video shows man lifting hands, then being shot by Texas police

Who will start a go fund me for his family and other slaughter by the out of control police

(CNN)Gilbert Flores is shirtless, running in front of a home as the two police officers approach him.

A minute later, he's putting his hands up.

Then the shots ring out, and he falls to the ground.

Cell phone video obtained by CNN affiliate KSAT appears to show police in Bexar County, Texas, shooting and killing the 41-year-old Friday.

Texas police shooting: Video captures Bexar County death - CNN.com
Why do you and your dishonest ilk constantly go out of your way to defend criminals? The best you ever have is the criminals dealing with other potential criminals. That's it.

Did you even bother to watch the video?
I read the accompanying story which provides context that the video doesn't. I guess that's too much info and doesn't aid in the propaganda.
Who will start a go fund me for his family and other slaughter by the out of control police

(CNN)Gilbert Flores is shirtless, running in front of a home as the two police officers approach him.

Cell phone video obtained by CNN affiliate KSAT appears to show police in Bexar County, Texas, shooting and killing the 41-year-old Friday.

Why do you and your dishonest ilk constantly go out of your way to defend criminals? The best you ever have is the criminals dealing with other potential criminals. That's it.

I read the accompanying story which provides context that the video doesn't. I guess that's too much info and doesn't aid in the propaganda.

Yea, the guy was a douche who beat and cut his wife. Her injuries were not life threatening. Cops do not have a right to execute people just because they are pissed off at them. This guy had his hands in the air for a number of seconds, then they cop shot and killed him. That is outright murder in the first degree and should be eligible for the death penalty.
What bothers me is WHY always African American getting shot and video.

Yea, the guy was a douche who beat and cut his wife. Her injuries were not life threatening. Cops do not have a right to execute people just because they are pissed off at them. This guy had his hands in the air for a number of seconds, then they cop shot and killed him. That is outright murder in the first degree and should be eligible for the death penalty.
What bothers me is WHY always African American getting shot and video.
Well, duh, it fits the Obama lefty narrative.

Forum List

Back