🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Virginia, Democrat Senate winner...convicted sex offender. Of course he is...

Notice how Gator is avoiding talking about being disbarred for "“15-year history of contempt citations, reprimands, fines, suspensions, and even incarcerations arising from unprofessional conduct mostly involving an uncontrollable temper, inappropriate responses to stress and dishonesty."

That is not the topic of the thread, if you wish to talk about that feel free to start a new thread.

Why not just address his concern? Seems relevant to me.

what does it have to do with the fake headline of him being a convicted sex offender?

This is disgusting. It’s called GROOMING and the fact that you people are trying to somehow rationalize and justify a grown man having a sexual relationship with a minor is reprehensible. I take back anything nice I’ve ever said to you in the past, you crossed a line you can’t come back from. I’ll pray for you though, that’s for sure.

In 3/4 of the states it would not have been illegal, had they lived 100 miles further north it would not have been illegal and nobody would have given a shit.

Why you people think anyone on here cares about what you think of them is just beyond me.

you spend your days worshiping a man that is on his 3rd wife and married someone just barely older than his daughter, so it seems you have no high moral ground here.
I literally just prayed for you and I felt God respond. You need to see the light. There’s no better time than now to get right with your creator.

Have you read your bible ever? Do you know at what age people got married back then? And that was cool by God, so why are you going against His word?
I take from scripture what’s important and I leave behind what isn’t. The “church”, not God, has deceived the world for hundreds of years but the light of truth will shine brightly very soon.

wow, and you claim to be a Christian? God tells you in the scripture that it is all important, and not to ignore even one tiny part of it.

have you ever even read the whole bible?
Have you ever heard of the Vatican? Do you understand that they’ve perverted scripture?

In 3/4 of the states it would not have been illegal, had they lived 100 miles further north it would not have been illegal and nobody would have given a shit.

Why you people think anyone on here cares about what you think of them is just beyond me.

you spend your days worshiping a man that is on his 3rd wife and married someone just barely older than his daughter, so it seems you have no high moral ground here.
I literally just prayed for you and I felt God respond. You need to see the light. There’s no better time than now to get right with your creator.

Have you read your bible ever? Do you know at what age people got married back then? And that was cool by God, so why are you going against His word?
I take from scripture what’s important and I leave behind what isn’t. The “church”, not God, has deceived the world for hundreds of years but the light of truth will shine brightly very soon.

wow, and you claim to be a Christian? God tells you in the scripture that it is all important, and not to ignore even one tiny part of it.

Have you ever heard of the Vatican? Do you understand that they’ve perverted scripture?

so, how do you know which parts are "real" and which parts are perverted?

SO we can all agree the guy is a real piece of work.
A 60 year old has sex with a 17 year old - BUT - it is OK because he married her 2 years later.
Perfectly fine to commit statutory rape as long as you later marry the child.

Look how cute they look... isn't this beautiful??

View attachment 288724
Are you sure of the legal age in Virginia?

Meh.....
They'd make a cute couple.......if he wasn't old enough to be her grandfather.
btw.....do you disapprove of Pedophilia?

Aside from that......why has EVERY Leftist ignored that HE IS A CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER?

it ain't fair. Trumpf has skeletons in every direction: dodged the draft, married several times cheated on all of his wives, bankrupted several companies, cheated contractors, lost billions of dollars, says he molests women when he feels like it, calls everyone names he doesn't like, talks stupid, generally behaves like a childish teenager. He's the antithesis of presidential. And he gets a pass on all that shit.
59950269_2756139061094054_4459984505062555648_n.jpg

As Day turns to Night you can anticipate democrats protecting and nurturing their sex offenders.....and electing them to high office.........

They protect jeffrey epstein, harvey weinstein, bill clinton, and allow their men to compete in women's sports...taking the money and scholarships.....and awards, away from women......

When will women wake up?

Newly Elected Virginia Senator Had Been Jailed for Having Sex with Teenager

In 2014, Joe Morrissey, then a 57-year-old delegate to the Virginia General Assembly, plead guilty to a misdemeanor count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and was sentenced to 12 months in jail (with six months suspended) because of a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old office assistant at his law firm.

On Tuesday, he won his election to the Virginia Senate. I'll give you one guess what his political affiliation is.

That's right, he's a Democrat. And he won his election with more than 60 percent of the vote.

What do you expect? In order to squeak out a win the Democrats have added 174000 felons to the voting rolls in Virginia.
A society at the mercy of felons. These people are evil. But cunning. More felons does always equal more Democrat votes.

what does it have to do with the fake headline of him being a convicted sex offender?

How is it "fake" ?
Was it made up? It's easy to examine court records.

If he was accused, then it's likely a liberal judge may have dismissed the case (as expected, but still wrong)

he was convicted of contributing to the delinquency of a minor, he was not convicted of a sexual offense. Those are the facts. Thus he is not a convicted sex offender

so, how do you know which parts are "real" and which parts are perverted?
That’s a really good question. Why don’t we open the library the Vatican protects so much and find out for ourselves? They’ve been hiding things and distorting things for hundreds of years. We’ve lost our way when it comes to our faith explicitly because of what the organized church has done. Abandon organized churches, or at the very least abandon the ones who take the 501c3, and worship god directly.

Or don’t, the choice is yours. I made mine.

Have a good day.

We’ve lost our way when it comes to our faith explicitly because of what the organized church has done. Abandon organized churches, or at the very least abandon the ones who take the 501c3, and worship god directly.

Have a good day.

Ironically I did just that about 8 years ago after a lifetime spent in them.

I wholeheartedly agree with your take on organized church

As an attorney, Morrissey was cited for contempt of court ten times and was jailed or arrested five times.[12] Records from the Virginia State Bar indicate that Morrissey received a public reprimand in March 1992, and had his law license suspended twice: once in December 1993 and then again in December 1999.[13]

On December 21, 2001, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, Morrissey was disbarred and on April 25, 2003, his license to practice law was revoked by the Virginia State Bar Disciplinary Board.[2]

"Frequent episodes of unethical, contumacious, or otherwise inappropriate conduct mar Joseph D. Morrissey's career as prosecutor and private defense attorney," the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit noted in September 2002. The court said, "Evidence … demonstrates Morrissey's 15-year history of contempt citations, reprimands, fines, suspensions, and even incarcerations arising from unprofessional conduct mostly involving an uncontrollable temper, inappropriate responses to stress and dishonesty.

As Day turns to Night you can anticipate democrats protecting and nurturing their sex offenders.....and electing them to high office.........

They protect jeffrey epstein, harvey weinstein, bill clinton, and allow their men to compete in women's sports...taking the money and scholarships.....and awards, away from women......

When will women wake up?

In 2014, Joe Morrissey, then a 57-year-old delegate to the Virginia General Assembly, plead guilty to a misdemeanor count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and was sentenced to 12 months in jail (with six months suspended) because of a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old office assistant at his law firm.

On Tuesday, he won his election to the Virginia Senate. I'll give you one guess what his political affiliation is.

That's right, he's a Democrat. And he won his election with more than 60 percent of the vote.

I think the fact that he is now married to the girl and they have 3 children together might have been a mitigating factor when people went to vote.

Yes because marrying the 17 year old teenager secretary after 12 mos. in jail for the offense makes it all better.
pat yourself on the head for doing such a good job

It was 3 months in jail, do try and keep up with the facts.

And yes, I think to some people the fact they are now married with multiple children does change things.
He was sentenced to 12 mos.
You don't get sentenced a year in jail for a first offense for nothing. We will learn what really happen soon.
But again, being a sex offender is ok as long as you marry the child afterwards... yeah.
You get a gold star from the team
I guess if Epstein married his underage victims gator would praise him.

We’ve lost our way when it comes to our faith explicitly because of what the organized church has done. Abandon organized churches, or at the very least abandon the ones who take the 501c3, and worship god directly.

Have a good day.

Ironically I did just that about 8 years ago after a lifetime spent in them.

I wholeheartedly agree with your take on organized church
Well then, my friend, you’re already on your way.

As an attorney, Morrissey was cited for contempt of court ten times and was jailed or arrested five times.[12] Records from the Virginia State Bar indicate that Morrissey received a public reprimand in March 1992, and had his law license suspended twice: once in December 1993 and then again in December 1999.[13]

On December 21, 2001, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, Morrissey was disbarred and on April 25, 2003, his license to practice law was revoked by the Virginia State Bar Disciplinary Board.[2]

"Frequent episodes of unethical, contumacious, or otherwise inappropriate conduct mar Joseph D. Morrissey's career as prosecutor and private defense attorney," the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit noted in September 2002. The court said, "Evidence … demonstrates Morrissey's 15-year history of contempt citations, reprimands, fines, suspensions, and even incarcerations arising from unprofessional conduct mostly involving an uncontrollable temper, inappropriate responses to stress and dishonesty.

When will women wake up?

I think the fact that he is now married to the girl and they have 3 children together might have been a mitigating factor when people went to vote.

Yes because marrying the 17 year old teenager secretary after 12 mos. in jail for the offense makes it all better.

And yes, I think to some people the fact they are now married with multiple children does change things.
He was sentenced to 12 mos.
You don't get sentenced a year in jail for a first offense for nothing. We will learn what really happen soon.
But again, being a sex offender is ok as long as you marry the child afterwards... yeah.
You get a gold star from the team
I guess if Epstein married his underage victims gator would praise him.

I am not praising him and she was not a victim.

in the ultimate bit of irony, in Virginia you can get married at 16, but you cannot have sex till you are 18!

When will women wake up?

I've googled and can't find where he was removed from the mandatory Sex Offender list.

Wow, they've been married a whole five years!

Bet they won't be married in ten years, unless 'the girl' as you call her, has high political ambitions.

He's 63 years old to her 23 years old?

creepy ....

When will women wake up?

Three months, wow. That changes everything. When you spent three months of twelve months sentence in jail, you're simply less guilty and forgiven by default. If you're Democrat. Thanks for clearing it out.

Forum List

Back