🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Virginia Democrat Calls For Forcing Doctors To Accept Medicare And Medicaid Patients

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
The jack booted liberal democrat march on destroying America.

Virginia Democrat Calls For Forcing Doctors To Accept Medicare And Medicaid Patients

MASON CONSERVATIVE: Virginia Democrat Calls For Forcing Doctors To Accept Medicare And Medicaid Patients

You would think that when your party is burying a hole that is getting harder and harder to get out of, you wouldn't want to that hole get deeper faster. But here is Kathleen Murphy, Democrat running for the House of Delegates against Barbara Comstock, telling a forum in Great Falls that she believes it should law to force doctors to accept Medicare and Medicaid patients. Forced by government decree, mind you.

sure. that is all what the left is about - FORCE you against your will

that is how they are showing their true colors

Hey, reactionaries: the other 80% of America doesn't care what you far righties think: you are irrelevant.

Last edited:

MASON CONSERVATIVE: Virginia Democrat Calls For Forcing Doctors To Accept Medicare And Medicaid Patients

You would think that when your party is burying a hole that is getting harder and harder to get out of, you wouldn't want to that hole get deeper faster. But here is Kathleen Murphy, Democrat running for the House of Delegates against Barbara Comstock, telling a forum in Great Falls that she believes it should law to force doctors to accept Medicare and Medicaid patients. Forced by government decree, mind you.
That is the liberal mindset; take away the guns that oppose us...point the guns at those that refuse to comply with our albeit asinine views.

Hey, reactionaries: the other 80% of America does care what you far righties think: you are irrelevant.
You left out the "not", you stupid liberal motherfucker! Go back to school!

Isn't going to be long before promising high school students are drafted, upon graduation, into government run medical schools. Where else are new doctors going to come from?

Oh, yeah, Mexico.......

That is the liberal mindset; take away the guns that oppose us...point the guns at those that refuse to comply with our albeit asinine views.

Hey, reactionaries: the other 80% of America does care what you far righties think: you are irrelevant.
You left out the "not", you stupid liberal motherfucker! Go back to school!

The problem for Jake the fake is that everything I posted was true. What is irrelevant to Jake the fake is the truth.

I read an article on this earlier..

Thank goodness it's a low level Dem. I would be worried if it were someone in the Legislature.

Hey, reactionaries: the other 80% of America doesn't care what you far righties think: you are irrelevant.

Jake, I like how every post is the same. You know....(tea party...tpm...reactionaries...far right...right wingers.....polls show...most Americans...demographic changes....don't matter...nobody cares....it's over....irrelevant.....).

Good stuff. But even though the riff is entertaining, I think you need some new material. Just a thought. :)

Democrats are insane. I'm beginning to wonder whether or not euthanasia is a bad thing after all, when confronted with a mentally unstable moron incapable of ascending past their ignorance.

Wasn't involuntary servitude outlawed by the 13th Amendment? I guess the Constitution doesn't apply on the dem plantation.

Wasn't involuntary servitude outlawed by the 13th Amendment? I guess the Constitution doesn't apply on the dem plantation.

It's not involuntary servitude. The doctors can choose to no longer practice medicine. If they choose to be doctors they agree to be government doctors.

Jake, I like how every post is the same. You know....(tea party...tpm...reactionaries...far right...right wingers.....polls show...most Americans...demographic changes....don't matter...nobody cares....it's over....irrelevant.....).

Good stuff. But even though the riff is entertaining, I think you need some new material. Just a thought. :)

What he needs first, is to learn the rules of the board. Posts are supposed to have some contribution to the thread and not just attack. But you're right, there are several commie scum bags that are totally predictable and boring. It's no wonder people like them think they can force other people to labor for them.

It's not involuntary servitude. The doctors can choose to no longer practice medicine. If they choose to be doctors they agree to be government doctors.

The feds don't license doctors, the states do. If VA were to pass something like that can you imagine a state with no doctors, because the other states would love to get them.

It will when democrats get single payer and all doctors work for the federal government.

Forum List

Back