Virginia couple pleads guilty in Capitol riot...A MISDOMER?....WHAT NO INSURRECTION?

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A Virginia couple on Monday became the third and fourth defendants to plead guilty in the sprawling investigation stemming from the Capitol riot in January.

However, Jessica and Joshua Bustle of Bristow, Va., became the first to plead guilty in federal court who faced only misdemeanor charges as a result of their actions at the Capitol as lawmakers were attempting to certify President Joe Biden’s electoral college victory.

Under a deal with prosecutors, the Bustles each pleaded guilty to one of the four misdemeanor charges they faced: parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building. They could get up to six months in jail and a fine of up to $5,000, but will be spared the potential of back-to-back sentences on multiple counts.

The arrangement could serve as a template for hundreds of other misdemeanor-only cases filed related to the Jan. 6 events. Defense attorneys say it also suggests that prosecutors will not readily agree to more lenient resolutions in Capitol riot cases, such as deferring the case and dismissing it following a period of good behavior.

“There’s no guarantee what the sentence will be in this case,” Judge Thomas Hogan told the Bustles during the afternoon hearing, conducted by videoconference. “I can give a sentence that’s legal up to the maximum in the statute: six months.”

According to a complaint filed by an FBI agent in March, Jessica Bustle posted on her Facebook page on Jan. 6: “Pence is a traitor. We stormed the capital. An unarmed peaceful woman down the hall from us was shot in the neck by cops. It’s insane here….Pray for America!!!!”

In another post, Jessica Bustle - who said she’s opposed to taking the coronavirus vaccine - indicated she and her husband were attending a “health freedom” rally...

(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com ...

-------------------

...parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building.

Juuuuust a little outside of insurrection.

They paraded?! How dare they, off with their heads!

According to a complaint filed by an FBI agent in March, Jessica Bustle posted on her Facebook page on Jan. 6: “Pence is a traitor. We stormed the capital. An unarmed peaceful woman down the hall from us was shot in the neck by cops. It’s insane here….Pray for America!!!!”
This is total BS. The FBI monitors speech on Facebook AND ACTS ON IT????

Does not sound super insurrectiony:
They later decided to check out what was happening at the Capitol, she wrote. “My husband and I just WALKED right in with tons of other people.”

If only they had collaborated to destroy, riot and burn down their home town.. instead of parading around the capitol thinking bad thoughts about the government..they would be heros.

A Virginia couple on Monday became the third and fourth defendants to plead guilty in the sprawling investigation stemming from the Capitol riot in January.

However, Jessica and Joshua Bustle of Bristow, Va., became the first to plead guilty in federal court who faced only misdemeanor charges as a result of their actions at the Capitol as lawmakers were attempting to certify President Joe Biden’s electoral college victory.

Under a deal with prosecutors, the Bustles each pleaded guilty to one of the four misdemeanor charges they faced: parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building. They could get up to six months in jail and a fine of up to $5,000, but will be spared the potential of back-to-back sentences on multiple counts.

The arrangement could serve as a template for hundreds of other misdemeanor-only cases filed related to the Jan. 6 events. Defense attorneys say it also suggests that prosecutors will not readily agree to more lenient resolutions in Capitol riot cases, such as deferring the case and dismissing it following a period of good behavior.

“There’s no guarantee what the sentence will be in this case,” Judge Thomas Hogan told the Bustles during the afternoon hearing, conducted by videoconference. “I can give a sentence that’s legal up to the maximum in the statute: six months.”

In another post, Jessica Bustle - who said she’s opposed to taking the coronavirus vaccine - indicated she and her husband were attending a “health freedom” rally...

-------------------

They later decided to check out what was happening at the Capitol, she wrote. “My husband and I just WALKED right in with tons of other people.”

If only they had collaborated to destroy, riot and burn down their home town.. instead of parading around the capitol thinking bad thoughts about the government..they would be heros.

You just caused loads of leftists keyboards and monitors to be smashed.

Seems to be appropriate justice being served if all they did was enter the Capitol.

If anything else, it's an indication of some very harsh punishment about to come down on those who acted with violence.

Seems to be appropriate justice being served if all they did was enter the Capitol.

If anything else, it's an indication of some very harsh punishment about to come down on those who acted with violence.
Like who shot that girl you cock sucker?

They let them in you GDMF idiot

Cut the language buddie. That's not how you prove a point.

You can lie and protest all you want but it was a riot instigated by Trump to destroy democracy in line with his fascist style. Republicans cheered from the sidelines yet you call yourselves patriots. You hypocrites.

You can lie and protest all you want but it was a riot instigated by Trump to destroy democracy in line with his fascist style. Republicans cheered from the sidelines yet you call yourselves patriots. You hypocrites.
Shut up you slave to a 40 hour chain. Why would I fucking listen to a dustbreathing cum sucking group think ass holes like you?

Ruin the fucking country. I hope the violence in this country just becomes unlivable in shit holes

They always start at the bottom in case someone wants to cut a deal and sing. Those at the top didn't get a bail bond, so they're content to sit right where they are in solitary confinement.

This couple will likely receive probated sentences and fines.

They always start at the bottom in case someone wants to cut a deal and sing. Those at the top didn't get a bail bond, so they're content to sit right where they are in solitary confinement.

This couple will likely receive probated sentences and fines.
No they have nothing...they are trying to destroy people over misdemeanors----keeping them locked up in jail hoping to get them fired and create financial hardship, running their names and addresses so the terrorists at blm and antifa can harass them............they are trying to send a message don't fight the swamp.

No they have nothing...they are trying to destroy people over misdemeanors----keeping them locked up in jail hoping to get them fired and create financial hardship, running their names and addresses so the terrorists at blm and antifa can harass them............they are trying to send a message don't fight the swamp.
No one has ever been held without bail for a misdemeanor charge. You, I, and the media just aren't on the need to know list when it comes to the charges. Their lawyers know, but they're not talking because they don't want to black-ball their clients, in the hope that the charges may be reduced at some point.

• Disagree
Reactions: 007

Shut up you slave to a 40 hour chain. Why would I fucking listen to a dustbreathing cum sucking group think ass holes like you?

Ruin the fucking country. I hope the violence in this country just becomes unlivable in shit holes
My my...you sure are triggered.

-------------------

Wow, busted for parading! That sounds serious! :laughing0301:

Settle down Rambo. Having a bit of trouble cutting through?
Nasty nasty words. Don't blow a gasket dickhead.

Forum List

Back