VIDEO UPLOADED: Chris Matthews MELTDOWN, yells at and demeans black guest

Your inability to comprehend that Matthews was actually being bipartisan in his criticism of the Senate exposes your own shortcomings rather than his.

Your inability to comprehend that Matthews was actually being bipartisan in his criticism of the Senate exposes your own shortcomings rather than his.

ROFLMNAO!

I see whatcha did there... using "Chris Mathews" and "bipartisan' in the same sentence... as if to imply that on some level, Mathews has the means to be objective!

LOL! CLASSIC Relativism!

Good stuff.

ROFLMNAO!

I see whatcha did there... using "Chris Mathews" and "bipartisan' in the same sentence... as if to imply that on some level, Mathews has the means to be objective!

LOL! CLASSIC Relativism!

Good stuff.

Ask one of the adults looking after you to explain what it means when someone like Chris Matthews criticizes Harry Reid.

Poor Chrisy, that tingle has went to his brain. He's such a sad excuse of a man.

ROFLMNAO!

LOL! CLASSIC Relativism!

Good stuff.

Ask one of the adults looking after you to explain what it means when someone like Chris Matthews criticizes Harry Reid.

LOL! Yes... because Harry Reid is such a character that legitimate criticism of him can only come from the most extreme elements of his opposition.

Truly, you are the Hallmark of Contributors!

ROFLMNAO!

LOL! CLASSIC Relativism!

Good stuff.

Mathews is only pissed at Reid for losing the Senate.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Every time I think of Chrissy (Obama tingles) I think of this picture...

ROFLMNAO!

LOL! CLASSIC Relativism!

Good stuff.

LOL! Yes... because Harry Reid is such a character that legitimate criticism of him can only come from the most extreme elements of his opposition.

You are way overdue for your medications because you are making no sense whatsoever.

ROFLMNAO!

LOL! CLASSIC Relativism!

Good stuff.

Mathews is only pissed at Reid for losing the Senate.

Losing the Senate was inevitable. Matthews would not be stupid enough to blame Reid for something that ridiculous.

Shades of the disappointment of 2012. I watched Matthews react to the 2012 election returns when the GOP took over the House. I hope he was drunk when he made inappropriate comments and giggled for no reason because if he wasn't he is freaking nuts.

ROFLMNAO!

LOL! CLASSIC Relativism!

Good stuff.

You are way overdue for your medications because you are making no sense whatsoever.

And your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Losing the Senate was inevitable. Matthews would not be stupid enough to blame Reid for something that ridiculous.

That actually would have been the smartest thing Mathews could have said given that Reid's being very much part of the reason the Senate was returned to American control. You'll recall the idiocy in the wake of the recent Nevada Patriot Stare Down of Reid's Federalis?

Such is also in large measure responsible for Nevada's brand new FULLY REPUBLICAN LEGISLATURE.

I have no more patience to deal with the mentally deranged.

upload_2014-11-5_18-26-47.png

ROFLMNAO!

LOL! CLASSIC Relativism!

Good stuff.

He only started criticizing Reid after the election results came in. He supported him and lied and claimed it was the Repubs that were causing the gridlock. Basically he thought the people of this country were as stupid as him.

Forum List

Back