Viktor Shokin: Biden outraged we seized Burisma assets

Then please show me this crime.

Was there a quid pro quo--no.
Did Trump ever attempt a quid pro quo--no.
Did Trump release the money unconditionally--yes.
Did Zelensky say he felt any pressure--no.

The crimes, being complicit and NOT fighting corruption.
Ukrainians, among other non-Russians, wanted Shokin to investigate the corrupt, and shokin wouldn't do it.

"let me ask you for a favor though" ummmm This for that. Yup, trump obviously committed this quid pro quo.
What's funny though, is you buy into this FAKE deep state conspiracy theory that it was actually Biden. lol.

Release money unconditionally. Are you serious? Unfortunately you are.
Yes, trump withheld the money, for a FAVOR though.
Yes, he eventually released it.
I heard a mother withheld food from her children for 8 straight days, then she eventually released the food.
So that's OK, right. What a FOOL you are to believe that 'eventually releasing the funds, actually means
that funds weren't actually withheld. What a JOKE.

Zelensky. GUN to HEAD. Yes, I felt nooooo, wink wink, pressure.
Zelensky KNOWS if he turns on trump, trump will screw him and let putin harm the Ukraine.

Sure, like Trump would want that on his record. The only person that didn't provide aid and allowed Ukraine to be hurt was your hero, DumBama.

I guess you don't know what quid pro quo means. I suggest you look up the definition before you start using big terms you currently don't understand. The money was released, and Trump didn't get anything he wanted. Yes, that's releasing the money unconditionally, and nobody ever denied that Trump held the money in the first place. He's allowed to do that, just like DumBama was allowed to do it.

RIGHT! You have to have evidence to see if there is probable cause. to start a investigation.
by god youre a dumb mother fucker,,,

probable cause is the suspicion of wrong doing,,,

You are the dumb motherfucker.

Without evidence there is no probable cause. You can say Biden is corrupt until you turn blue that that is not evidence nor does it establish probable cause.

so just like that youre going to dbl down on stupid,,,

I posted the definitions for you,,or cant you read???

You are the one who is doubling down on stupid. You are arguing what the meaning of "is" is.

no I'm not,,,

you ever read the 4th amendment??

The 4th Amendment is only applicable to criminal trials. If the founding fathers had meant for it to apply to impeachment, they would have done so.

You are the dumb motherfucker.

Without evidence there is no probable cause. You can say Biden is corrupt until you turn blue that that is not evidence nor does it establish probable cause.

so just like that youre going to dbl down on stupid,,,

I posted the definitions for you,,or cant you read???

You are the one who is doubling down on stupid. You are arguing what the meaning of "is" is.

no I'm not,,,

you ever read the 4th amendment??

The 4th Amendment is only applicable to criminal trials. If the founding fathers had meant for it to apply to impeachment, they would have done so.

when did I say it applied to impeachment???

I just asked if you read it,,,

It doesn't matter if Biden was (in July) the strongest anything. It was months away from the vote of the people. He was not Trump's rival, and may not be by the time of the primary election. Saying he would be and basing an impeachment on this fortune telling is what's one would call a phony excuse.

The first Thought Police impeachment in our history.

He is a rival to Trump and clearly the rival he fears the most. Mick Mulvaney has admitted to it so it is not a thought crime. Giuliani's attempts to pressure Ukraine is not a thought crime.

I would disagree on that.

President Trump has been very open. He is anxious to face Sleepy Joe in 2020, in fact he's already given him his pet name. Biden is obviously mentally deficient and Mr. Trump enjoys competing with defectives. It would be in President Trump's stated best interest to not stand in the way of Biden.

Further, libs don't care about Bite Me's corruption, or the corruption of any lib.

Obviously Trump does not agree with you. Biden has a solid lead over Trump as suburban voters see Biden as the most acceptable Democrat Presidential candidate.

There was no corruption over Ukraine. Your definition of corruption is essentially anything that helps Trump.

sorry but youre to fucking ignorant to have a valid opinion
LOL

Spits the idiot who types 11 words and produces 5 grammatical errors.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I do that so you have something left to complain about when youve lost the debate,,,

Isn't it funny how the schizos claim out of one side of their mouths that the investigation wasn't about Trump slandering Joe Biden for his personal political gain, and then simultaneously out of the other side of their mouths Joe Biden is all they can talk about?

It's amazing their stupid pointy heads don't explode from cognitive dissonance.

But that would require cognition, of course. Trump does not want his rubes to have cognition.

Yes they are. You are the ignorant moron.
no they arent or they would be called the same thing,,moron,,,

Probable cause is evidence that a crime may have been committed moron.

WRONG

RIGHT! You have to have evidence to see if there is probable cause. to start a investigation.

No, investigations are supposed to be fairly routine even without any evidence.
For example, the IRS simply runs an audit on a percentage of tax returns, without any evidence at all.
All it takes for an investigation is any suspicion at all.
What takes probable cause is a search warrant, and you can only get that with an investigation.

Again criminal investigations are different. The DOJ cannot wake up one morning and decide to investigate. They have to have some evidence. Even with audits there are reasons for doing it or certain activities that make it more likely that a taxpayer will be audited. Saying someone is corrupt is not enough.

The US provides foreign aid to 92 countries. Many, if not most, suffer from rampant corruption.

And yet the only thing Trump has ever asked to be investigated was Burisma, where Joe Biden's son worked. Not all the other corruption in Ukraine, just the Biden thing.

You really do have to be a special kind of retard to swallow the bullshit that this slander was not about Trump's personal political gain.

In fact, I am just going to call any dumb fuck who buys that bullshit a special kind of retard going forward. Every one of them.

Well hell, you are stupid but no one believes you anyway!

So, stay on task/

WAS Shokin:

a) A good guy fighting for the best interests of Ukraine and its allies?
b) A corrupt prosecutor that wasn't doing his job to fight corruption in Ukraine, thus helping Putin?
c) I'm sure you have some OTHER, so explain.

I DARE you to answer and not deflect.

At this point is only one answer to give.Trump will win by a historic landslide in November. If the Democrats keep the house they will open a new impeachment hearing and if that one fails they will open another one after that.

Jo

Trump will not win by a historic landslide. Trump will likely lose in November.
Let us pray ,,,,,,,,,,Pray for America
america got trump because we prayed. yeppers. and the swamp creatures all came to the surface for all eyes to see. Wow, I never knew that many existed. And, they keep bubbling up!!

WRONG

Shokin is/was the corrupt one, and you RWI will even support a corrupt Ukrainian.

That is pretty much impossible.
Shokin was pointed Inspector General, after the separation from the Soviet Union, mainly because he was the LEAST corrupt.
How would he have remained in that position for so many years?
Why is it he is not wealthy?
How would those in the US know anything about Shokin unless they had tried to bribe him?

He was fired three years ago. He has never been charged with anything and never been arrested since that time.

After all, if he was so corrupt, finding evidence of that corruption should be a piece of cake.

Firing in and of itself is sufficient in many countries for dealing with corruption. But I think the main reason was he refused to investigate corruption.
or, he was investigating the corruption no one wanted him looking into! That is a possibility, right?

Oh, and you have no idea what he was doing. you know as much about that as you do about me.

Let's show the world how honest a girl you are.

WRONG

No, investigations are supposed to be fairly routine even without any evidence.
For example, the IRS simply runs an audit on a percentage of tax returns, without any evidence at all.
All it takes for an investigation is any suspicion at all.
What takes probable cause is a search warrant, and you can only get that with an investigation.

Again criminal investigations are different. The DOJ cannot wake up one morning and decide to investigate. They have to have some evidence. Even with audits there are reasons for doing it or certain activities that make it more likely that a taxpayer will be audited. Saying someone is corrupt is not enough.

they have to have probable cause and that can or cant be evidence,,

and daddy joe gave them that when he admitted to strong arming them to fire shokin,,,

Good Luck.
Shokin is corrupt. So yeah, let's believe Shokin. Lol.

But is he?

Are you sure he is?

From the very start, I've been assuming that Shokin is corrupt. However just in the past week, I've started to wonder how corrupt he really was.

People seem to be assuming that since the EU says he is, therefore he is. But really, where is the evidence?

We all know that left-wingers will simply make up stuff to justify their positions... Bret Kavanough, and Jessie Smollett are proof of this.

So where is the hard evidence that Shokin is corrupt? Am I missing it?

As near as I can tell... the main 'evidence' that Shokin is corrupt, has to do with him not pursing cases fast enough. Fast enough?

To compare, the death of Vince Foster was in 1993, and the independent investigation by Ken Starr, was released in 1997.

Shokin was only named Prosecutor General in Feb 2015. When Biden made his now famous quid pro quo of demanding Shokin be fired, that was only in Dec of 2015.

Shokin had not even been in office a full year, before Biden said he was corrupt, and demanded his removal.

On what evidence was that not 'fast enough' for the Obama administration? We have instigation the routinely last many years, and this guy is barely in office 10 months, and he's obviously stalling out investigations? On what evidence?

No if you have more evidence, I'll gladly read up on it. But from the 3 different articles I've read thus far, there is no evidence that I've seen that this guy is horribly corrupt.

Why are Republicans not demanding that Shokin testify? Because they know he would be exposed as corrupt. Shokin was ending investigations into corruption just as he ended the investigation of Burisma. Burisma was not under investigation when Biden made his threat and there are no doubts of that. The only investigations he was opening was against anti-corruption groups. That is why there were protests against Shokin. Even Ukrainians knew he was corrupt.

https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-protest-prosecutor-shokin-dismissal/27639981.htm

khpg.org/en/index.php?id=1446761968

Daria Kaleniuk‏ @dkaleniuk
Replying to @OliverBullough
Thank you @OliverBullough - indeed it’s insane to use UKRAINE as a ball at the AMERICAN national political field. Prosecutor Shokin did not open the case on Zlochevskyi & Burisma. He dumped it. And he was fired for being corrupt and failing prosecution reform @kenvogel

12:52 PM - 2 May 2019

Shokin is/was the corrupt one, and you RWI will even support a corrupt Ukrainian.

Shokin was pointed Inspector General, after the separation from the Soviet Union, mainly because he was the LEAST corrupt.
How would those in the US know anything about Shokin unless they had tried to bribe him?

He was fired three years ago. He has never been charged with anything and never been arrested since that time.

After all, if he was so corrupt, finding evidence of that corruption should be a piece of cake.

Firing in and of itself is sufficient in many countries for dealing with corruption. But I think the main reason was he refused to investigate corruption.

then who was he refusing to investigate that was later convicted???

I don't think it was any one person per se but simply not going after corruption. A letter from the Pentagon later confirmed that Ukraine had taken significant steps towards reform after Shokin was fired.
reform of what? what was the corruption he wasn't investigating? please, it seems you were there and part of the discussion. so tell us all. What corruption was stopped?

The US provides foreign aid to 92 countries. Many, if not most, suffer from rampant corruption.

And yet the only thing Trump has ever asked to be investigated was Burisma, where Joe Biden's son worked. Not all the other corruption in Ukraine, just the Biden thing.

You really do have to be a special kind of retard to swallow the bullshit that this slander was not about Trump's personal political gain.

In fact, I am just going to call any dumb fuck who buys that bullshit a special kind of retard going forward. Every one of them.

President Trump knew that Biden's corruption was exempt from any Ukrainian oversight during the Obama Regime- and was letting President Zelensky know that Hunter and Sleepy Joe were no longer under the US government's protection.

In any event, Trump had no personal or political reason for Ukraine to investigate the Corrupt Biden clan, so it isn't really relevant to impeachment.

Remember, Trump is anxious to battle the mentally deficient Biden in the general election, and he also knows that liberal corruption actually is a positive point for lib candidates.

WRONG

or, he was investigating the corruption no one wanted him looking into! That is a possibility, right?

Oh, and you have no idea what he was doing. you know as much about that as you do about me.

Let's show the world how honest a girl you are.
Funny thing about...Shokin is the only one claiming that.

Dejas Vous!

"I am not a crook"!

Mr. Shokin was never charged or imprisoned after Biden forced him out.

The "corruption" that Shokin was involved with was investigating Hunter Biden

WRONG, 100% wrong.
Post me a link.

Shokin was out of favor with many (But not putin and eventually trump, weird huh!),
and Biden was the spokesman, the most powerful of the group. NOT a quid pro quo, but nice try ladies.
Shokin was NOT investigating Biden or Burisma.
That is the Corruption, he was complicit in NOT investigating the REAL criminals.
It is pretty obvious, except to the blind trump supporters.
wow, way to step out. 100% almost like you were there and know all about it? to claim 100% invalidates any other material you post. there is nothing 100% of anything. so your exaggeration is noted as is your biased poo poo.

I don't think it was any one person per se but simply not going after corruption. A letter from the Pentagon later confirmed that Ukraine had taken significant steps towards reform after Shokin was fired.
reform of what? what was the corruption he wasn't investigating? please, it seems you were there and part of the discussion. so tell us all. What corruption was stopped?
You tell me, I have yet to see the lack of your personal presence in situation shut you up :D

You tell me, I have yet to see the lack of your personal presence in situation shut you up :D
why should it? I'm entitled like you to have my opinion on anything. right? I enjoy beating down those who think they have all the answers. it seems you think you do. I know, and honest enough to say, I don't know everything, I read and educate myself, and I form opinions and seek out others opinions and see where mine lie. but you, and your leftist buddies in here know everything, bold and chest pounding confident. yeah, I will continue to voice my opinions. it's what's great about America. The one the left is trying to end. IMO!

President Trump knew that Biden's corruption was exempt from any Ukrainian oversight during the Obama Regime- and was letting President Zelensky know that Hunter and Sleepy Joe were no longer under the US government's protection.

In any event, Trump had no personal or political reason for Ukraine to investigate the Corrupt Biden clan, so it isn't really relevant to impeachment.

Remember, Trump is anxious to battle the mentally deficient Biden in the general election, and he also knows that liberal corruption actually is a positive point for lib candidates.
And here we have a special kind of retard already stepping forward!

92 countries.

None of them got a phone call asking for an investigation.

Special. Kind. Of. Retard.

92 countries.

No aid held up. No phone call asking for an investigation.

Corruption? Bibi is under indictment!!! NO AID HELD UP!

Yeah. This wasn't about Biden or personal political gain. Okay. That takes about seven pounds of brain damage to bleev.

You have to be seriously stupid, stupid, stupid.

Nigeria.

Receives WAY more US foreign aid than Ukraine.

Ranked 144 out of 180 on the Transparency International's Corruption Index, with 180 being the worst.

Didn't get aid held up. Didn't get a call from Trump asking for an investigation.

Only a special kind of retard buys Trump's bullshit story.

Forum List

Back