Trump is being pressured from both sides to pardon Julian Assange and Edward Snowden

Because the RNC was also hacked but none of that material has seen the light of day. Because Julian works for Putin.
Nobody committed crimes in the RNC or Trump campaign ....it was the DNC who screwed Bernie Sanders, manipulated Trump as the nominee- then lost to him unexpectedly, and you all still haven't gotten over that. And you'll be in complete denial about election fraud until Rachel Maddow's last gasp of speechlessness ripples through your brains.
:yes_text12::abgg2q.jpg:
She likes me but needs to lose the AOC avatar

Snowden maybe, Assange never.
Still butthurt over people exposing the truth about the Clinton's and Obama ?
yep yep and yep.lol
cab you imagine the buthhurt him and the other trump haters would have if Trump pulled it off and did get reelected,oh man the butthurt they have shown the past four years would be nothing compared to that,they would go into meltdown mode and be crying everyday the entire year like a baby. :abgg2q.jpg:

I think this would be a better look for her.
mail (1).gif

1608679437574.png

Snowden maybe, Assange never.
Still butthurt over people exposing the truth about the Clinton's and Obama ?
He knowingly allowed his platform to be used in an espionage op against America.
Absurd and terribly ignorant but even if true, his treatment is entirely unjust. Stop supporting the criminal establishment.
When Assange seemed to be a crusader for truth and justice I went to bat for him when republicans wanted him dead. Turns out he just had an axe to grind against America. Motherfucker can rot for all I care.

I hope that’s correct. Both deserve a pardon. I suspect he’s also getting pressure from the deep state to not pardon them.
he better fucking do it.im getting tired of waiting on this.
Me too, but I suspect they’ve blackmailed dumb Don. So, he’s won’t do it.
I think they blackmailed Obama and they're threatening Trump.
Six ways from Sunday like Shumer said on MSDNC....

Pardonong Assange and Snowden would be a hilarious way to tell everyone that he IS owned by Putin

She served her time ... mostly ... I'm against the death penalty, but just barely in her case ... life without parole for what she did in uniform ...
He was found guilty and should have stayed in prison for the full 35 years he was sentenced. .. :cool:

If that's what we want to do to everybody, then fine ... spend the money ... but if going to cut others loose, then we have to cut her loose ... equal protection ... that's doesn't mean we can't make fun of her gender-identity crisis ...

Forum List

Back