Virgin Airlines goes full-woke

When I call a Taxi, my delicate feelings demand that my driver thinks the way I think and dresses the way I want them to dress.

Stupid.

If there's a planet-killing meteor out there, I think we're ready for it.

"In a bid to become “the most inclusive airline in the skies,” British Virgin Atlantic scrapped rules on Wednesday requiring its staff to wear gender-specific uniforms. This means male personnel may now wear red skirt suits to work.

The company, which is owned by billionaire Richard Branson, announced that it would update its gender identity policies to “champion individuality,” enabling its employees to wear clothing that “expresses how they identify.”

Major airline allows male staff to wear skirts

View attachment 702918
How you “identify” is made up fake feelings bullshit.

I don’t. I just understand that people are different.

I’m just here to get from A to B, not judge their fashion sense. Grow up.

You did ok until you tried to dictate to me, little one.

You want to be around batshit nuts men pretending to be women that's on you. I don't and I won't. Plenty of airlines out there

Virgin's Sir Richard Branson turns stewardess after losing bet Virgin boss Sir Richard Branson got dressed up as a female flight attendant after honoring a bet he lost to Air Asia chief executive.

1664480035506.png

You want to be around batshit nuts men pretending to be women that's on you. I don't and I won't.
Did I say I want to be around batshit nuts men pretending to be women?

No, I didn’t. You dumb bitch. I said I don’t care what their fashion sense is, what their beliefs are, or what their sexual identity is. I‘m just trying to get from A to B.

Grow up.

Forum List

Back