🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Vile A*****e ruins girls life when she uses word from rap songs....this guy should get his A** kicked.

Well getting kicked of the cheer team is devastating for a cheer leader but I really do not see how the University could kick her out unless she let them do it. She apologized and was young so she should have endured. If she was stuck on the popularity thing then it does show her weakness. Your friends will still be your friends and at some point you have to ignore the rabble. Focus on getting that degree and moving on.

Letting the rabble force you to hide and live in the past is weakness. Allowing it to destroy your future requires some soul searching.

Seems to me that it was the University of Tennessee that let her down by getting caught up in a story of a minor incident of a teenager. She didn't call or direct that name to anyone or to a group of people. She used it as a slang. .They (UT) are the ones who really destroyed her future. It is a story in the newspaper. She may also have allowed it to get the better of her as she should have fought it.

It is a sad story but blaming democrats is even sadder. it is a fine example of missing the point of a story.
I think it is you that missed the point. Are you seriously trying to justify ANYTHING that happened to this girl. The fact that you try to defend the democrats for this BS says it all.

This story is from joe biden's new world.....where the left wing assholes destroy lives for the fun of it.......what vile people these democrats are....

Four years ago, 15-year-old Mimi Groves, then a freshmen at Heritage High School in Virginia, was excited to get her learner’s permit. After receiving it, she sent her friend a 3-second Snapchat video in which she said: “I can drive, [n-word]!”

Somehow, the video was circulated among a few students at school. It survived for years, and, last year, Jimmy Galligan, who was a senior along with Groves at Heritage, ended up seeing it. Galligan, whose mother is black and whose father is white, said he was offended by the video. Instead of explaining the issue with a white girl using the slur to Groves herself, Galligan held onto the video and waited until he could use it against Groves to destroy her.

Typically, such an act would be seen as bullying, but in today’s pro-cancel-culture society, Galligan received a New York Times profile and the story presented from his point of view, along with a headline clearly favoring his actions. “A Racial Slur, a Viral Video, and a Reckoning,” reads the Times headline about Galligan’s act.

The “reckoning” refers to what Groves endured at the hands of Galligan. Groves had been accepted to the University of Tennessee and was set to join the school’s cheer team, which at the time was the reigning national champion. When Galligan posted the video of Groves online and it went viral, she lost her position on the cheer team and was forced to withdraw from the university after facing pressure from admissions officials. The officials apparently told her they received “hundreds of emails and phone calls from outraged alumni, students and the public,” the Times reported.

Groves told the Times that she didn’t “understand the severity of the word, or the history and context behind it because” she was so young. She told the outlet the slur was used in “all the songs we listened to, and I’m not using that as an excuse.”

“It honestly disgusts me that those words would come out of my mouth,” Groves told the Times. “How can you convince somebody that has never met you and the only thing they’ve ever seen of you is that three-second clip?”

Groves also said her parents didn’t allow such language and had taught her not to post anything online she wouldn’t say in person or want them to read. Of course, being a teenager, she still made a stupid decision.

Here’s the thing. Groves had already privately atoned for the video years ago. One of Groves’ friends, a black woman, said the white cheerleader has privately apologized for the video years ago. The friend tried to defend Groves after the video went viral, but the mob attacked her as well.

“We’re supposed to educate people,” the friend wrote on Snapchat, according to the Times, “not ruin their lives all because you want to feel a sense of empowerment.”

Further, Groves had clearly become on the side of the mob after the police-involved death of George Floyd on May 25. She posted on Instagram at the time that people should “protest, donate, sign a petition, rally, do something” to support the Black Lives Matter movement.

This was the same day Galligan struck.

Someone responded to Groves’ Instagram post by saying, “You have the audacity to post this, after saying the N-word.” Friends started calling her and she learned that Galligan had posted the four-year-old Snapchat video that same day.

The democrat party is a party of vile human beings........

1) You infer that the person saying the slur is a Republican. I guess you agree that if you are a racist, that you are most likely a Republican.

2). Then you think the person offended must be a Democrat confirming that Republicans don;t mind racial slurs.

Yep, keep on defending those that spew racial slurs.
You sound like a bitch.

Do you commonly use that word when you are talking about black folks?
I've never ever used that word and my grandmother, who was a big fan of Joe Louis, instilled in me what a
nasty hateful word it is.
But I'm not a stupid teenager using language she got from some idiotic rap music.

I went to school is San Francisco with a young black guy who used the n-word as casually and often as you breath, and he almost got his nose busted by an older black fellow who didn't like being called a n*****!

So you're and idiot for assuming I use that term but I am used to some of the blacker posters here
making asinine assumptions about others.
Ruining some teen's life for the one time usage of an ugly word popular in her music is wrong and I
repeat it to you now. IT'S WRONG.
If you want to slander me for my defense of her then that reflects on you.
Not me.

Galligan could destroy this girl's life because he is black and has that power. Then blacks run around saying black lives matter. Screw it. No they don't.
He is not black, he is a mulatto just like Obama who not black but half white.
Ask him.
Ask shitstain obama.
They are black no matter how you feel about it.
Yeah, ask Colin Kaepernick about the oppression he experienced. Adopted by a middle-class White family in WI and moved to a very mixed population in Turlock, CA. Raised with virtually no racism. Given a top-notch education and hired into a very prestigious job right out of college. Given a contract of over 20M that he did not deserve and he threw it in the garbage and claimed he was oppressed. Give me a break.
When one of the black woman deputy DAs at our courthouse was appointed to superior court judge I went to her enrobing. After the ceremony several of the women in the local lawyers group took her out for drinks. She told us how badly she was oppressed. She had a lifetime of struggle, struggle against poverty, against hatred, against racism.

She forgot. We all knew her. Most of the lawyers grew up with her. They went to Chadwick the same private school. Her mother was a surgeon at Little Company of Mary Hospital. Her father was a judge himself. He was an appellate court judge. The family home was behind the gates in Rancho Palos Verdes.. She came from extreme wealth and privilege. In her mind she was destitute. Oppressed. Victimized by racism. Just like Colin Kaepernick. That's when I learned my lesson. Black people will always be oppressed. When Michelle obama sees a malnourished child from Appalachia she sees her oppressor.

Some just desserts can be messy.
Being eight-balled from your prospective college based on one single commonly used word is not a "just desert".
You must be a real piece of shit to think otherwise.
She could have used a lot of other words, but she choose that one.

Unfortunately today’s fucked in the head youth are into rap/hip hop music...Ni@@a(s) is quite possibly the most common word used in rap culture. It’s used to refer to almost anyone or any group. Get your gangsta filth to stop using the fuck out of it and these dumb little white bitches will stop using it as well. TA-DA!

Being eight-balled from your prospective college based on one single commonly used word is not a "just desert".

More black people use that term than white people ever did. Do you commonly use the term "cracker" when you are talking about white folks? Anthony Anderson does on prime time nationally televised shows. Where is your disgust with that. Pot meet Kettle, hypocrite.

This story is from joe biden's new world.....where the left wing assholes destroy lives for the fun of it.......what vile people these democrats are....

Four years ago, 15-year-old Mimi Groves, then a freshmen at Heritage High School in Virginia, was excited to get her learner’s permit. After receiving it, she sent her friend a 3-second Snapchat video in which she said: “I can drive, [n-word]!”

Somehow, the video was circulated among a few students at school. It survived for years, and, last year, Jimmy Galligan, who was a senior along with Groves at Heritage, ended up seeing it. Galligan, whose mother is black and whose father is white, said he was offended by the video. Instead of explaining the issue with a white girl using the slur to Groves herself, Galligan held onto the video and waited until he could use it against Groves to destroy her.

Typically, such an act would be seen as bullying, but in today’s pro-cancel-culture society, Galligan received a New York Times profile and the story presented from his point of view, along with a headline clearly favoring his actions. “A Racial Slur, a Viral Video, and a Reckoning,” reads the Times headline about Galligan’s act.

The “reckoning” refers to what Groves endured at the hands of Galligan. Groves had been accepted to the University of Tennessee and was set to join the school’s cheer team, which at the time was the reigning national champion. When Galligan posted the video of Groves online and it went viral, she lost her position on the cheer team and was forced to withdraw from the university after facing pressure from admissions officials. The officials apparently told her they received “hundreds of emails and phone calls from outraged alumni, students and the public,” the Times reported.

Groves told the Times that she didn’t “understand the severity of the word, or the history and context behind it because” she was so young. She told the outlet the slur was used in “all the songs we listened to, and I’m not using that as an excuse.”

“It honestly disgusts me that those words would come out of my mouth,” Groves told the Times. “How can you convince somebody that has never met you and the only thing they’ve ever seen of you is that three-second clip?”

Groves also said her parents didn’t allow such language and had taught her not to post anything online she wouldn’t say in person or want them to read. Of course, being a teenager, she still made a stupid decision.

Here’s the thing. Groves had already privately atoned for the video years ago. One of Groves’ friends, a black woman, said the white cheerleader has privately apologized for the video years ago. The friend tried to defend Groves after the video went viral, but the mob attacked her as well.

“We’re supposed to educate people,” the friend wrote on Snapchat, according to the Times, “not ruin their lives all because you want to feel a sense of empowerment.”

Further, Groves had clearly become on the side of the mob after the police-involved death of George Floyd on May 25. She posted on Instagram at the time that people should “protest, donate, sign a petition, rally, do something” to support the Black Lives Matter movement.

Someone responded to Groves’ Instagram post by saying, “You have the audacity to post this, after saying the N-word.” Friends started calling her and she learned that Galligan had posted the four-year-old Snapchat video that same day.

1) You infer that the person saying the slur is a Republican. I guess you agree that if you are a racist, that you are most likely a Republican.

2). Then you think the person offended must be a Democrat confirming that Republicans don;t mind racial slurs.

Yep, keep on defending those that spew racial slurs.
It's not Republican vs Demicrat, it is Black vs White

Any opportunity to destroy an innocent white person over a word they use daily.

So are you arguing only DEMOCRATS are allowed to say ******?

I've never ever used that word and my grandmother, who was a big fan of Joe Louis, instilled in me what a
nasty hateful word it is.
But I'm not a stupid teenager using language she got from some idiotic rap music.

I went to school is San Francisco with a young black guy who used the n-word as casually and often as you breath, and he almost got his nose busted by an older black fellow who didn't like being called a n*****!

So you're and idiot for assuming I use that term but I am used to some of the blacker posters here
making asinine assumptions about others.
Ruining some teen's life for the one time usage of an ugly word popular in her music is wrong and I
repeat it to you now. IT'S WRONG.
If you want to slander me for my defense of her then that reflects on you.
Not me.

Man if I had 10 dollars for every time I heard someone like you claiming that hung out with someone black or that their best friend was black I would be a millionaire.

Black folks probably make their opinions about you based on your posts. So a white teenager gets her drivers license and the first thing she thinks to say is "I got my license, Nword".

Blacks act like Marty mcfly when he's call chicken. It is a weakness of simple minded fools. They need to work on being less racist and more diverse like Hispanics.

So how many black folks do you call the Nword?
Encouraging blacks to attack people who call them names is dangerous.

Where did I encourage that, I am just wondering how many black folks you call that to their face.

More black people use that term than white people ever did. Do you commonly use the term "cracker" when you are talking about white folks? Anthony Anderson does on prime time nationally televised shows. Where is your disgust with that. Pot meet Kettle, hypocrite.

Haven't seen Anthony Anderson using it on television, so I can't be disgusted with something I have never seen or heard. It is a double standard that black folks call each other that, but you would have to be black to understand it.

It's very simple.

Don't walk off high places.

Don't go into the lions cage.

Don't say racist shit.

None of this is hard.
...unless you're a democrat

Jimmy Galligan appears to be part of the Super Woke Militia...He’s just another fake black / half black mutt, his looks suggests he’s also a fucked in the head tranny pole puffer...I’m sure his probably woke white guilt parents are very proud. Let’s turn the tables and cancel this piece of worthless dog shit.
It looks like Jimmy’s father is the founder and CEO of a general contracting firm...maybe give him a call and ask him about his parenting skills or lack thereof.
yq-c1-27122020.jpg
I get a Michael/Michelle vibe from that boy

Haven't seen Anthony Anderson using it on television, so I can't be disgusted with something I have never seen or heard. It is a double standard that black folks call each other that, but you would have to be black to understand it.
Nice that you admit that it is a double standard, but there is no excusing it black or otherwise.

Forum List

Back