Virgin Airlines goes full-woke

So, Branson's a pretty liberal guy, so I guess this isn't too shocking.

But here's the thing: Women wearing pants is perfectly acceptable all over the world. Men wearing dresses? Not so much.
He could've accomplished the same goal by simply stating that all flight crews will now wear pants...

If it’s annoying you then that sounds like your problem, not mine.

Maybe you should try whining at me some more about it. That seems to be helping.

Dumb bitch.

I'm laughing at you. Another "woke" left loon.... looking really stupid

You like men in skirts that's on you. I don't and guess what? It's my decision on what airline I fly...an airline employing men pretending to be women won't get my business.

How's that you little little man?

I'm laughing at you. Another "woke" left loon.... looking really stupid

You like men in skirts that's on you. I don't and guess what? It's my decision on what airline I fly...an airline employing men pretending to be women won't get my business.

How's that you little little man?

"Dumb bitch" coming up....lol

You’re welcome to leave any time, dumb bitch.

I’m perfectly content staying here to watch you idiots struggle to make a coherent argument about this topic.

Listen up you little fuckwit. It's my descion who I allow my children around. It's my descion on who I spend money with, it's my descion how I dictate my life. Some woke fcking airline won't get my business,

You're one stupid sob. Go bother someone else, you raise parental flags

Listen up you little fuckwit. It's my descion who I allow my children around. It's my descion on who I spend money with, it's my descion how I dictate my life. Some woke fcking airline won't get my business,
Someone sounds upset.

Of course it’s your decision. Did anyone say it’s not your decision? You’re having such a hard time with this.

Maybe you would have figured it out by now if you weren’t such a dumb bitch.

Someone sounds upset.

Of course it’s your decision. Did anyone say it’s not your decision? You’re having such a hard time with this.

Maybe you would have figured it out by now if you weren’t such a dumb bitch.

Change your plans you studly leftist cuck.

I'm done with your dumbass

Forum List

Back