Another republican too eager to kill

I have had many dogs. They don’t bite unless they are mistreated
Interesting.

:eusa_think:

Champ, Major and Commander: Joe Biden’s dogs and a timeline of their bad behaviour over the years​

Here is a timeline of incidents involving Biden’s dogs biting people at the White House

Kinda tells you she has the fortitude to make tought decisions.

I realize that in your woke world:

1. Money grows on trees
2. Nobody ever dies
3. Donald Trump is Satan
4. Joe Biden is a hologram.....because in real life no one is that stupid.
Kinda tells you she's got murder on the brain.

Sociopathy. They almost always start with animal killing.

Interesting.

Champ, Major and Commander: Joe Biden’s dogs and a timeline of their bad behaviour over the years​

Here is a timeline of incidents involving Biden’s dogs biting people at the White House

I’ve always wondered what was going on there.
Interesting.

I’ve always wondered what was going on there.

Were the SS agents mistreating them?

She was unarmed and posed no threat. Anyone who says she deserved to die because she was warned is a freaking idiot and a hypocrite.
You know that’s bullshit and doesn’t belong on this thread

This is beyond sick. Kristi Noem shot and killed the family's 14-month old puppy because it wasn't taking to being trained as a hunting dog.

she claimed, "I hated that dog.”

WTF is wrong with you people? Shooting a dog because you failed to train it? Who's fault is that?

By her logic she should have shot herself.

Pure psychopathy.
But your fine keeping the meat grinder going in Ukraine.

It depends on WHY You're "putting it down.". Good grief, if you lack compassion for "man's best friend," you're probably a pretty rotten human being
if its an aggressive dog whats the difference between her or the vet doing it,,,

if I am a rotten human being for saying that I can only imagine what you think of people that have children killed because the mother just doesnt want it without even knowing if its an aggressive child,,

1714170650135.png

I don't disagree, but what she did, is despicable.
a rancher on a farm in the dakotas that shoots an aggressive dog isnt anything new,,

depending on the level of aggression I might have done the same thing,,

in fact farmers shoot dogs all the time for coming on their property in the country,,

now if she micheal vic'ed it that would be a different story

She was unarmed and posed no threat. Anyone who says she deserved to die because she was warned is a freaking idiot and a hypocrite.
Not at all. It was chaos and hysteria, she was part of the cause of it, told stop or die, and she did not stop. All on her, whitehall.

a rancher on a farm in the dakotas that shoots an aggressive dog isnt anything new,,

depending on the level of aggression I might have done the same thing,,

in fact farmers shoot dogs all the time for coming on their property in the country,,

now if she micheal vic'ed it that would be a different story

There is no doubt that people living off the land have a much different perspective with animals, and even pets.

I get that, but today we view dogs more as members of the family than we did years ago, and you would think that she would have had the sense to understand that.

She could have taken the dog to a shelter with the hopes of the dog being adopted by someone who has the time and ability to make the dog a welcome addition to their home.

At the very least, she is completely tone deaf, in the fact that she literally told us what she did. I can't think of anything more stupid, and she's likely going to now pay a big price for it!!!!

Forum List

Back