🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Video of Darren Wilson Leaving Hospital....UNSCATHED

The Grand Jury will have all the information including information that message boards do not have. Then the grand jury will come to a decision.

The grand jury has been polluted and should be dismissed because the leaks have been pervasive to the point where people on message boards know the outcome. Google the rules regarding grand juries. Absolute secrecy.

Yes, it does appear he committed cold blooded murder.

That his victim was an unarmed, black kid automatically makes him a RW hero.
Only idiots would make an assumption of Brown being a good kid after proof of him comiting strong arm robbery. This video doesn't prove a thing.

Only idiots would make an assumption of Brown being a good kid after proof of him comiting strong arm robbery. This video doesn't prove a thing.

So, either Brown is a saint, or he deserves to be shot dead?

Way to binary think. :clap:

I thought the lyin' mo'fo was doing just that...lying about injuries to his face. George Zimmerman at least had a broken nose. This motherfucker doesn't have a scratch.

Video from the hospital when he walked out, two or three camera angles. He's the one in the white t-shirt. Full frontal of his face at :05.

Chickenshit, yellow-bellied pussy.

Itchin' for a race war, huh?

Attacking the messenger here doesn't change the message, or the video, Sparky.

The video is inconclusive at best.

I remember getting suckerpunched once. Took several hours for the bruise to appear. My face was slightly swollen for several hours but I woke up the next morning with a big black eye. I had to carry it around for a couple of weeks.

Skin Bruises
  • Skin bruises, which are the most common type of bruise, develop when small blood vessels that are directly under the skin are broken or ruptured. This usually happens from blunt trauma, such as being punched in the arm or smacking your shin against a table. Bruises develop slowly and can last for up to 1 month. Once the blood vessels have ruptured, the blood slowly seeps into the surrounding area. At first, the bruise appears as a reddish area. After a day or two, the bruise will turn the skin black and blue, as the damage to the tissue surrounding the broken blood vessels becomes more apparent. Over time, the body reabsorbs the blood, which makes the bruise turn a yellowish-green color. A bruise may be very small and may blend in with the texture of the skin, or it may be large, swollen and painful. Within days to a week or so, the bruise becomes more purple. As it heals, it becomes brownish-yellow. Generally, bruises heal and disappear within 2 to 3 weeks.
Bone and Muscle Bruises
  • Bones and muscles can also be bruised. Both are more serious than skin bruises and are usually caused by more serious accidents such as sports injuries, car accidents and recreational injuries, such as a skiing accident.

Bone bruises usually occur in the medullary portion of the bone, or the area between the joints. A bone bruise can have swelling and bleeding at the side of the damaged blood vessels, and is usually quite painful. Like the more common skin bruise, they can take a month or more to heal. Muscle bruises occur when the muscles take a direct blow and their blood vessels are damaged without breaking the skin. Pain and swelling are common symptoms, along with stiffness and limited motion. Again, they can take up to a month or more to heal.

Read more : How Does a Bruise Develop eHow

eHow??? Bahahahahhaa....As I've told other morons on here, the major news agencies are corroborating this video.
It's the Chicken Man himself.

This explains why he has been in hiding. He had no visible injuries and that looks bad when you have a dead kid with six bullets lying in the street and you're holding the smoking gun.

"""The St. Louis Post-Dispatch on Friday published video that shows Wilson leaving the police station for the hospital about two hours after he fatally shot Brown Aug. 9. The newspaper also published police radio transmissions in which Wilson is heard saying “put me on Canfield with two” before Brown was killed. Canfield is the street where Brown was killed. The audio does not capture the shooting. The newspaper said it obtained the video and audio through the state’s Sunshine Law.
Videos Show Darren Wilson After Michael Brown Shooting Report - NBC News""

Yes, the usual suspects are supporting this farce. Just like they supported a criminal conspiracy in Obamacare all of these years.
Merely saying that the MSM backs these lies up doesn't carry the weight it once did. They've lost most of their credibility due to their partisanship. I don't think it will be recovered as easily as you suggest.

Has gunshot residue been found on Brown's hand?
" Officer Darren Wilson pushed into vehicle by Mike Brown. • A Struggle ensued. • Two shots fired inside vehicle. • One bullet striking the hand of Mike Brown. • Blood from right arm wound on interior door, uniform and officers weapon. • Gun powder residue also on hands of Mike Brown."
canfield-map-new-3.jpg

11 9 14 Mike Brown Shooting 8211 Open Discussion Thread The Last Refuge

residue was also found in the tissue in the hand wound
If liberals allow the blacks of Ferguson to riot and not join us in criticizing them, then it proves blacks are being chumps for the old liberal white race batters. Ever since the Democrat party started the KKK and wrote Jim Crowe laws, they have been using the black race for their own evil ends. The biggest crime is that Democrat liberals convinced the black man they are his friend.

It's not just black and white.

He's definitely not a saint. He is definitely violent. I think his youth is a good indication of his experience level and is the primary cause of his death. He felt he could beat anyone up who got in his way, and he discovered too late that that wasn't the case.

He's definitely not a saint. He is definitely violent. I think his youth is a good indication of his experience level and is the primary cause of his death. He felt he could beat anyone up who got in his way, and he discovered too late that that wasn't the case.

That is a lot of speculation and conjecture. Wait for actual evidence.

Why do liberals stick up for criminal thugs like Michael Broen? (We have video proving that.) I think they want their vote.

Are you saying that all "thugs" (as you define them) deserve to be shot dead?
In the commission of a crime where they refuse to surrender to the legal authority of the police. Charging Officer Wilson was stupid. Try charging the next police officer you find. The outcome won't be pretty and it won't matter is your ass is black or white.

Why do liberals stick up for criminal thugs like Michael Broen? (We have video proving that.) I think they want their vote.

In the commission of a crime where they refuse to surrender to the legal authority of the police. Charging Officer Wilson was stupid. Try charging the next police officer you find. The outcome won't be pretty and it won't matter is your ass is black or white.

Right. IF he charged the police officer. IF he grabbed for the officer's gun.

IF, IF, IF......

Stop acting like these things are established fact.

Wilson didn't know at the time that Brown had robbed the convenience store. Educate yourself if you are going to post on the matter. The police radio audio is out now, too. I'd suggest you listen to it.

Secondly, the video proves that the "orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket" is nothing but a fucking lie by the Ferguson PD.

Right. IF he charged the police officer. IF he grabbed for the officer's gun.

IF, IF, IF......

Stop acting like these things are established fact.

Since blogs and Fox pundits are the go-to news sources for rightwingers, what do you expect?

are you going to accept Officer Wilson's innocence if the GJ rules that? Or are you going to defend your bankrupt political ideology at all cost?

Wilson didn't know at the time that Brown had robbed the convenience store. Educate yourself if you are going to post on the matter. The police radio audio is out now, too. I'd suggest you listen to it.

Secondly, the video proves that the "orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket" is nothing but a fucking lie by the Ferguson PD.
Please do not post while drunk.

Ever since the Democrat party started the KKK and wrote Jim Crowe laws, they have been using the black race for their own evil ends. The biggest crime is that Democrat liberals convinced the black man they are his friend.
You're being a little disingenuous when you claim liberals stated the KKK and wrote Jim Crow laws:
"In the United States, the conservative coalition was an unofficial Congressional coalition bringing together a conservative majority of the Republican Party and the conservative, mostly Southern, wing of the Democratic Party."
Google

[="ricechickie, post: 10176747, member: 50826"]

are you going to accept Officer Wilson's innocence if the GJ rules that? Or are you going to defend your bankrupt political ideology at all cost?[/QUOTE]

Acceptance isn't an issue. I trust that the grand jury is doing their job.

I thought the lyin' mo'fo was doing just that...lying about injuries to his face. George Zimmerman at least had a broken nose. This motherfucker doesn't have a scratch.

Video from the hospital when he walked out, two or three camera angles. He's the one in the white t-shirt. Full frontal of his face at :05.

Chickenshit, yellow-bellied pussy.

Why was he at the hospital in the first place? Do you think unscathed people are admitted just to distract the doctors from the scathed people?

it is the case it was reported from the original autopsy
"The St. Louis County medical examiner’s autopsy report indicated that 18-year-old Michael Brown was shot in the hand at close range during an altercation with Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson. To support that finding, the autopsy said a microscopic exam found foreign matter 'consistent with products that are discharged from the barrel of a firearm' on the tissue of Brown’s thumb wound."
What does Michael Brown s official autopsy report actually reveal The Rundown PBS NewsHour

Forum List

Back