VIDEO: Store Clerk Stands Up To Shoplifting Mob

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
This is the prelude to complete anarchy.

VIDEO: Store Clerk Stands Up To Shoplifting Mob « CBS Chicago

Chicago police are investigating a bold and massive shoplifting scheme.

They walk into a store like any other shopper, only they have no plans to pay.

In fact, they grab what they want and suddenly take off.

But as CBS 2’s Mike Parker reports, the thieves were not expecting a store employee to put up such a fight.

A dozen or so people came to the Grand Crossing neighborhood K & G clothing store, but not in search of advertised bargains. They came to steal, as a pack, and in broad daylight.

I never believe in shooting people over merchandise, however, if I beat them to the front door and a mob comes at me threatening me.
I'm going to fear for my safety, even though armed; they can figure out the conclusion.

I never believe in shooting people over merchandise, however, if I beat them to the front door and a mob comes at me threatening me.
I'm going to fear for my safety, even though armed; they can figure out the conclusion.

Are you going to do that making minimum wage or a little better? Can you imagine the law suit?

Maybe it's time for all stores to have double doors and electric buzzers.

I thought the same thing but think about it, does having to do something like that just show the break down of our society? In reality people could go into almost any store and rob it and get away with the crime. How much work are the police going to put into finding someone stealing 200 dollars worth of merchandise? So for forever our economy has been based largely on trust and the fact that we are civilized, not no more. We took the teaching of morality out of the school, or worse yet replaced it with relativism.

I thought the same thing but think about it, does having to do something like that just show the break down of our society? In reality people could go into almost any store and rob it and get away with the crime. How much work are the police going to put into finding someone stealing 200 dollars worth of merchandise? So for forever our economy has been based largely on trust and the fact that we are civilized, not no more. We took the teaching of morality out of the school, or worse yet replaced it with relativism.

Acceptance of the fact that we are no longer civilized is the first step of recovery.

Acceptance of the fact that we are no longer civilized is the first step of recovery.

I hope we are on the road but I am thinking from full anarchy is what we need to recover.

A low wage clerk should not be mixing it up with a mob of shoplifters. Why get killed or injured for $8 an hour?

They are shoplifters. Get them on camera, find one with a police file and then start picking them up

A low wage clerk should not be mixing it up with a mob of shoplifters. Why get killed or injured for $8 an hour?

They are shoplifters. Get them on camera, find one with a police file and then start picking them up

That is what I would think too. But such a brazen act would seem to indicate they have lost all fear of being caught.

Another term for "Anarchy" is "Deregulation".

How much did the mob on Wall Street steal from the public? A few trillion? So what? We need to stop poor people from stealing clothes.

Forget the police. Identity the punks and hire a hut team to find each one and beat the snot out of them.

Because violence always solves problems, right?

Try correcting the economic disparity that creates such widespread poverty in the richest nation in all of human history.

Another term for "Anarchy" is "Deregulation".

How much did the mob on Wall Street steal from the public? A few trillion? So what? We need to stop poor people from stealing clothes.

Well, if some poor person steals your car or wallet I hope you explain to them it is OK because there is white collar crime going on all the time. Then you write them a check to make up for their being poor.

I really think there needs to be another button to delete posts that are totally off topic.

Because violence always solves problems, right?

Try correcting the economic disparity that creates such widespread poverty in the richest nation in all of human history.

1. More money for police
2. Give businesses incentives to hire people from the inter-city.
3. Young men to dads for our troubled young men. We need to pound into them the importance of being a father.
4. More money for our schools. End tenure.

That is what I would think too. But such a brazen act would seem to indicate they have lost all fear of being caught.

The ones doing the stealing I'm sure feel that....

Catch me if you can...
I don't give a shit if you do I will get a slap on the wrist.
The Cops have better things to do then bother with the nickel and dime crime.
The store has lots of money they wont miss a few items.
The store has insurance to cover this shit.
They feel that they are entitled to have stuff...other people have stuff.
If you try to press charges you are a racist....

On and on. :mad:

Does anyone else see a problem and if they do what do we do about it?

Does anyone else see a problem and if they do what do we do about it?

1. More money for police
2. Give businesses incentives to hire people from the inter-city.
3. Young men to dads for our troubled young men. We need to pound into them the importance of being a father.
4. More money for our schools. End tenure.

Forum List

Back