VIDEO UPLOADED: Chris Matthews MELTDOWN, yells at and demeans black guest

Your inability to comprehend that Matthews was actually being bipartisan in his criticism of the Senate exposes your own shortcomings rather than his.

ROFLMNAO!

I see whatcha did there... using "Chris Mathews" and "bipartisan' in the same sentence... as if to imply that on some level, Mathews has the means to be objective!

LOL! CLASSIC Relativism!

Good stuff.

Ask one of the adults looking after you to explain what it means when someone like Chris Matthews criticizes Harry Reid.

He only started criticizing Reid after the election results came in. He supported him and lied and claimed it was the Repubs that were causing the gridlock. Basically he thought the people of this country were as stupid as him.

I suggest that you actually watch the video before you comment.

Your inability to comprehend that Matthews was actually being bipartisan in his criticism of the Senate exposes your own shortcomings rather than his.

ROFLMNAO!

I see whatcha did there... using "Chris Mathews" and "bipartisan' in the same sentence... as if to imply that on some level, Mathews has the means to be objective!

LOL! CLASSIC Relativism!

Good stuff.

Ask one of the adults looking after you to explain what it means when someone like Chris Matthews criticizes Harry Reid.

He only started criticizing Reid after the election results came in. He supported him and lied and claimed it was the Repubs that were causing the gridlock. Basically he thought the people of this country were as stupid as him.

I did watch it. I've also been watching MSNBC for a long time. Hence my comment.

ROFLMNAO!

LOL! CLASSIC Relativism!

Good stuff.

I did watch it. I've also been watching MSNBC for a long time. Hence my comment.

Your comment did not relate to the OP video.

The KKK Democrat Propaganda Minister is CRACKIN' THE WHIP on Booker!

You do realize that Cory Booker is a Democrat, and Chris Matthews was criticizing Reid and the Senate Dems for focusing on appearances rather than getting things done, right?

I'd have thought you'd agree with him on this one.

Yes, that's the whole point of the thread moron.

They're taking their anger out on one of their slave overseers (Booker), because he's black. It's a subliminal to message saying "Get back in line you n*ers."

You do realize that Cory Booker is a Democrat, and Chris Matthews was criticizing Reid and the Senate Dems for focusing on appearances rather than getting things done, right?

They're taking their anger out on one of their slave overseers (Booker), because he's black. It's a subliminal to message saying "Get back in line you n*ers."

That doesn't even begin to make sense.

Your blatant racism is ugly!

ROFLMNAO!

LOL! CLASSIC Relativism!

Good stuff.

Mathews is only pissed at Reid for losing the Senate.

Losing the Senate was inevitable. Matthews would not be stupid enough to blame Reid for something that ridiculous.
Chrissie should blame himself for the sorry state of the Democrat party.

MSNBC lead the Obama campaign in 2008.

Shades of the disappointment of 2012. I watched Matthews react to the 2012 election returns when the GOP took over the House. I hope he was drunk when he made inappropriate comments and giggled for no reason because if he wasn't he is freaking nuts.
Freakin' nuts get drunk too.

In a few weeks Crissy won't even remember who Obama is.
It will be two years every fucking night about how great Hillary is and what a wonderful President she will be.

Matthews bipartisanship my ass.

Prior to Obama Dimocrats in the Senate and all around the country getting their asses kicked on Tuesday, virtually any discussion that thrill-up-his-leg cocksucker had about Congress included bashing of those awful Republicans in the House, Senate, and everywhere else. The lefty lunatic is on record in fact saying Republicans are racists. Not some Republicans, not a lot, not some faction. Republicans, period.

On a positive note though, only a few low information lefty dopes ever watch the guy. The choir in other words.

Forum List

Back