Video: Statues of American Presidents will be torn down next

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The early history of America and its Indian Wars is dark and bloody.

A struggle in the guise of manifest destiny that resulted in the massacre of thousands of innocents.

It’s a history that Americans need to learn from rather than drop into the dustbin of history. Because history always sneaks up and repeats itself if preceding generations are unaware of known consequences.

Video: Statues Of American Presidents Will Be Torn Down Next

------------------------------------------------------------------
Just know that ANTI AMERICANS are their own RACE and you are despised by billions who see what you are doing to this Country this is how Communism starts and those who have low IQ's are to stupid to realize how your weak minds are indoctrinated way past any repairing.

You are the BILL AYRES
You are SOROS
You are ANTIFA
You are Communist
You are Leftist
You are Fake Liberals
You are radical feminist
You are Democrats
You are fake Republicans

On, and on and on......... The indoctrinated MINORITIES........

d6befba0f740783f8a143742d0f9e4b2--batman-pop-art-batman-artwork.jpg

When they started on Confederate statues I warned it was the first low hanging fruit for Marxists with the goal bring to wipe our culture.
Now the statues of McKinley, possibly the blandest and most inoffensive president in history, are being removed.
Wipe these democrats and liberals out! Never work with them. They hate you and your nation.

Statue of President McKinley to be removed from Arcata town square

Like with Planet of the Apes, they should just reshape the faces into Afro American icons like Farrakan, Obama, the dude that said cops put the black female in a Glad bag with doo doo in it, fake news MSNBC commentary Al Sharpton.

I would like any lefty to point out any nation/region that hasn't had a bloody dark history.

The early history of America and its Indian Wars is dark and bloody.

A struggle in the guise of manifest destiny that resulted in the massacre of thousands of innocents.

It’s a history that Americans need to learn from rather than drop into the dustbin of history. Because history always sneaks up and repeats itself if preceding generations are unaware of known consequences.

Video: Statues Of American Presidents Will Be Torn Down Next

------------------------------------------------------------------
Just know that ANTI AMERICANS are their own RACE and you are despised by billions who see what you are doing to this Country this is how Communism starts and those who have low IQ's are to stupid to realize how your weak minds are indoctrinated way past any repairing.

You are the BILL AYRES
You are SOROS
You are ANTIFA
You are Communist
You are Leftist
You are Fake Liberals
You are radical feminist
You are Democrats
You are fake Republicans

On, and on and on......... The indoctrinated MINORITIES........

Anti-Americans aren't those who wanted to secede from the US, no, oh no, not the Confederate flag wavers, not the ones who support something which killed 140,000 US troops, no.

The "Anti-Americans" are the ones who DISAGREE WITH YOU... go figure.

When they started on Confederate statues I warned it was the first low hanging fruit for Marxists with the goal bring to wipe our culture.
Now the statues of McKinley, possibly the blandest and most inoffensive president in history, are being removed.
Wipe these democrats and liberals out! Never work with them. They hate you and your nation.

4 out of 5 councilmen voted to remove it. You aren't in favor of local control any more, or are you for local control only when they agree with you?

4 out of 5 councilmen voted to remove it. You aren't in favor of local control any more, or are you for local control only when they agree with you?

I don’t recall ever discussing local control with you. But nows a good time to do so.
I’m used to leftists and their cute little “well by the reasoning I am about to impute to you here is why you must take this position”. Don’t you ever get tired of reacting like an animal?
So explain your theory of radical local control to me. I’ll see what I make of it.

Last edited:

These people are Leftists. They are not even liberals. While they may share a few opinions, if asked if there should be "blacks only" dorms on college campuses, a Liberal would say "no"; a Leftist would say "yes". Leftist are true segregationists, sharing an opinion no different than the southern democrats of the Jim Crow era, only worse.

Last edited:
There is no doubt statues and memorials of the founders will eventually come down, and it will be minorities and white liberals spearheading the effort.

There is no doubt statues and memorials of the founders will eventually come down, and it will be minorities and white liberals spearheading the effort.
Liberals have been with us since our country's founding. These statues haven't been an issue with them before. It is black segregationists and white Leftists "spearheading the effort."

I don’t recall ever discussing local control with you. But nows a good time to do so.
I’m used to leftists and their cute little “well by the reasoning I am about to impute to you here is why you must take this position”. Don’t you ever get tired of reacting like an animal?
So explain your theory of radical local control to me. I’ll see what I make of it.
4 out of 5 voted for it, and the 5th didn't vote against the move, but preferred a special vote on the issue. Doesn't sound that radical to me.

Liberals have been with us since our country's founding. These statues haven't been an issue with them before. It is black segregationists and white Leftists "spearheading the effort."

It is because liberalism is a progressive disease. What is normal today is purged tomorrow. Having no soul and no moral compass means they are carried along with every new fad no matter how extreme.
The founders were trying to protect us from liberalism when they prohibited ex post facto laws in the constitution.

McKinley instigated the Philippine war, which killed up to half a million Filipinos. He's hardly "inoffensive".

4 out of 5 voted for it, and the 5th didn't vote against the move, but preferred a special vote on the issue. Doesn't sound that radical to me.

One more chance. Do you have a theory of local control. It seemed to concernbyou earlier. Could you explain it?

One more chance. Do you have a theory of local control. It seemed to concernbyou earlier. Could you explain it?

If you can't figure it out, I can't help you.

Yeah....... this statue removal s*** resonates and a handful of places only.... a vast majority of elected officials in this country would prefer to keep their jobs then succumb to fringe political correctness.

Forum List

Back