Virgin Airlines goes full-woke

So, Branson's a pretty liberal guy, so I guess this isn't too shocking.

But here's the thing: Women wearing pants is perfectly acceptable all over the world. Men wearing dresses? Not so much.
He could've accomplished the same goal by simply stating that all flight crews will now wear pants...
Middle East, Africa, and Asia have different clothing patterns. Pants on women might get you thrown in prison and men wearing flowing garments is traditional.

tumblr_lnkyjz7fod1qddhevo1_500.jpg

If there's a planet-killing meteor out there, I think we're ready for it.

"In a bid to become “the most inclusive airline in the skies,” British Virgin Atlantic scrapped rules on Wednesday requiring its staff to wear gender-specific uniforms. This means male personnel may now wear red skirt suits to work.

The company, which is owned by billionaire Richard Branson, announced that it would update its gender identity policies to “champion individuality,” enabling its employees to wear clothing that “expresses how they identify.”

Major airline allows male staff to wear skirts

View attachment 702918

Just a heads up. American Virgin Airlines was bought out by Alaska Airlines some time ago.

Middle East, Africa, and Asia have different clothing patterns. Pants on women might get you thrown in prison and men wearing flowing garments is traditional.

True, but it's not a "dress". It's called a dishdasha, and it's common to wear loose trousers under it.

When I was in the middle east I saw plenty of women wearing pants...

If there's a planet-killing meteor out there, I think we're ready for it.

"In a bid to become “the most inclusive airline in the skies,” British Virgin Atlantic scrapped rules on Wednesday requiring its staff to wear gender-specific uniforms. This means male personnel may now wear red skirt suits to work.

The company, which is owned by billionaire Richard Branson, announced that it would update its gender identity policies to “champion individuality,” enabling its employees to wear clothing that “expresses how they identify.”

Major airline allows male staff to wear skirts

View attachment 702918
:auiqs.jpg:

Owning the cons works even better than owning the libs.

Science and psychiatry say they are not mentally ill, hater dupe.
FALSE! Science CLEARLY says they are VERY mentally ill. The science of biology shows males with XX chromosones, and corresponding male body parts ; females with XY chromosones, and corresponding female body parts.

THAT is the science, and any "psychiatrist" saying different, needs to see a psychiatrist, along with some people on this thread.

I’ve never flown that airline and will not in the future. Sick of all this shit.

Plane, train, or bus, if I'm about to get on board, and I see the pilot/driver wearing a skirt, I'm walking away, and go back to the ticket counter, and get my money back.

People who fly these planes, or drive trains or buses, have got your life in their hands. I require sanity for that.

Forum List

Back