Virginia man who plowed his truck into Black Lives Matter crowd is the head of the state’s KKK..Sweet Baby Jesus! i thought Antifa were the terrorists

fuck the KKK
Fucking inbred monkeys. All of them are pussies. You want to have some fun? Find one by himself and slap the shit out of him and watch him turn red. They wont even fight you back.

I actually feel sorry for you.
Lincoln pulled a huge bait and switch on your ancestors by telling them that he could turn property into a free people by simply signing a document.
Dont feel sorry for me. I'm free. Discriminated against but I am free or there would be another Nat Turner in your midst.

Okay -
He was hanged by his neck, yes?

fuck the KKK
Fucking inbred monkeys. All of them are pussies. You want to have some fun? Find one by himself and slap the shit out of him and watch him turn red. They wont even fight you back.

Lincoln pulled a huge bait and switch on your ancestors by telling them that he could turn property into a free people by simply signing a document.
Dont feel sorry for me. I'm free. Discriminated against but I am free or there would be another Nat Turner in your midst.

Okay -
Thats why I said new and improved.

fuck the KKK

Okay -

I know that we bred ya'll to be big and fast back in the day.
We didn't make you immune to hanging did we?

fuck the KKK

Okay -

I made me immune to hanging. Thats why inbreds such as yourself can only turn red in the face, mutter to yourself and avert your eyes when I make eye contact with you. :)

fuck the KKK

Okay -

I made me immune to hanging. Thats why inbreds such as yourself can only turn red in the face, mutter to yourself and avert your eyes when I make eye contact with you. :)

Doubtful

fuck the KKK

Okay -

Doubtful
Maybe they are doubtful. More likely they are intimidated. Basically I call bitches like you pussies. See I am that one. You get in my way inbred and you gone find out whats really up. :)

The facts are the plowing was done by the mob as they accosted the car and its occupant who had enough courage to defend himself . You can’t riot upon people and expect them to be simpering retreaters every time.

How does this one bozo nullify and change whatever Antifa has done?
Antifa ARE terrorists! How stupid can people be?

Because to my knowledge, Antifa has never killed anyone. Don't think they've even ever seriously injured someone. Property damage and hooliganism..yes.
But the actual body count belongs to the right wing organizations.

If he ran into a crowd he has to be charged.
But don’t try to equate the kkk with conservatives.

While true, I do believe Trump's inflammatory rhetoric does encourage this kind of thing.
His rhetoric has been no more inflammatory than the lefts. You just ignore it.
Trump targets individual leaders and the so called elite msm with criticism ....he doesnt criticize entire voting blocks like the left does....

Last edited:
If he ran into a crowd he has to be charged.
But don’t try to equate the kkk with conservatives.

While true, I do believe Trump's inflammatory rhetoric does encourage this kind of thing.
His rhetoric has been no more inflammatory than the lefts. You just ignore it.
Trump targets individual leaders and the o called elite msm with criticism ....he doesnt criticize entire voting blocks like the left does....
I agree.

Forum List

Back