Vivek Ramaswamy pledges to pardon Donald Trump, Ed Snowden, Julian, Assange, and the creator of “Silk Road” + many others!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
there's a lot to look at here. i am stunned that someone like Mike Pence has the gall and the hutzpah to say he doesn't know if he would pardon Trump when it was Trump who created him. it's frankly disrespectful, and i won't stand for it. Vivek, on the other hand, is on the right track, and i wish him luck in his campaign

Elect Rightwinger and I will pardon Trump, the Manson Girls, The Boston Bomber and every Hooker that is now in jail

there's a lot to look at here. i am stunned that someone like Mike Pence has the gall and the hutzpah to say he doesn't know if he would pardon Trump when it was Trump who created him. it's frankly disrespectful, and i won't stand for it. Vivek, on the other hand, is on the right track, and i wish him luck in his campaign

I can see pardoning Trump for being the victim of Democratic abuse of power but, the others? Most of them are full blooded traitors.

Forum List

Back