🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Video of Darren Wilson Leaving Hospital....UNSCATHED

Excuse me, but what proof is this. No time stamp is visible.

Is this yet another fraud meant for stupid Americans to believe?
I don't doubt that's the actual footage, but it takes somebody with Michael Brown or his family and their lawyers to come up with anything based on that. Oh, the OP to, but then he's probably even stupider. You know, the kind that thing Zimmerman attacked Martin.

Can't wait for the GJ report! HAAA HAAA!
All you LIB pussy-boys can then scream your tiny heads off. AND it won't change a fucking thing.
Have a nice day.

The mere fact that the outcome is already known by scumbags such as yourself and the public in general shows the GJ has been corrupted, you mindless twit. GJs are supposed to be held in total secrecy.

Excuse me, but what proof is this. No time stamp is visible.

Is this yet another fraud meant for stupid Americans to believe?
I don't doubt that's the actual footage, but it takes somebody with Michael Brown or his family and their lawyers to come up with anything based on that. Oh, the OP to, but then he's probably even stupider. You know, the kind that thing Zimmerman attacked Martin.
It looks like he's leaving a police station, not a hospital. Bullet-proof glass, security cameras. No time or date on the video. Nobody knows when the video was taken or where. The supposed subject looks similar to Wilson but not exactly. Could be from distortion, but this is no proof of any kind.

Can't wait for the GJ report! HAAA HAAA!
All you LIB pussy-boys can then scream your tiny heads off. AND it won't change a fucking thing.
Have a nice day.

The mere fact that the outcome is already known by scumbags such as yourself and the public in general shows the GJ has been corrupted, you mindless twit. GJs are supposed to be held in total secrecy.
You're grasping at straws. Nobody knows what the outcome will be. Everything out there is just rumors.

It is amazing that Americans are arguing over this event.

In broad day light, with multiple witnesses, a cop with no history of abusing his authority shoots a very large black man, with a history of criminal actions.

The facts of what happened are readily available. It would appear some involved are purposely suppressing the facts, in an effort to promote lies.

Thirty-three seconds of choppy video, no time stamp, no indication as to whether or not it is actually Wilson, no clear view of anything that could determine any sort of injury or lack thereof...

Now, one might consider the source of the YouTube post credible, so let's go with yes, it's Wilson. I'm good with that... Still, it is hard to tell anything with regard to physical condition from the video. But I would expect nothing less than a rush to judgment from the likes of PeePartyPlease. Pee would just as soon hang Wilson without trial as anything. For people like Pee, Wilson is guilty just because he is a white cop who shot a black man. It makes no difference what the evidence may say, it means nothing to people like Pee. I would be willing to bet that PeeParty has paid no attention to any of the evidence that has been leaked during the last few months. Wilson is white. Wilson is a cop. Wilson is guilty.

Hang him. Hang him high.

I thought the lyin' mo'fo was doing just that...lying about injuries to his face. George Zimmerman at least had a broken nose. This motherfucker doesn't have a scratch.

Video from the hospital when he walked out, two or three camera angles. He's the one in the white t-shirt. Full frontal of his face at :05.

Chickenshit, yellow-bellied pussy.

Itchin' for a race war, huh?

Attacking the messenger here doesn't change the message, or the video, Sparky.

Thirty-three seconds of choppy video, no time stamp, no indication as to whether or not it is actually Wilson, no clear view of anything that could determine any sort of injury or lack thereof...

Now, one might consider the source of the YouTube post credible, so let's go with yes, it's Wilson. I'm good with that... Still, it is hard to tell anything with regard to physical condition from the video. But I would expect nothing less than a rush to judgment from the likes of PeePartyPlease. Pee would just as soon hang Wilson without trial as anything. For people like Pee, Wilson is guilty just because he is a white cop who shot a black man. It makes no difference what the evidence may say, it means nothing to people like Pee. I would be willing to bet that PeeParty has paid no attention to any of the evidence that has been leaked during the last few months. Wilson is white. Wilson is a cop. Wilson is guilty.

Hang him. Hang him high.

ABC News is corroborating the video. Watch it n' weep. This video was shot before he ran and hid like the girly-man that he is.

New Ferguson Videos Show Darren Wilson After Fatally Shooting Michael Brown

New Ferguson Videos Show Darren Wilson After Fatally Shooting Michael Brown - ABC News

Motherfucker doesn't have a mark on him.

HT_ferguson_3_jtm_141115_4x3_992.jpg

So you libs believe the cop just shot the guy for being black and disagreeing with that is racism?

Well in the Trayvon Martin shooting Libs went around saying he was shot because he was carrying candy and Ice Tea.

Skittles, to be exact, before he saw a man following him and may have even considered the person was a predator. Young teenage boys have that happen to them sometimes, especially on the street. So he tried to defend himself and Zimmie shot his wad.

Hang him. Hang him high.

ABC News is corroborating the video. Watch it n' weep. This video was shot before he ran and hid like the girly-man that he is.

New Ferguson Videos Show Darren Wilson After Fatally Shooting Michael Brown - ABC News

I see a bruise over his right eye.

Hang him. Hang him high.

If you say so. In the blurry video still it would certainly appear to be the case. But you know what they say about appearances being deceiving and all...
But the truth is, you've been calling for Wilson's head since day one. You do not care about the evidence. You do not care about the process. You do not care about the grand jury. None of that means anything to you, it never has. You would bring the rope to the lynching. You are the worst kind of person when things like this occur. You and people like you.

I thought the lyin' mo'fo was doing just that...lying about injuries to his face. George Zimmerman at least had a broken nose. This motherfucker doesn't have a scratch.

Video from the hospital when he walked out, two or three camera angles. He's the one in the white t-shirt. Full frontal of his face at :05.

Chickenshit, yellow-bellied pussy.

Itchin' for a race war, huh?

Attacking the messenger here doesn't change the message, or the video, Sparky.

The video is inconclusive at best.

I remember getting suckerpunched once. Took several hours for the bruise to appear. My face was slightly swollen for several hours but I woke up the next morning with a big black eye. I had to carry it around for a couple of weeks.

Skin Bruises
  • Skin bruises, which are the most common type of bruise, develop when small blood vessels that are directly under the skin are broken or ruptured. This usually happens from blunt trauma, such as being punched in the arm or smacking your shin against a table. Bruises develop slowly and can last for up to 1 month. Once the blood vessels have ruptured, the blood slowly seeps into the surrounding area. At first, the bruise appears as a reddish area. After a day or two, the bruise will turn the skin black and blue, as the damage to the tissue surrounding the broken blood vessels becomes more apparent. Over time, the body reabsorbs the blood, which makes the bruise turn a yellowish-green color. A bruise may be very small and may blend in with the texture of the skin, or it may be large, swollen and painful. Within days to a week or so, the bruise becomes more purple. As it heals, it becomes brownish-yellow. Generally, bruises heal and disappear within 2 to 3 weeks.
Bone and Muscle Bruises
  • Bones and muscles can also be bruised. Both are more serious than skin bruises and are usually caused by more serious accidents such as sports injuries, car accidents and recreational injuries, such as a skiing accident.

Bone bruises usually occur in the medullary portion of the bone, or the area between the joints. A bone bruise can have swelling and bleeding at the side of the damaged blood vessels, and is usually quite painful. Like the more common skin bruise, they can take a month or more to heal. Muscle bruises occur when the muscles take a direct blow and their blood vessels are damaged without breaking the skin. Pain and swelling are common symptoms, along with stiffness and limited motion. Again, they can take up to a month or more to heal.

Read more : How Does a Bruise Develop eHow

Forum List

Back