Viral TikTok resurfaces video of Trump saying US shouldn’t have a president with a felony conviction

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007

I finally agree with trump. The country would be doomed if they were to elect a person who is indicted or convicted of a Felony. I am sure the DNC has these videos in the can ready to air in swing states. If voters were to elected a felon to the WH, the nation would be in a gridlock. He would be more interested in getting rid of his felony than governing. You Go Donald!

I finally agree with trump. The country would be doomed if they were to elect a person who is indicted or convicted of a Felony. I am sure the DNC has these videos in the can ready to air in swing states. If voters were to elected a felon to the WH, the nation would be in a gridlock. He would be more interested in getting rid of his felony than governing. You Go Donald!
Posted and text videos here

adbb4aaa0f503f432c29fa92d0893a3e_768x0.jpg

Sounds like trump believes somebody under felony indictment should not be running for President.
He now has 34 felony convictions and a slew of other indictments. What are the chances he would do the right thing, (by his own words) and drop out?

Trump can't spin his own words very well. What a POS.

Sounds like trump believes somebody under felony indictment should not be running for President.
He now has 34 felony convictions and a slew of other indictments. What are the chances he would do the right thing, (by his own words) and drop out?
trump will never drop out. His fragile ego will not allow him to even say he lost the election in 2020.

When his fake Dimtard conviction is overturned he won't be a felon.

Forum List

Back