Voice of Russia

The voice of Russia...

There are many idiots in the world.
If you think that level of idiotism depends on nation you are one of them.

As for me I am absolutely sure that people are not to be devided by nations, confessions or political signs but they are devided to normal people and idiots: as for idiots - they are to be devided by nations, confessions or political signs.

So, you think Chinese, and Ethiopians are somehow equal in intelligence?

According to Slavic calendar it is 7526 year now. So this civilisation is at least 10 thousands years old. Do you really think more stupid nations would have survived in past times when the cleverer nation the stronger it is.

I think that it's completely impossible for different nations to have completely even levels of natural selection leading to biological equality.

No, I don't think that Slavic peoples are even...

I think South-Slavs are inferior over North-Slavs.

South-Slavs score lower IQ, and PISA scores generally.

Also I think West-Slavs are superior over East-Slavs.

The IQ, and PISA scores of West Slavs is slightly higher.

But, what's more shocking is how much more uncivilized East Slavs are than West Slavs, they have not only a much worse history of violence, but also have much higher murder rates than West Slavs.

Yes, I do happen to think Poles are smarter than Russians, PISA, and IQ testing gives Poles a slight advantage over Russians.

The fact that Poles won in many battles when outnumbered against Russians, like the Battle of Komarow in 1920, the Battle of Klushino in 1610 are big ones that prove that.

Also a lot of "Superior Russians" have had a Polish background, certainly strongly disproportionate for the numbers of Poles in Russia.

This includes

- Konstantin Ciolkowski founder of modern rocketry.

- Stefan Drzewiecki founder of the Russian submarine fleet.

- Mikhail Dolivo-Dobrovolsky inventor of the 3 phase generator, and 3 phase transformer.

- Igor Sikorsky inventor of modern helicopters, airliners, and air-bombers.

- Mathematician Nikolai Lobachevsky

- Writer Nikolai Gogol.

- Writer Dostoeyevsky.

- Classical composer Igor Stravinsky.

- Classical composer Dimitri Shostakovich.

- Classical composer Mikhail Glinka.

- Artist Malevich.

- Playwriter Leonid Andreyev.

- Filmaker Andrei Tarkowsky.

- General Konstantin Rokossovsky

- General Anton Deniken.

- Geographer Nikolay Przhevalsky.

So, you are nationalist...for me it is the same as racist and/or nazi.
All those nazi theories are sick.
IQ test has many questions based on some knowledge that should be given in school or taken from reading books - mathematics, common erudition, etc. How can people in deep Africa show high result if their secondary education is weak, if they have no time, money, possibilities to read books?
I greatly doubt about some mentioned names to be polish...some of them may have couple of drops of polish blood.
Would you like me to write here a list of russian scientists and inventors? It would be too long. But here are the most significant inventions by russians:
Electric lamp, radio, plane, mobile phone, personal computer, electric tram, colored photo, knapsack parachute, helicopter, seaplane, television, atomic reactor, video tape recorder, spaceship, lazer, supersonic passanger plane, LEDs, modern hybrid engine and huge number of medical inventions.
I wonder how stupid east slavanians have managed to?

really`whats about your putin´s " russkimir" fascist ideology?

Putin's Russia: A Moderate Fascist State - The American Interest
https://www.the-american-interest.com/.../putins-russia-a-moder...
Översätt den här sidan
23 jan. 2017 - On June 24, 2016, the State Duma (the lower house of the Russian parliament), in its final session before the September elections, endorsed a highly controversial bill drastically expanding the capacity of the secret services to intervene in citizens' private lives and introducing extrajudicial persecution of ...

The Russian World in Moscow's Strategy | Center for Strategic and ...
The Russian World in Moscow’s Strategy
22 aug. 2016 - While the latter is based on legal norms and definitions, the “Russian World” is an idea defined purely on the basis of self-identification. In 2014, these terms practically converged within Russian political vocabulary, forming a nationalist narrative about the necessity of Russia's revival as a great power and ...

Alt-right connections to Putin and Russia - Business Insider
www.businessinsider.com/russia-connections-to-the-alt-right-20...
10 dec. 2016 - 'A model for civilization': Putin's Russia has emerged as 'a beacon for nationalists' and the American alt-right. Natasha Bertrand. Dec. 10, 2016, 9:29 .... It was started, in cooperation with the Russian Orthodox Church, to promote the idea of a "Russian World" of compatriots. As of today, the foundation has a ...

As for me I am absolutely sure that people are not to be devided by nations, confessions or political signs but they are devided to normal people and idiots: as for idiots - they are to be devided by nations, confessions or political signs.

According to Slavic calendar it is 7526 year now. So this civilisation is at least 10 thousands years old. Do you really think more stupid nations would have survived in past times when the cleverer nation the stronger it is.

I think that it's completely impossible for different nations to have completely even levels of natural selection leading to biological equality.

But, what's more shocking is how much more uncivilized East Slavs are than West Slavs, they have not only a much worse history of violence, but also have much higher murder rates than West Slavs.

Yes, I do happen to think Poles are smarter than Russians, PISA, and IQ testing gives Poles a slight advantage over Russians.

The fact that Poles won in many battles when outnumbered against Russians, like the Battle of Komarow in 1920, the Battle of Klushino in 1610 are big ones that prove that.

Also a lot of "Superior Russians" have had a Polish background, certainly strongly disproportionate for the numbers of Poles in Russia.

This includes

- Mikhail Dolivo-Dobrovolsky inventor of the 3 phase generator, and 3 phase transformer.

- Writer Nikolai Gogol.

- Writer Dostoeyevsky.

- Artist Malevich.

- General Anton Deniken.

I wouldn't call East Slavians stupid, just not as smart as Poles.

Keep in mind Poland had founded the scientific revolution with Copernicus.

Russia hardly had any kind of impact in Europe during the Renaissance like Poland had.

Mogolian ulus of Juchi had had 0 connection to Europe, except wars , the Crown was part of Europe , all what Muscovites got they get from Belarus/VKL, the Crown (Poland) or Ukraine. language, even fake terms "golden horde " (Tatar-Mongol rule), tributes (dan´) ware created in Krakow in 17c. Language Belarusians made for them , "Rus´" narrative gave them Ukrainians

This includes

- Writer Nikolai Gogol.

- Writer Dostoeyevsky.

- Artist Malevich.

- General Anton Deniken.

Russia hardly had any kind of impact in Europe during the Renaissance like Poland had.

Mogolian ulus of Juchi had had 0 connection to Europe, except wars , the Crown was part of Europe , all what Muscovites got they get from Belarus/VKL, the Crown (Poland) or Ukraine. language, even fake terms "golden horde " (Tatar-Mongol rule), tributes (dan´) ware created in Krakow in 17c. Language Belarusians made for them , "Rus´" narrative gave them Ukrainians

The Vladimir Suzdal became the Duchy of Moscow which became Russia.

This includes

- Writer Nikolai Gogol.

- Writer Dostoeyevsky.

- Artist Malevich.

- General Anton Deniken.

The Vladimir Suzdal became the Duchy of Moscow which became Russia.

in Which century? "The Vladimir Suzdal became Duchy of Moscow" you know why?

As for space shapes, by Korolev?

Konstantin Eduardovich Tsiolkovsky, known also as K. E. Tsiolkovskii, (Russian: Константи́н Эдуа́рдович Циолко́вский, IPA: [kənstɐnˈtʲin ɪdʊˈardəvʲɪtɕ tsɨɐlˈkofskʲɪj] (About this sound listen); Polish: Konstanty Ciołkowski; 17 September [O.S. 5 September] 1857 – 19 September 1935) was a Russian and Soviet rocket scientist and pioneer of the astronautic theory.

Konstantin Tsiolkovsky - Wikipedia

Korolev came from Ukraine.
Probably the surname is Korolewski a Polish one.

Sergey Korolev was born in Russia and in a Russian family. Moreover, his father was a teacher of the Russian language :) This is now Zhytomyr is on the territory of Ukraine, and at that time it was Russia. His mother had a Ukrainian surname, but for Russia it does not mean anything - I also had a great-grandmother with a Ukrainian surname. Ukrainians with Russians are one nation, as if one does not want to think otherwise to someone else.

Sergei Korolev - Wikipedia

Konstantin Eduardovich Tsiolkovsky, known also as K. E. Tsiolkovskii, (Russian: Константи́н Эдуа́рдович Циолко́вский, IPA: [kənstɐnˈtʲin ɪdʊˈardəvʲɪtɕ tsɨɐlˈkofskʲɪj] (About this sound listen); Polish: Konstanty Ciołkowski; 17 September [O.S. 5 September] 1857 – 19 September 1935) was a Russian and Soviet rocket scientist and pioneer of the astronautic theory.

Konstantin Tsiolkovsky - Wikipedia

Sergey Korolev was born in Russia and in a Russian family. Moreover, his father was a teacher of the Russian language :) This is now Zhytomyr is on the territory of Ukraine, and at that time it was Russia. His mother had a Ukrainian surname, but for Russia it does not mean anything - I also had a great-grandmother with a Ukrainian surname. Ukrainians with Russians are one nation, as if one does not want to think otherwise to someone else.

Sergei Korolev - Wikipedia

Konstantin Ciolkowski's father was Polish.

If Korolev is such a Russian surname, why is there a Polish surname Korolewski?

The voice of Russia...

This includes

- Writer Nikolai Gogol.

- Writer Dostoeyevsky.

- Artist Malevich.

- General Anton Deniken.

:)) Have you compare Russian and Polish IQ before they left "smart Poland" to get success in Russian Empire, or after?

TV was invented by Paul Nipkow, he was Kashubian, or a Polish tribe.
Nipkow invented mechanical system but electronic one actual until now - Zworykin. So it can be said that Nipkow invented the idea but Zworykin could realize it.

Wasn't the Russian who invented Airplanes of Alexander Mozhaysky also of a Polish origin?
Mozhaysky was as polish as I am. As for me, I am happy I don't have even a drop of it.

LED's was by Rusyn American Nick Holonyak, I wouldn't call that a Russian.
LED's was invented by Losev in 1923 and he even got patent.
As for Nikolay Golonyak, he worked with LED's 50years later. And he was from Ukraine and called himself rusin by origin (rusins are russians of west ukrainian territories, who refused to be called ukrainians, kept religion and culture of their ancistors who they were torn away by Mongols). According to your nazist theory he was representative of unter-mensch...less-smart nation.

The same I can say about every scientist in the world - "probably he was russian". How can edult person tell such a silly thing?

Poland hardly had any kind of impact in the world during its whole history. And it can be said about culture, science, social changes of people living.

you are wrong, Poles have a colossal freedom feeling inside, its a couture-cod written in their DNA.

Poland hardly had any kind of impact in the world during its whole history. And it can be said about culture, science, social changes of people living.

Poland was the top leader in science, democracy, and military might during the Renaissance.

Had it not been for German, and Russian oppression, including denying Poles the right to education, Poland probably would have remained near the top of Europe.

TV was invented by Paul Nipkow, he was Kashubian, or a Polish tribe.
Nipkow invented mechanical system but electronic one actual until now - Zworykin. So it can be said that Nipkow invented the idea but Zworykin could realize it.

And he was from Ukraine and called himself rusin by origin (rusins are russians of west ukrainian territories, who refused to be called ukrainians, kept religion and culture of their ancistors who they were torn away by Mongols). According to your nazist theory he was representative of unter-mensch...less-smart nation.

Rusyns may very well be White Croats who became converted by Kievan Rus.

It's one of the theories, fact of the matter is Rusyns aren't Russian.

Nazis thought Dolichocephalic people were superior... Therefor the opposite Brachycephalic Slavs, and Ashkenazi Jews must've been inferior.

I on the other hand question if Dolichocephalic people are even Human.

Dolichocephalic includes Neanderthals, Gorillas, Chimpanzees, Orangutans, Homo Erectus, and Africans, Arabs, Australoids, South Asians etc.

Last edited:

Poland was the top leader in science, democracy, and military might during the Renaissance.

Had it not been for German, and Russian oppression, including denying Poles the right to education, Poland probably would have remained near the top of Europe.
German, oppression? its a BS, have your seen statistic of all Polish wars? 90% all wars were wars with MONGOLS JUCHI

German, oppression? its a BS, have your seen statistic of all Polish wars? 90% all wars were wars with MONGOLS JUCHI

Germanisation of Poles during the Partitions - Wikipedia

Nazi crimes against the Polish nation - Wikipedia

Teutonic takeover of Danzig (Gdańsk) - Wikipedia

as everyone here knows i know Polish History better than you, Poles are Ok with Germany historically , thats why they are in EU/NATO not in Mongolian Putler´s "rjuSSki mir"
b52058357f6e031aaac80816749328ff--text-quotes-vladimir-putin.jpg

as everyone here knows i know Polish History better than you, Poles are Ok with Germany historically , thats why they are in EU/NATO not in Mongolian Putler´s "rjuSSki mir"
b52058357f6e031aaac80816749328ff--text-quotes-vladimir-putin.jpg

Haha, yeah how delightful it was to have the Polish Capital Warsaw destroyed, and had 200,000 Polish civilians in Warsaw killed by German Nazis...

Forum List

Back