Video of Johnny Reb flag being removed.

What is it about censorship that makes you lefties so happy? Do you really long for the days of nazi germany?

What is it about censorship that makes you lefties so happy? Do you really long for the days of nazi germany?

What makes it censorship?

No one is forbidden from flying any kind of flag he wants on his own private property.

You do understand that, right?

Just pull your cranium out of your anium and I think it will be clear to you.

The unAmerican far right has acted predictably. “Actually Nikki,” Clint Lamma wrote, “it will be known as the day you caved to the PC idiots and the day that will insure you will never be elected to public office in South Carolina again. A day of healing? You just insulted the families of thousands of brave men who gave their lives fighting a tyrannical government.”

Nikki will be elected to whatever she wants.

You far right haters will be politically destroyed wherever you act out as you have this week.

The old days are over forever.

No. The days of Nazi Germany were dark days of repression, suppression and intimidation. More in line with the values of those who celebrate the 'heritage' of the slave holding states in treasonous rebellion.
Nine. Nazi Germany is alive and well in today's left and the democrat party. Censorship, silencing of dissent, virtual tattoos for those who don't parrot the neo-nazi left.
Sieg heil!

No one is forbidden from flying any kind of flag he wants on his own private property.

Censorship, history revisionism and castigation of those who don't toe the lefty party line. Sieg heil!

Censorship, history revisionism and castigation of those who don't toe the lefty party line. Sieg heil!
Nice butthurt!!! Outstanding!!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Still pushing the Right's "new history", I see. Left is Right and Right is Left hmmmm.

Funny how NO ONE wants to follow the law that was put in place when the flag was moved from top of the state house building to the state house grounds that says BOTH the Confederate flag statue AND the Africoon statue have to come down if and when one or the other is taken down. Let the cultural marxists enjoy their empty victory. We will enjoy a real one when we run the carpetbagging traitors out of office the next time they come up for re election and this just sank ANY chance that raghead bitch Haley has of being VP on GOP ticket next year because she could damn near make them lose SC and quite a few other southern states with this political stunt of hers.Gonna enjoy that!

Funny how NO ONE wants to follow the law that was put in place when the flag was moved from top of the state house building to the state house grounds that says BOTH the Confederate flag statue AND the Africoon statue have to come down if and when one or the other is taken down. Let the cultural marxists enjoy their empty victory. We will enjoy a real one when we run the carpetbagging traitors out of office the next time they come up for re election and this just sank ANY chance that raghead bitch Haley has of being VP on GOP ticket next year because she could damn near make them lose SC and quite a few other southern states with this political stunt of hers.Gonna enjoy that!
Oh her political career is over. She will never live this down.

Forum List

Back