Visa to flag Firearm & Ammo purchases

I heard it on ABC a day ago. Ahead of the game, Tex. Typical for you to be behind.

A day ago? And you say I'm behind? I've known about marijuana induced psychosis and physical changes to the heart and other organs for years. The higher the concentration of THC the more pronounced the symptoms are. In short, marijuana can kill you and others.

I'm a Canadian and I don't live in fear of a coming massacre in America, as has been promised by extremists for months now.

Otherwise, I'm here to serve the forum with an alternative POV that more represents the rest of the world.]/b]

Not to entertain those of your ilk.

Key point, you're a Canadian and honestly? You don't matter in USA affairs so sit down and shut up

A day ago? And you say I'm behind? I've known about marijuana induced psychosis and physical changes to the heart and other organs for years. The higher the concentration of THC the more pronounced the symptoms are. In short, marijuana can kill you and others.

I bet you had to look that up. The "day ago" quote wasn't anything I said to you about weed.
Everytime you get mixed up you should get someone else to help you. Like a caretaker.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back