🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Violence spikes in St Louis region; Cops blamed for "not patrolling enough"; Sigh....

I'm asking a pertinent question, Closed! Why is it that an entirely false narrative was created by the media in the first place?

What was the false narrative? Also no matter the reason which we will ever know it doesnt change anything about the event that happened

Why is it that someone from law enforcement had to leak that convenience store tape in order for the public to find out that Mike Brown wasn't the "gentle giant" that he was portrayed as?

IDK...and heres a great point about that leak. The Chief said that the tape was requested by those in the media and held a presser to show it. At the presser reporters asked if Wilson knew about the robbery and he said no. The reporters where baffled and asked why again was he showing this if Wilson had no idea and he again said it was requested.

Months later you find out that the Chief never got any requests from anyone and that same Chief changed his story to say Wilson DID know about it.

Also, MB mother said he was a Gentle Giant. Are you surprised? The guy who just killed a plane full of people were remembered by his friends as someone who wouldnt hurt anyone. Are you surprised? The Columbine kids parents said they were good kids. Are you surprised? Hell, I bet Charles Mansons mom said he was a good boy. Are you surprised?

Why didn't the press learn about what Mike Brown had done that day while investigating the facts? Are you telling me that nobody from the media asked why Officer Wilson was trying to arrest Brown? That nobody from the media talked to the store clerk? Why is it that none of the witnesses who reported Mike Brown never had his hands up were talked to by the media?

Ahahaha I answered these above.....All good questions if you're not familiar with the case. But all those questions once again has absolutely nothing to do with the events of that day.

You just keep asking the same questions as if it changes anything. You have questions? So? I mean you've asked every leading question except "What did know and when did he know it?" and my personal fav "Why now?"

But let me say this again:
None of that changes what happened either. You're playing the personal destruction game which is fine, I guess. But questioning who he was or why he was still doesnt change the events that occured that day. People who question the victim most often are looking for an excuse. You havent said one thing about the shooting you just determined that....I dont know, you have questions so that means something. It doesnt

So tell me this, Closed...if it's such an accepted thing that all mothers think their kid's are "angels"...then why would any reporter worth their salt report that someone WAS a "gentle giant" based on what their mother said? That was the narrative the media went with...gentle giant black teen about to leave for college gunned down by a white police officer as he held his hands up to surrender.

I'm asking a pertinent question, Closed! Why is it that an entirely false narrative was created by the media in the first place?

What was the false narrative? Also no matter the reason which we will ever know it doesnt change anything about the event that happened

Why is it that someone from law enforcement had to leak that convenience store tape in order for the public to find out that Mike Brown wasn't the "gentle giant" that he was portrayed as?

IDK...and heres a great point about that leak. The Chief said that the tape was requested by those in the media and held a presser to show it. At the presser reporters asked if Wilson knew about the robbery and he said no. The reporters where baffled and asked why again was he showing this if Wilson had no idea and he again said it was requested.

Months later you find out that the Chief never got any requests from anyone and that same Chief changed his story to say Wilson DID know about it.

Also, MB mother said he was a Gentle Giant. Are you surprised? The guy who just killed a plane full of people were remembered by his friends as someone who wouldnt hurt anyone. Are you surprised? The Columbine kids parents said they were good kids. Are you surprised? Hell, I bet Charles Mansons mom said he was a good boy. Are you surprised?

Why didn't the press learn about what Mike Brown had done that day while investigating the facts? Are you telling me that nobody from the media asked why Officer Wilson was trying to arrest Brown? That nobody from the media talked to the store clerk? Why is it that none of the witnesses who reported Mike Brown never had his hands up were talked to by the media?

Ahahaha I answered these above.....All good questions if you're not familiar with the case. But all those questions once again has absolutely nothing to do with the events of that day.

You just keep asking the same questions as if it changes anything. You have questions? So? I mean you've asked every leading question except "What did know and when did he know it?" and my personal fav "Why now?"

None of that changes what happened either. You're playing the personal destruction game which is fine, I guess. But questioning who he was or why he was still doesnt change the events that occured that day. People who question the victim most often are looking for an excuse. You havent said one thing about the shooting you just determined that....I dont know, you have questions so that means something. It doesnt

So tell me this, Closed...if it's such an accepted thing that all mothers think their kid's are "angels"...then why would any reporter worth their salt report that someone WAS a "gentle giant" based on what their mother said? That was the narrative the media went with...gentle giant black teen about to leave for college gunned down by a white police officer as he held his hands up to surrender.

They didnt report that he was a gentle giant. They reported his mothers words and the republicans had to whine about something so they again chose the easy target of the media.

Again, none of that changes the events of that day. You can come up with 25 more "Why" questions and none or them or your lack of understanding changes the events.

You seem more offended and focused solely on "the media" and why why why....Like I said from the beginning. What happened in the store has shit to do with anything. The shooting was wrong (Like OJ was found not guilty) and they could show tapes from now till the end of time and none of has anything to do with what happened between Wilson and MB.

They didnt report that he was a gentle giant. They reported his mothers words and the republicans had to whine about something so they again chose the easy target of the media.

Again, none of that changes the events of that day. You can come up with 25 more "Why" questions and none or them or your lack of understanding changes the events.

You seem more offended and focused solely on "the media" and why why why....Like I said from the beginning. What happened in the store has shit to do with anything. The shooting was wrong (Like OJ was found not guilty) and they could show tapes from now till the end of time and none of has anything to do with what happened between Wilson and MB.

If they reported his mother's words...then they reported that he was a "gentle giant". That's a CHOICE made by the media as to what the narrative of their story is going to be. In this case the story the media decided to tell was fictional. A gentle giant black teen about to go off to college in a few days is shot for no reason by a white cop. That was the story the media went with. So my question to you is why?

If they reported his mother's words...then they reported that he was a "gentle giant".

Please...not even Dikembe Mutombo can make that stretch.

That's a CHOICE made by the media as to what the narrative of their story is going to be. In this case the story the media decided to tell was fictional. A gentle giant black teen about to go off to college in a few days is shot for no reason by a white cop. That was the story the media went with. So my question to you is why?

Oh I see, you're just going to lie...stretch the truth...and keep asking why and never reveal how any of that has to do with the shooting itself. What you believe and what was said are 2 different things

Bye Trolly

In what way did I "lie"? Did anyone in the main stream media report that Mike Brown had just committed a strong armed robbery of a convenience store shortly before he was shot? Or did the media go with the "gentle giant on his way to college" narrative right up to the point where someone in law enforcement leaked the tape from the store?

I'm amused that you think I'm "stretching the truth" when all I've done is point out the abysmal job that the main stream media does these days when it comes to objective reporting.

None of that reporting changes what happened. You just want to keep asking why why why...not about the shooting tho...about the shady nefarious media that you believe did something you cant prove..all you have to do is proclaim it to be so and you expect me to go along with your storytime

No thanks, Peace out troll

Oh, so the media DID report that Mike Brown robbed that convenience store before the tape was leaked? Is that the story you're going with, Closed? And you accuse me of stretching the truth?

Not according to eyewitnesses it wasn't....you know.....the people who actually saw what happened.......and weren't felons, or liars.....

Not according to eyewitnesses it wasn't.

What is "it"?

This is the "it"....

the shooting was wrong

Not according to the eyewitnesses it wasn't......

LOL...yeah ok. Eyewitnesses dont determine if something was wrong or not silly goose. And silly goose you're just saying that because you couldnt back that up if it had a reverse gear

Correct, the Grand Jury, who heard all the evidence, determined that.....

You have the cops testimony....they eyewitnesses testified that what they saw backed up what the cop said happened.....the forensics...again, back up what the cop said happened.....nothing refuted what the cop said........

So......the shooting was right....the thug in training fought for the cops gun....realizing he had just committed a robbery and was looking at prison time, and then charged the same officer he punched in the face......

Onetime center of St. Louis black middle class now fights high murder count News

Who didnt see this coming? Violence surged in St Louis metro area as 2014 numbers show. But....it showed about 66% of all murders...occurred in only 8 of the 28 burroughs...about 30%.

Article shows some leaders asked to explain the discrepancy.

"Police dont patrol enough" came up. Of course.

But...what if police stopped these thugs...and arrested them on warrants or drug or gun charges and searched them?

Well...that may have PREVENTED a murder they may have been on the way to commit.....but then those racist stats show up in a DOJ report.

Seriously. ...how long til cops just say fuck it?
They should give cops a pay rise for policing there, and give them a commendation just for having the guts to take the job.

Kinda ironic that if they do their job they are called 'racists' and 'murderors', but when they ease off they are blamed for the rise of criminal activity.

Kinda ironic that if they do their job they are called 'racists' and 'murderors', but when they ease off they are blamed for the rise of criminal activity.

LOL...is their job busting heads because thats what people are complaining about.

That is Ironic

LOL...is their job busting heads because thats what people are complaining about.

That is Ironic

Sometimes. You ever put on a uniform and tried t to bring civility to a violent ghetto or trailor park? I have. Its not always pretty. They're often violent. Sometimes deadly. Weapons everywhere. Mental nutjobs.

But hey...lets try giving them Chic Fil A quality smiles and customer service and ask them 10 times really nicely to stop. Yeah. That'll work.

The only reason people like you arent robbed or raped weekly is because other men are willint to provide a consequence through law enforcement.

Forum List

Back