VIDEO: The truth about the Berkeley riot

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

The left is openly embracing domestic terrorism

The mainstream left is tacitly supporting a fascist group that is committing terrorism to crush civil rights in the U.S.

Let that sink in.

------------------------------------------

Listen to it or don't knowledge is power we can be sure your eyes won't fall out because it isn't CNN telling you what you want to hear

What a bunch of pussies!

They are worse than cowards and they always do this attack a female and run. One day someone will remember their pathetic faces after they get that mask ripped off.

The mainstream left is tacitly supporting a fascist group that is committing terrorism to crush civil rights in the U.S.

Let that sink in.

I typically dont let assertions sink in unless its back with something else. Got any of that?

Relax, they were just demonstrating the left's idea of free speech. Demanding that anyone with a differing opinion shut up.

Milo needs to call on the motorcycle brigade:
be5f22abdbef24855ab3060edae97015.jpg

They eat snowflakes instead of cornflakes...

Let that sink in.

I typically dont let assertions sink in unless its back with something else. Got any of that?

Go wear a Trump hat or shirt i'm sure you will get a personal demonstration try it I dare you.

go wear a shirt that says TRUMP................. and lmfao please send us pictures after your ass has been beaten to a pulp by the very assholes whose side you are on. OMG the irony would be great.

Let that sink in.

Go wear a Trump hat or shirt i'm sure you will get a personal demonstration try it I dare you.

go wear a shirt that says TRUMP................. and lmfao please send us pictures after your ass has been beaten to a pulp by the very assholes whose side you are on. OMG the irony would be great.

So when asked for proof you make up a new scenario where I will learn if I do something in the future lol...Like I said assertions are usually only that

What we are seeing is the same thing we saw in the Vietnam era. Except this time, it is going to involve more than just the young generation. No President has ever had this much opposition this early in his admin.

What a bunch of pussies!

They are worse than cowards and they always do this attack a female and run. One day someone will remember their pathetic faces after they get that mask ripped off.
What do you expect from the party that allegedly loves women? Oh wait....only liberal women. My bad. Other women they are free to attack...physically and verbally.

Guess the tolerance that the left always preaches, gets put on hold when someone disagrees with them.

You guess?
The intolerant left has been like this for 50 years...only before it was usually reserved for major disagreements with others...now the left hatred comes out over basically anything.

Let that sink in.

So when asked for proof you make up a new scenario where I will learn if I do something in the future lol...Like I said assertions are usually only that

When it comes to your kind of thinking there will never be proof so I don't waste my time. You have fingers and hey board research it.

What we are seeing now is the true colors of the left...intolerance in the name of tolerance.
Now it is even worse, because the left now has a generation of millennials in their ranks. The biggest bunch of cry babies perhaps the world has ever seen.

Solution: National Guard snipers on roofs, shooting at all who wear masks and beat people with boards. After a few die, they will get the hint.

What we are seeing is the same thing we saw in the Vietnam era. Except this time, it is going to involve more than just the young generation. No President has ever had this much opposition this early in his admin.

The Vietnam War, the War we weren't allowed to win, the war where Cronkite lied about how we crushed the Tet Offensive and called it a victory for the Communists and the war when you leftists spit on returning soldiers?

Solution: National Guard snipers on roofs, shooting at all who wear masks and beat people with boards. After a few die, they will get the hint.

Big Mistake! YUGE BIGGLY Mistake! It can't be the government fighting back, it's got to the the people fighting back

Big Mistake! YUGE BIGGLY Mistake! It can't be the government fighting back, it's got to the the people fighting back
If individual citizens do the same, they would be arrested for murder; if government troops do the job, it's just government business.

If individual citizens do the same, they would be arrested for murder; if government troops do the job, it's just government business.

That's a great strategy if you're looking to turn public opinion completely against Trump and Conservatives

Forum List

Back