Virginia Beach Shooter: Law Abiding, Handguns, Former Member of the N.G, and was Black

REASON for hiding details . If thats what you ask i say it is due to Politically motivated reporters and and their bosses in the media that don't report details and the truth Pogo .

And that's how they kept it "down" to a measly eight million links huh?

Cheeses Christ on a CRACKER :banghead:

:dig:

i'm talking media and TV , Quite often they don't report the Truth and Details when the truth and details show the diverse population is the Culprit , murderer , criminal . GOOGLE is irrelevant as a person needs to actively go after news . And i use GOOGLE all the time but USA Media and News , TV and JOURNALISM is dishonest as it hides info. And i say that happily Pogo , OldLady , yada , yada and others on this fine message board .

I'm trying to recall any other black mass shooters in recent memory....the guy in Houston who was picking off cops at a demonstration? That was a few years ago. His motives were pretty clear because his manifesto was on social media.

It was in Dallas.

I'm trying to recall any other black mass shooters in recent memory....the guy in Houston who was picking off cops at a demonstration? That was a few years ago. His motives were pretty clear because his manifesto was on social media.

D.C. snipers
Long Island train shooter
Navy yard shooter (2013)
Hartford shooter (2010)

i'm talking media and TV , Quite often they don't report the Truth and Details when the truth and details show the diverse population is the Culprit , murderer , criminal . GOOGLE is irrelevant as a person needs to actively go after news . And i use GOOGLE all the time but USA Media and News , TV and JOURNALISM is dishonest as it hides info. And i say that happily Pogo , OldLady , yada , yada and others on this fine message board .

They know that this isn't getting the same national coverage ....... they have to hide that fact. Had he been a white, conservative, Trump supporter we would still have whole news shows devoted to the shooting....

Forum List

Back