Vivacious and Sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two most abhorrent expectations of what a woman is supposed to be. Why aren't men expected to be vivacious and sweet?

So you like gay men?
What I don't like are trolls.

No trolling here...anyone calling me vivacious is asking to be punched in the face. Unless of course it's a chick.
The sweet part would only be slightly annoying.
You told me a while back thats what the guys in prison called you. Vivacious and sweet. You told me you liked it. What happened?

You have the mentality of a turnip.
I know it's tough to come up with your own material with your mental deficiencies but you could at least try.

The two most abhorrent expectations of what a woman is supposed to be. Why aren't men expected to be vivacious and sweet?

So you like gay men?

No trolling here...anyone calling me vivacious is asking to be punched in the face. Unless of course it's a chick.
You told me a while back thats what the guys in prison called you. Vivacious and sweet. You told me you liked it. What happened?

I know it's tough to come up with your own material with your mental deficiencies but you could at least try.
So you have changed your mind? Is it because you have to come to realize that women are called names like that in order to mentally keep them in their place?

So you like gay men?

So you have changed your mind? Is it because you have to come to realize that women are called names like that in order to mentally keep them in their place?
Exactly. Women are expected to have characteristics such as vivacious and sweet, bubbly, nurturing, etc., to keep them in their 'place' and to please men, as if their entire existence was about pleasing men.

Let's keep the thread on topic please.

Exactly. Women are expected to have characteristics such as vivacious and sweet, bubbly, nurturing, etc., to keep them in their 'place' and to please men, as if their entire existence was about pleasing men.

Women are blessed to be called vivacious.

Course I don't use that word.

I prefer stacked, built, or Shawiiiiiing!!!!

On the internet that is the same as OMG.

Will do.

I think its an unconscious thing that has been passed along for generations upon generations. Very similar to racism. I remember my Mom telling me stories about how a lot of men did not want women going to college unless it was to meet a husband.

What a load of crap. Most women,excluding feminist and bull dykes,would see that as a complement.
I bet you're insulted when a man holds the door for you....

What a load of crap. Most women,excluding feminist and bull dykes,would see that as a complement.
Reported. Stop trolling this thead and making personal accusations against me.

So I take it you wouldnt find that description complementary?
I'd like to see a show of hands from the ladies here who would be offended by the description.
Should be interesting....

faithful and compassionate is what my wife calls me.

but I bet she thinks I am vivacious and sweet, too

Vivacious and sweet--it makes me think of a cheerleader. The adjective 'vivacious' is never applied to men.

True.

But few and far between are the women referred to as "well hung".

For Yin there is a Yang, and for every Yang a Yin.

True Story! :thup:
Oh dear. I don't think 'well hung' is used on the same level as 'vivacious' or 'sweet.' My point is that women are supposed to be cute little dolls, like in the play/film A Doll's House, instead of being judged as individuals and being multifaceted. It's like this Bette Davis quote, "When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." That's pretty much what I'm referring to, that women are supposed to be cute and sweet, nurturing, etc. That's what they are valued for.
I think you just picked a long string of shitty men.

Your thinking is the bitter result of feminazism; which is so much different from feminism.

MY GF is a feminist, and many light years removed from the petty bitterness you express.

Mrs. H. is neither vivacious or sweet. But she'll be by my side until I'm dead, and that's good enough for me. I even told her the other day "I hope that when I die, it's in your arms".

What's "expected" of men is irrelevant to me. What I expect of myself and my children is.
I told mine I wanted to die between her legs....then my wife walked in....
You bad little bastard!!!!

; - )

Gee, you projecting post election butthurt or something?

Vivacious and sweet--it makes me think of a cheerleader. The adjective 'vivacious' is never applied to men.

True.

But few and far between are the women referred to as "well hung".

For Yin there is a Yang, and for every Yang a Yin.

True Story! :thup:
Oh dear. I don't think 'well hung' is used on the same level as 'vivacious' or 'sweet.' My point is that women are supposed to be cute little dolls, like in the play/film A Doll's House, instead of being judged as individuals and being multifaceted. It's like this Bette Davis quote, "When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." That's pretty much what I'm referring to, that women are supposed to be cute and sweet, nurturing, etc. That's what they are valued for.
I think you just picked a long string of shitty men.

Your thinking is the bitter result of feminazism; which is so much different from feminism.

MY GF is a feminist, and many light years removed from the petty bitterness you express.

I agree. My wife is a very strong person and a leader in her field,yet she still has a very sweet and vivacious feminine side and is flattered when treated like a lady.
Just dont see that as a bad thing. Unless of course you're a bull dyke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back