Visa to flag Firearm & Ammo purchases

Amalgamated Bank, which brands itself as a “socially responsible bank” had requested the codes to the ISO...

I wonder who gave the other companies the push to vote "yea" for this after they all voted "nay" last year...

Walmart is almost totally cashless now... This is government control at its worst...

I use credit cards or my debit card for gasoline purchases, travel (plane tickets, rental car, hotels), Uber and online shopping (obviously).

Restaurants? Brick and mortar shopping? The lawn guy? That's all cash.

Cash is a great negotiator. When I bought my '69 Charger, the seller wanted $30,000 for it (this was some time ago). I had a briefcase with $26,000 cash in it and drove away with the car...

Precautions being taken over the threats of violence and the coming storm that Trump might have to call for?

The sales and purchases of assault style rifles could pinpoint the more likely trouble areas where violence can start.
We already have enough arms and ammo to do what ever you fear that we will do. Just the AR and AK owners alone outnumber law enforcement

We already have enough arms and ammo to do what ever you fear that we will do. Just the AR and AK owners alone outnumber law enforcement
I'm a Canadian and I don't live in fear of a coming massacre in America, as has been promised by extremists for months now.

Otherwise, I'm here to serve the forum with an alternative POV that more represents the rest of the world.]/b]

Not to entertain those of your ilk.

You may want to rethink that. The left is pushing for civil war.
I'm a Canadian who has no interest in which side wins the civil war if it comes.

In fact, I see Trump as being the best choice for humanity on account of his foreign policy concerning Russia.

If you just leave it laying there, no, it won't. Let someone shove an entire bag of it into your throat, however, and it most certainly will.

And that's just like a gun, which will do nothing if you just leave it laying there...
"Let?" Absurd. Ridiculous.

Forum List

Back