Video: Victims slam Obama’s “phony scandals” talking point

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
horrible President and human being..he called Stevens death a PHONY....and the Irs under his watch targeting certain citizens of this county PHONY? Saw this in the comments, Obama is a phony President
a lot of links in article at site

SNIP:

posted at 5:41 pm on July 26, 2013 by Guy Benson

Bruce covered part of this story earlier, but it merits a second spin — with must-see video included. Kudos to the production staff at Fox’s Your World with Neil Cavuto for lining up a powerful
segment to refute the administration’s latest smarmy narrative; namely, that the various concurrent scandals in Washington are “phony,” and are rudely distracting from The One’s super-important recycled speeches tour.
Guest host Stuart Varney opened the program with a pair of blockbuster interviews, embedded below. If the Left can confer Absolute Moral Authority status upon the likes of Sandra Fluke, conservatives sure as hell ought to acquaint the American public with women like Becky Gerritson and Patricia Smith:
[ame=http://youtu.be/W7tGTTJEjWo]Guy Benson on Cavuto -- White house labeling scandals as "Fake" or "Phony"...... - YouTube[/ame]

Every time I see Smith on television, my mood inevitably swings from heartbroken to enraged. This woman is the opposite of a political operative. She doesn’t doll herself up for the cameras. Her eyes dart around the studio as she speaks. She’s not prepared with any smooth or rehearsed one-liners. She’s simply an un-polished, grief-stricken mother looking for answers about her’s son’s murder, and her treatment by the Obama administration has been nothing short of shameful. Yours truly had the unenviable task of immediately following Smith on the show. I don’t generally do the whole “angry pundit” thing, but it’s almost impossible not to come out spitting bullets on a topic like this. The administration’s “fake scandals” sneering isn’t just broadly insulting to the public’s collective intelligence — large majorities take all three issues quite seriously — it’s personally insulting to victims like Gerritson and Smith. As for the “phony” stories themselves, here’s where they stand at the moment:

IRS – Congressional Democrats’ attempts at misdirection and false equivalency have fallen flat, prompting Elijah Cummings and company to resort to attacks on the Inspector General himself. As more disturbing strands shake loose, the agency’s initial lies have been thoroughly debunked by sworn testimony. The White House at first parroted the IRS’ claim that the improper targeting and abuse of conservative organizations was the work of rogue “line” employees based in Cincinnati. We now know that the targeting program was run out of — and in some cases micromanaged by — Washington, DC. The paper trail leads (so far) all the way up to the IRS chief counsel’s office, which is led by an Obama appointee. That appointee, incidentally, is a long-time Democratic donor who logged a lengthy White House visit just two days prior to agency brass implementing new targeting methods. We’ve also learned that top Treasury Department officials became aware of the brewing controversy several months before the 2012 election, and that Jay Carney has changed his story roughly half-a-dozen times regarding how and when the White House first found out about everything. Oh, and one of the senior officials at the heart of the scandal has refused to testify before Congress, invoking her constitutional right against self-incrimination. Phony.

all of it here
Video: Victims slam Obama?s ?phony scandals? talking point « Hot Air

Last edited:
horrible President and human being..he called Stevens death a PHONY....and the Irs under his watch targeting certain citizens of this county PHONY?
a lot of links in article at site

Unreal, According to Patricia Smith the President, the Vice President and the Secretary of State promised to get back to her regarding the circumstances of her sons death, after all the deception by the Administration surrounding this incident the answer they give her is "It's phoney". The royals can't be bothered to give this woman the honest explanation she deserves, I guess she's just supposed to be mollified by the explanation that her son died of an overdose of "shit happens".

Is this what a government of the people, by the people and for the people looks like in 2013?

Anyone that took the time to read Obama's"Dreams of My Father"... as most well informed people that didn't vote for Obama did where he wrote:
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.
"

And he calls the current scandals "PHONY"????

Anyone that took the time to read Obama's"Dreams of My Father"... as most well informed people that didn't vote for Obama did where he wrote:
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.
"

that is some scary shit but that he would BRAG about duping people and that is you all who voted for him...damn that must give you the warm fuzzies...he does have the Democrat BASE figured out though with that line of BS

Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

that is some scary shit but that he would BRAG about duping people and that is you all who voted for him...damn that must give you the warm fuzzies...he does have the Democrat BASE figured out though with that line of BS
Perhaps they enjoy being lied to. And the kicker? They defend it.:cuckoo:

Truth is not their friend. They run and hide from it.

"

Obama IS the enemy. And he is setting up the Democrats to be a us- versus- them, 2014 election. He hates white people and capitalism and wants power and control over our country. He needs to rule, rather than do something he has no experience in....govern.

What percent will still be drinking the Kool-Aid by then....:cuckoo:.....rhetorical question.

Forum List

Back