Video released of deadly shooting in Tulsa after police chase

John Marston

Oct 23, 2014

"I shot him! I`m sorry" :oops-28: - damn, the best repentance I ever knew)))
Let's omit the point that the suspect was black. That's what I thought. Maybe this is the best tactic for the police to just shoot to kill a criminal without any problems and investigation? Maybe police have some kind of instruction like as "better to shoot, then investigate"? Perhaps they believe that it is the best way to combat crime (sarcastic)

Let's omit the point that the suspect was black. That's what I thought. Maybe this is the best tactic for the police to just shoot to kill a criminal without any problems and investigation? Maybe police have some kind of instruction like as "better to shoot, then investigate"? Perhaps they believe that it is the best way to combat crime (sarcastic)

It is the best way to combat crime. That guy will never break the law, and run from police, ever again. And we won't have to pay for his scummy butt to be in jail.

This is a win for us all.

It is the best way to combat crime. That guy will never break the law, and run from police, ever again. And we won't have to pay for his scummy butt to be in jail.

Maybe your next....

Maybe your next....

I don't run from police.

Maybe your next....

I don't run from police.

neither do I, I have had several run ins with cops in OKC when I lived there 25 years...and once I did not stop for them, yet was not shot...One time i was cuffed and roughed up on because Warr Acres thought I was someone else and I had 6 police revolvers clicked and pointed at me, when they found out I was not who they wanted they were still assholes about it....

Yes, this is good to know that some criminal will never break the law. And it is not so simple. What if one would probably innocent? He came under suspicion just by coincidence. And got shot. For no reason. Shoot suspects due to coincidence it's pretty brutal method.
The US is still not so deep police state. Yet

Maybe your next....

I don't run from police.

neither do I, I have had several run ins with cops in OKC when I lived there 25 years...and once I did not stop for them, yet was not shot...One time i was cuffed and roughed up on because Warr Acres thought I was someone else and I had 6 police revolvers clicked and pointed at me, when they found out I was not who they wanted they were still assholes about it....

I always stop for them. I always obey the law to the absolute best of my ability.

I also don't expect police to be more perfect than myself. When they cuffed you, were you decent and respectful to them the entire time? Or were you a jerk to them?

Maybe your next....

I don't run from police.

I always stop for them. I always obey the law to the absolute best of my ability.

I also don't expect police to be more perfect than myself. When they cuffed you, were you decent and respectful to them the entire time? Or were you a jerk to them?

I just ask what was going on, i was at a tire repair shop having a flat fixed when it happened.....I'll follow a law if I want to....

Yes, this is good to know that some criminal will never break the law. And it is not so simple. What if one would probably innocent? He came under suspicion just by coincidence. And got shot. For no reason. Shoot suspects due to coincidence it's pretty brutal method.

So he was completely innocent, but was running from police?

You do know that running from an officer of the law, in and of itself, is in fact a violation of the law. So he was a criminal. And honestly, if that is the only law you break, you should be shot. You do not run from police. Period.

Maybe your next....

I don't run from police.

I just ask what was going on, i was at a tire repair shop having a flat fixed when it happened.....I'll follow a law if I want to....

Ah well.

My experience has been very different. But I never ask questions of the officer. I figure they'll figure out what is going on at some point. I just try and treat them with the highest respect, and as a result, I've never had any problems.

You do know that running from an officer of the law, in and of itself, is in fact a violation of the law. So he was a criminal. And honestly, if that is the only law you break, you should be shot. You do not run from police. Period.

Even cops have rules and they can't shoot them whilst fleeing unless they have committed a felony....How does one accidentally pull a .38 and shot someone, when a tazer would have worked..Hell If I had killed like this even during war ii would be under disciplinary action, yet cops are pretty much assured to get off charges, if they are brought...

Even cops have rules and they can't shoot them whilst fleeing unless they have committed a felony....How does one accidentally pull a .38 and shot someone, when a tazer would have worked..Hell If I had killed like this even during war ii would be under disciplinary action, yet cops are pretty much assured to get off charges, if they are brought...

I highly doubt the officer will keep his badge.

You still think Big Mike was trying to surrender, huh?

I didn't say that THIS guy is not guilty

Maybe your next....

I don't run from police.

Ah well.

My experience has been very different. But I never ask questions of the officer. I figure they'll figure out what is going on at some point. I just try and treat them with the highest respect, and as a result, I've never had any problems.
If I know them I will, but just as cops treat unknowns as perps, I treat them as bandits...I live in a small town now and I know the city and county cops, the lieutenant lives about 1/2 mile up the road and I've know him from years ago as a general commercial contractor like I was....I have no problems with these cops cause I talk to them and get to know them..I let them know I do not fear them and to let them know I am no threat....Then go home and smoke a bowl....I even do free community service work oh masonry, electrical and electronics for the town...But these cops around here do not shoot anyone that flees, the last one that did, is in prison....

I don't know what Mike was doing but acting the fool....But that what you get from youth and ignorance...

Did you actually watch the video, or are you just naturally retarded?

The cop himself ADMITTED to accidentally reaching for his gun instead of his tazer.

Damn, Righties are a stupid bunch.

Try again, and this time, rub at least 2 brain cells together.

Good luck.

I don't know what Mike was doing but acting the fool....But that what you get from youth and ignorance...
Sorry, we are all once youthful and ignorant, but that is no excuse for violence and stupidity.

Sorry, we are all once youthful and ignorant, but that is no excuse for violence and stupidity.
No, but we are not everybody....I had folks in politics and law enforcement that always saved my dumb-ass when I went off wild....Once I moved from Okiehoma I saw how much of a dumb-ass I was......

Did you actually watch the video, or are you just naturally retarded?

The cop himself ADMITTED to accidentally reaching for his gun instead of his tazer.

Damn, Righties are a stupid bunch.

Try again, and this time, rub at least 2 brain cells together.

Good luck.

Did you actually understand me?
Why do you come with idea that I did not catch cop himself admitted to accidentally reaching for his gun instead of his tazer?

Forum List

Back