🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Violence spikes in St Louis region; Cops blamed for "not patrolling enough"; Sigh....

It's telling that in order to push your political narrative...you folks on the Left need to demonize someone like Officer Wilson and canonize someone like Mike Brown. The facts become problematic because you've already told the story how YOU think it was.

No one demonized him...Tell me more about how demonizing is wrong while you demonize. Its funny

So I'm "demonizing" Mike Brown? Did you somehow miss the video tape of Mike doing a little "shopping" in his neighborhood?

At the time that Brown was pushing around tiny store clerks and stealing things...Officer Wilson was helping a young girl who was having trouble breathing. Yet in YOUR eyes...Brown's gotten a bad rep?

It's telling that in order to push your political narrative...you folks on the Left need to demonize someone like Officer Wilson and canonize someone like Mike Brown. The facts become problematic because you've already told the story how YOU think it was.

No one demonized him...Tell me more about how demonizing is wrong while you demonize. Its funny

So I'm "demonizing" Mike Brown? Did you somehow miss the video tape of Mike doing a little "shopping" in his neighborhood?

At the time that Brown was pushing around tiny store clerks and stealing things...Officer Wilson was helping a young girl who was having trouble breathing. Yet in YOUR eyes...Brown's gotten a bad rep?

No sorry you were singing his praises. You're right...my bad. The one video was a determination of who he was as a person.

Sorry you're right.

Maybe if people acted and behaved the right way, this kind of problem wouldn't even be in the picture. So many cops being out there n the beat wouldn't be such a given then.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
That's racist.."personal responsibility"...Racist.
Maintaining the family structure. Racist.
The list would gobble up so much USMB band width, the server would catch fire.
Maybe if people acted and behaved the right way, this kind of problem wouldn't even be in the picture. So many cops being out there n the beat wouldn't be such a given then.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
That's racist.."personal responsibility"...Racist.
Maintaining the family structure. Racist.
The list would gobble up so much USMB band width, the server would catch fire.
It isn't racist. I know both black and Hispanic people who would back me up on what I say in my previous message of this chat.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. If you were really just being sarcastic there, let me know.

No sorry you were singing his praises. You're right...my bad. The one video was a determination of who he was as a person.

Sorry you're right.

Yes...that one video shows what kind of person Brown was. After all....you guys judge a cops entire career and personality often based on what one video may show. So...same for everyone.

Let them patrol themselves.
And Malcolm X would have agreed with you. He believed that the African American community should expect nothing good to come from White people. That they should be self-reliant and exercise self-determination and build their own economy and strengthen their own community and that White people have no business governing or policing a community that they are hostile towards. He believed that African Americans should do everything within their power to ensure justice and to protect their lives and property by any means necessary.
I have no problem with them patrolling themselves, just don't ask me to finance it.

Thing is the African American community is taxed, fined and levied against by the USA and local governments without providing them with adequate services of government or representation. I say they deserve a refund.

time for the bullshit flag
they get more than their fair share of services in the form of welfare, financial aid, federal aid to schools

:bsflag:

Seriously. ...how long til cops just say fuck it?
A white cop dealing with a black suspect is risking his career and his family's safety just to do his job. He cannot be blamed for avoiding that situation.

The "hands up don't shoot" crowd is getting what they want.

The answer here is simple: Hire more black cops for those areas and only send a black cop to a call involving a black person and don't punish a white cop for avoiding it. If a city cannot find enough blacks who are qualified to hire, they'll just have to lower standards and hire whomever they can, as long as their skin color is acceptable. That's what America does now, we lower standards at every opportunity. Find a guy on the street and give him a badge if his skin color is right. Fuck it.

The PC Police wants us divided as much as possible, maybe this will make them happy.

We have fighters coming in fresh from the battlefields of Somalia and Nigeria. They are black. Make them cops.
lol

let boko haram police black neighborhoods

Oh really? Facts are 75% of non-filling households are White, only 20% are African American and Asians are 3% of the total of non-filing households. There are more Whites not filing than there are African Americans not filing.
You neglected to include the next sentence from the link you plagiarized. ...... :eusa_naughty:

"Overall, out of the 58 million taxable households that pay no income taxes some 56 percent of African American households pay no income taxes"

The Growing Class of Americans Who Pay No Federal Income Taxes Tax Foundation
And so what? All that means is that 56% had no tax liability not that they didn't file or didn't pay payroll taxes only to have it refunded (Same article says 48% African Americans will file a return with no liability). It simply means 56% had no tax liability some obvious due to the high poverty rate among them due to institutional racism. The same paragraph you quoted from also states that 40% of whites do not pay incomes taxes even though their poverty level is merely 9.9%

can you prove poverty is caused by "institutional racism"

I can hardly wait for your response

Ferguson is a predominantly black city that has been run by white's elected to office. If the Ferguson black community doesn't like the way things run in their city then they need to get off their collective asses and run for office to change them
I agree with you on that. A predominately black city should be self-reliant. They should have built a strong community among themselves, formed leadership councils to address the needs of their own community, built a local economy and whole bunch of things. They weren't being self-reliant when they could be and they relied too much on the white government to take care of their needs when they should have taken leadership and exercised self-determination. They relied on whites to trickle down some crumbs to them instead of taking their own destiny as a community into their own hands. They failed to exercise their power as a community and were taken advantage of.
Taken advantage of? How so? Use your own words.
Your entire post is racist.
How is saying African American communities should self-reliant and exercise self-determination racist?

is segregation your answer to the problem?

Can they patrol without shooting unarmed people? Or does that just a side effect of more patrols? Busting more heads?
If the cops would not do as much cocaine they would not be so aggressive....Then the meth use makes them weaker, thus the need to shoot...

Yeah and the cops are probably exhausted from all the raping they were out doing the night before too so gotta factor that in too right?

And the wife beating. Their known for that but like all things cops...musta been the bitches fault too
look, we know Brown attacked the cop.

WTF is your point except just to blame whitey?

you are an expert at that

Sorry you're right.

I'm neither singing Michael Brown's praises...nor am I demonizing him. Before I saw the video of Brown robbing that convenience store I believed the narrative that the main stream media was putting out...that a policeman had shot an unarmed teen who had his hands up in surrender...a teen that was just days away from starting college. I thought the whole thing was tragic...a waste of a promising young man's life just as it was beginning.

Then I saw the video from the convenience store...and the first thing that went through my head was why anyone would be out robbing a store and roughing up the clerk just days before they were going to be heading off to college! Who would DO that? Who would risk the consequences of such an act when a new life beckoned?

The answer to my question became apparent once we started to learn more about who Michael Brown really was. He wasn't about to enter college. In reality he'd told some people that he'd thought about taking some courses at a local trade school to learn air conditioning repair but he'd never signed up for said courses. So where did the "college bound" Michael Brown narrative come from? Why did someone in the media go with THAT as a story rather than take the time to find out what kind of a person Michael Brown really was? Who was the "journalist" that took it upon themselves to create a persona for Big Mike that was nothing like the real person?

I don't blame them. Why deal with those people. As long as they stay in their neighborhoods an kill each other, who cares? That's what they want.

Hire more negros to police them. Fuck'm let them deal with their own shit.
Sounds like they need to set up Community Conflict Resolution Centers in these neighborhoods to handle their crime problems. It's what they are demanding in New York City. Oh yeah, people promoting these CCR centers want cops disarmed and prevented from entering a neighborhood with a Center.

What could go wrong liberals?

Sorry you're right.

I'm neither singing Michael Brown's praises...nor am I demonizing him. Before I saw the video of Brown robbing that convenience store I believed the narrative that the main stream media was putting out...that a policeman had shot an unarmed teen who had his hands up in surrender...a teen that was just days away from starting college. I thought the whole thing was tragic...a waste of a promising young man's life just as it was beginning.

The tape doesnt reverse any of those things. He stole from the store AND was shot while being unarmed. What happened doesnt change because you think he's a bad person....it still happened

saw the video from the convenience store...and the first thing that went through my head was why anyone would be out robbing a store and roughing up the clerk just days before they were going to be heading off to college! Who would DO that? Who would risk the consequences of such an act when a new life beckoned?

Your understanding of his actions doesnt change what happened either. Why would he do that? I dont know....Does it unfire the gun? Nope

The answer to my question became apparent once we started to learn more about who Michael Brown really was. He wasn't about to enter college. In reality he'd told some people that he'd thought about taking some courses at a local trade school to learn air conditioning repair but he'd never signed up for said courses. So where did the "college bound" Michael Brown narrative come from? Why did someone in the media go with THAT as a story rather than take the time to find out what kind of a person Michael Brown really was? Who was the "journalist" that took it upon themselves to create a persona for Big Mike that was nothing like the real person?

None of that changes what happened either. You're playing the personal destruction game which is fine, I guess. But questioning who he was or why he was still doesnt change the events that occured that day. People who question the victim most often are looking for an excuse. You havent said one thing about the shooting you just determined that....I dont know, you have questions so that means something. It doesnt

Sorry you're right.

The tape doesnt reverse any of those things. He stole from the store AND was shot while being unarmed. What happened doesnt change because you think he's a bad person....it still happened

saw the video from the convenience store...and the first thing that went through my head was why anyone would be out robbing a store and roughing up the clerk just days before they were going to be heading off to college! Who would DO that? Who would risk the consequences of such an act when a new life beckoned?

Your understanding of his actions doesnt change what happened either. Why would he do that? I dont know....Does it unfire the gun? Nope

None of that changes what happened either. You're playing the personal destruction game which is fine, I guess. But questioning who he was or why he was still doesnt change the events that occured that day. People who question the victim most often are looking for an excuse. You havent said one thing about the shooting you just determined that....I dont know, you have questions so that means something. It doesnt

I'm asking a pertinent question, Closed! Why is it that an entirely false narrative was created by the media in the first place? Why is it that someone from law enforcement had to leak that convenience store tape in order for the public to find out that Mike Brown wasn't the "gentle giant" that he was portrayed as? Why didn't the press learn about what Mike Brown had done that day while investigating the facts? Are you telling me that nobody from the media asked why Officer Wilson was trying to arrest Brown? That nobody from the media talked to the store clerk? Why is it that none of the witnesses who reported Mike Brown never had his hands up were talked to by the media?

The negro community is "taxed"? That's a fucking joke. 90% of negroes pay zero in Federal income tax. [...]
No, the joke is expecting people to believe that Federal income tax is the only tax.
You're the joke pal.
Federal taxes are what the Federal Government uses to to pay for things like food stamps and hundreds of other programs each designed to give basically money or what money can buy to people who need it. These are the 'Takers'. It requires the 'Makers' to pony up their hard earned money to the Federal government to sustain all the programs.
Get it?

The questions I had right from the start was why a police officer would shoot an unarmed man who had his hands up and was trying to surrender? Why would a young man who was going off to college in a few days end up dead on the street?

The answers to my questions are that Wilson didn't shoot someone who had their hands up and was surrendering...he shot someone who had already assaulted him and was now coming at him again. The answer was that this wasn't a college bound young man...this was a young thug who had just committed strong armed robbery of a convenience store and was so brazen about it that he strolled down the middle of the street refusing to get out of the way of a police cruiser.

And whether or not Mike Brown was a "gentle giant" as portrayed by the liberal media...or a street thug as that tape makes him out to be...is at the very heart of what happened! A gentle person being shot by the police is a travesty. A thug being shot by the police is usually the result of the thug's actions. Mike Brown was shot that day as the result of his actions.

I'm asking a pertinent question, Closed! Why is it that an entirely false narrative was created by the media in the first place?

What was the false narrative? Also no matter the reason which we will ever know it doesnt change anything about the event that happened

Why is it that someone from law enforcement had to leak that convenience store tape in order for the public to find out that Mike Brown wasn't the "gentle giant" that he was portrayed as?

IDK...and heres a great point about that leak. The Chief said that the tape was requested by those in the media and held a presser to show it. At the presser reporters asked if Wilson knew about the robbery and he said no. The reporters where baffled and asked why again was he showing this if Wilson had no idea and he again said it was requested.

Months later you find out that the Chief never got any requests from anyone and that same Chief changed his story to say Wilson DID know about it.

Also, MB mother said he was a Gentle Giant. Are you surprised? The guy who just killed a plane full of people were remembered by his friends as someone who wouldnt hurt anyone. Are you surprised? The Columbine kids parents said they were good kids. Are you surprised? Hell, I bet Charles Mansons mom said he was a good boy. Are you surprised?

Why didn't the press learn about what Mike Brown had done that day while investigating the facts? Are you telling me that nobody from the media asked why Officer Wilson was trying to arrest Brown? That nobody from the media talked to the store clerk? Why is it that none of the witnesses who reported Mike Brown never had his hands up were talked to by the media?

Ahahaha I answered these above.....All good questions if you're not familiar with the case. But all those questions once again has absolutely nothing to do with the events of that day.

You just keep asking the same questions as if it changes anything. You have questions? So? I mean you've asked every leading question except "What did know and when did he know it?" and my personal fav "Why now?"

But let me say this again:

And whether or not Mike Brown was a "gentle giant" as portrayed by the liberal media...or a street thug as that tape makes him out to be...is at the very heart of what happened! A gentle person being shot by the police is a travesty. A thug being shot by the police is usually the result of the thug's actions. Mike Brown was shot that day as the result of his actions.

An unarmed person being shot is a tragedy. Whether good bad or indifferent. Like I said you just want an excuse.

Forum List

Back