Violent Rioters at Trump’s 2017 Inauguration Getting $1.6 Million Settlement From DC Over Their Arrests

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Cuz Orange Man bad.
1619975603244.jpeg
Washington to pay $1.6M to settle lawsuits after protests at Trump's 2017 inauguration

Excessive force? Cops don't do this. They should have listened to what they were told to do and none of them would have been arrested. (sarcasm)

Excessive force? Cops don't do this. They should have listened to what they were told to do and none of them would have been arrested. (sarcasm)
From what I understand raking the forest will stop forest fires.

Can't Trump do anything right? How much more will he cost us from his blundering dictatorship?

From what I understand raking the forest will stop forest fires.

Can't Trump do anything right? How much more will he cost us from his blundering dictatorship?
It was a peaceful protest. The $1.6M settlement proves it

Trying desperately to deflect away from one of the most infamous days in American history:

January 6th, 2021. A Day That Will Live In Infamy.

This is one of those situations in which one has to read the paperwork. Some cops have been known to just do a dragnet and arrest everyone in sight, forgetting that they would have to show at trial that an individual actually was seen violating a law to obtain a conviction.

A college friend of mine was arrested in a Vietnam protest in DC and was held in RFK Stadium. She was a medic with identification, and was released without charge. I knew her well and she was not the type of person ever to riot. In fact, she was a pacifist. One day a check arrived, which was her share of the settlement of a class action in which she didn't know she was a participant. I suspect that the folks who are to share in this settlement were peaceful protesters who were randomly arrested.

Forum List

Back