Virginia man who plowed his truck into Black Lives Matter crowd is the head of the state’s KKK..Sweet Baby Jesus! i thought Antifa were the terrorists

If he ran into a crowd he has to be charged.
But don’t try to equate the kkk with conservatives.

While true, I do believe Trump's inflammatory rhetoric does encourage this kind of thing.
The inflammatory talk of the Progs have been going on for decades. So much death, destruction and mayhem.

That excuses Trump? Should the president be held to a little higher standard?

While true, I do believe Trump's inflammatory rhetoric does encourage this kind of thing.
His rhetoric has been no more inflammatory than the lefts. You just ignore it.

Should the president be held to a higher standard than some random person?
Some random person? Please. And he has only been put under false accusations since before he was voted in by those same Dem party leaders yelling he was a Russian asset for how long? Someone might become a little bitter when they are innocent and the Dems try to not only destroy him, but his family and their businesses. No, he has a right to be bitter.
But none of that has anything to do with his support of the Black community. Nor has he said anything to inflame, other than show his support for them. Much more than the left has ever done with false hopes and promises around election time. Maybe that’s how he could have inflamed someone, they don’t like his support for the Black community.

Some random person? Please. And he has only been put under false accusations since before he was voted in by those same Dem party leaders yelling he was a Russian asset for how long? Someone might become a little bitter when they are innocent and the Dems try to not only destroy him, but his family and their businesses. No, he has a right to be bitter.
But none of that has anything to do with his support of the Black community. Nor has he said anything to inflame, other than show his support for them. Much more than the left has ever done with false hopes and promises around election time. Maybe that’s how he could have inflamed someone, they don’t like his support for the Black community.

I said many times that the entire Russia thing was bogus and the impeachment thing was stupid.

It's not hard to condemn bad actions.

I said many times that the entire Russia thing was bogus and the impeachment thing was stupid.

Too bad you couldn’t convince your party to do the same...

fuck the KKK
I love that rioters get mowed down AND a KKK leader goes to jail. Win win!
Like I always say: Herd them all into a big auditorium in even numbers, give them weapons and lock the door for overnight. :happy-1:

What are your qualifications to judge?

Too bad you couldn’t convince your party to do the same...

Not my party. I'm not voting Biden. I didn't vote for Hillary. Registered (I).

All the same, I do suppose I do have to give military leaders some credit for telling Trump to knock it off.

What are your qualifications to judge?

It's a question . If you don't want to answer, don't.

The inflammatory talk of the Progs have been going on for decades. So much death, destruction and mayhem.

That excuses Trump? Should the president be held to a little higher standard?
I knew I'd find Trump in here with you pos.

That's true. One defends their money and doesn't give a shit about America or those it was intended for and the other at one time defended white society and womanhood but has now turned into a joke unfortunately.

fuck the KKK

The score over the last week and a half.

Racist right wing assholes 1.

Racists left wing assholes 10,000.

Congratulations. Your team wins. :(

Forum List

Back