🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Vivek Ramaswamy is afraid of young voters

I don't drink, nor do I spend time reading your posts closely.

I have two reading modes. Speed reading. . . where I skim stuff, and close critical reading for important things.

. . . you can probably guess the mode I relegate yours to by now. Corporate propagandists who spread disinfo, and misinformation, don't rank high on my list of cares, TBH.

Now, as I have already proven, both of your sources had dis-info headlines, purposely intending to mislead folks on the nuance of what Vivek was getting at. . . and this whole topic is really starting to bore me.

iu
So, you engage me in a thread, then don't read my replies?

I don't buy it. You don't even sell it convincingly.

The Democrat Party is a coalition of all the scum in the US.

Blacks that vote their race and welfare check
Illegals
Environmental Wackos
Anti Gun Nuts
Feminazis
Moon Bats
Welfare Queens
Union Bosses
Queers and Trannies
Confused college kids and their bat shit crazy Marxist professors.

The confused college kids will pull their heads out of their asses once they get out into the real world and discover how destructive Leftest policies are. In the meantime they are too naive and brainwashed to bother with.

It wasn't the Democrats who passed a $2 trillion tax break for the wealthy, no strings attached. That was Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, and Donald Trump.
Tax cuts is another issue, as I stated big tech, most finance houses, and such are Democrats. Yes there are some corporate Republicans as well but its more Democrat now.

Not at all, it is just amazingly stupid and a clear indication of a total lack of self awareness. Come on, Trump's entire campaign, both then and now, is based on FEAR. Fear of immigrants, fear of the so-called deep state, fear of minorities.

And maybe that is what discourages me the most. I have spent a lifetime in sales, and fear cay n be an effective motivator, but it is the domain of the pussy. If you need to utilize fear as a means of closing, you are a pussy, and your product probably isn't all that great to start with. Plus, while initially effective, fear has an amazingly high "cancelation rate, it is a short term initiator, business closed with fear doesn't stick.

That is clearly borne out with Trump. Sure, there are some sad diehards that continually latch on to that fear and support Trump despite the fact that he is a criminal and a moron. But most people have gotten over that fear and are ready to move on.

I think you're mistaking fear for hatred.

Just sayin

This guy is just an idiot.

What’s idiotic is that a president doesn’t have the authority to ‘abolish’ any of the above.

And to ‘abolish’ the IRS would coincide with Republicans enacting a flat 30% national sales tax that would benefit the wealthy while harming working Americans:

“…a national sales tax would cut taxes on the wealthy while skyrocketing them on low-income households. This is due to the disproportionate nature of sales taxes in general. The less money a household makes, the more of its income it spends on costs of living, all of which would be subject to the new 30% tax. Wealthier households save more of their money in bank accounts and investments, none of which would be taxed…”

Idiotic, indeed.

Why do liberal college institutions keep raising their ridiculous tuition fees??? If young people were really cared for...and not the profits of fat and lazy tenured professors.. you would see something different.
Oh and yes... winning the votes of college age Americans by litterally handing them free money!! taxpayer money..oh yeah.. thats the American way. Buy votes.
You almost got there....

Ramaswammy is good.. I like the guy. He would do a hell of a lot more for America than Biden or his puppet masters.
The Republicans have a problem. If they nominate Trump, they lose. If they don’t nominate him, 25% of their base stays home and they lose even worse!

If it's between whoever your fucktarded ass wants and him? It's him all day.

Because fuck you, that's why! :fu:
Well, that's you. There aren't many like you, who care more about revenge against Liberals for enjoying life because you're miserable. You're not going to bother me one bit with your vote, whether it's Vivek Ramaswarmy or Fat Donny. Neither of them will ever be president.

Well, that's you. There aren't many like you, who care more about revenge against Liberals for enjoying life because you're miserable. You're not going to bother me one bit with your vote, whether it's Vivek Ramaswarmy or Fat Donny. Neither of them will ever be president.
This is the worst position America has ever been in you traitorous dipshit fuckin' retard!

If you think you're gonna be unscathed? You're not, dumbass. What you're advocating for is going to hurt you

just as bad as it hurts all the "MAGAs". Wake up, dude! You ain't special, they're gonna bleed you dry

just like the rest of us Hoi Polloi. If you delude yourself into thinking differently, that's to your folly.

In no way are you immune from the way these Democrats and Globalists are fucking Americans over.

:nono:

Last edited:
This is the worst position America has ever been in
Record low unemployment and a roaring economy so hot they have to keep raising interest rates to cool it down. NATO larger and stronger than ever. A historic summit between Japan and South Korea. Thousands of new, union, good-paying jobs in infrastructure and chip making. Putin weaker than ever. America once again respected around the world. An end to the forever war in Afghanistan.

Yeah - terrible. :auiqs.jpg:

Record low unemployment and a roaring economy so hot they have to keep raising interest rates to cool it down. NATO larger and stronger than ever. A historic summit between Japan and South Korea. Thousands of new, union, good-paying jobs in infrastructure and chip making. Putin weaker than ever. America once again respected around the world. An end to the forever war in Afghanistan.

Yeah - terrible. :auiqs.jpg:
You're retarded, nevermind. Just don't come to me for anything, because fuck you.

There was contention over the election process in 2020.... rules were changed last minute because of the pandemic...and we saw voting anomolies last minute... that we had never seen happen before. We had also been coming out of an administration where the Republican president had been under constant attack from the Left, his entire term and many people had felt THIER votes had been stolen by Democrats for that reason... and we had gone through lawlessness and riots that year previous...

To simply say Republicans tried to throw out votes and they dont value election results is ignoring the effects of dirty politics played by democrats, with no concern for repercussions
There was no contention. Trump was told by his AG that there was nothing. There were no voting anomilies. The republican president had consistently violated his office. The only lawlessness was from the trump administration for 4 years. There weren't that many riots and what riots occurred were at minimum(if we ignore the major instigators), caused by police murdering unarmed citizens. Republicans are the only ones who tried playing dirty politics.

Forum List

Back