Volunteer of the Georgian Legion in Ukraine tells people not to come to Ukraine. "It's a trap"

I thought most Americans were fat, ugly and, I can't even find the right words that could remotely define those creeps that pass for your population.

You shouldn't talk, муда́к. When I hear "Russians", this is generally what I think of... :laughing0301:

1647381732988.png

1647382157379.png

1647381788210.png

1647382191653.png

1647381902775.png

1647381964826.png

Oh no. You called me fat!

Am I supposed to be offended that a Putin apologist...someone who condones the murder of women and children calls me fat?

I'm neither fat nor offended.

You're a piece of shit.
Okay then, not fat. Ugly is also fine.

Secede From the Portapotty States. The Best Way to Stop the Gangrene of the Green Gang Is Amputation.

The Glowbulls made it that way after the fall of Communism, but it's cleaning up the mess. America hasn't even begun to fight its transformation into a Third World country.

Muppets don't appreciate how weak we've become.

Well ,im Russian, so why not?
I don't know any Russians or Belarusians (My girlfriend and her family) who defend Putin or that piece of shit Belarussian president who stole his election.

I'm glad you are here though. I tell Republicans who love Trump they remind me of the 30% of the Russian community who must love Putin. I'm sure Putin has crazy supporters just like Trump does. But people who don't like Putin don't dare argue back. I can just imagine Putin supporters in Russia talking politics at a party and 70% of the people disagree with them but they don't dare speak up. At least here in America us liberals can speak out and visa versa when Republicans are in power. But Republicans would love to rig elections like Putin does and make it illegal to talk like a liberal. Or deem all our policies as "unconstitutional"

Are my Russian and Belarus friends lying? Do they secretly root for Putin? I don't believe that's true. That's why they came to America. Because living in Russia sucks ass. Admit it.

Well ,im Russian, so why not?

So why can't Russians have a successful multi-party democracy like every other industrialized nation?

Why do you always get a dictatorship? Just a replacement for the Czar. It's incredibly primitive that Russia continues to be ruled like a medieval state.

Don't Russians trust other Russians enough to be open to their opinions or to share power?

Why does one Russian minority have to rule over all other Russians and imprison or kill anyone that disagrees with them? Are they so scared?

Why can't they establish a peaceful transition of power like everyone else?

Join the humanity!

I can't believe no Russian is taking him out. I checked my one stock that I have. I invested $40k. It was $65K. Now it's $42K. Putin has cost me plenty. But it will come back. Once someone takes him out.

Your market gains were bullshit anyway. Corporate profits and the economy weren’t driving improvement, they were based solely on the Federal Reserve printing money. If you want to know the the truth, it's fixing to get even worse. Just remember, there are 3 more years of Biden: We haven't even had the first interest rate hike yet, and the $120 billion in monthly QE to prop the market up is finally ending in this month.

We'll see how much bloodletting Biden's FED will allow before they capitulate and start stimulating into an hyper-inflationary spiral.

So why can't Russians have a successful multi-party democracy like every other industrialized nation?

Why do you always get a dictatorship? Just a replacement for the Czar. It's incredibly primitive that Russia continues to be ruled like a medieval state.

Don't Russians trust other Russians enough to be open to their opinions or to share power?

Why does one Russian minority have to rule over all other Russians and imprison or kill anyone that disagrees with them? Are they so scared?

Why can't they establish a peaceful transition of power like everyone else?

Join the humanity!
How tiresome is that continual talk of your stupid democracy. If it's so progressive why don't you free your cities of bums, crime, drugs, unemployment, gays, transgenders and stuff? We don't need that here. We are the real conservatives, nor the phony ones that you got.

Today (tomorrow) Siluanov is telling Russians this:

2022 marta 16 RIA.ru
'...."Vozmozhnost' ili nevozmozhnost' vypolnit' svoi obiazatel'stva v valiuknom ekvivalente ne ot nas zavisit, den'gi u nas est', platezhku my otdali, teper miach na storone v nepruiu ochered' amerikanskikh vlastei," skazal Siluanov v interv'iu RT Arabic.
The possibility of impossibility of fulfilling our obligations in the currency equivalent does not depend on us, we have the money, we paid the payment, now the ball is on the side, is in the queue, of the American authorities," Siluanov said in an interview with Arabic RT.'

Arabia considering the yuan instead of the dollar, is the harbinger, the clue.

Putin spoke today (tomorrow, making neo-nazi Rubio look stupid holding a clock), by saying this:

2022 marta 16 RIA.ru
' "Kochu skazat' predel'no otkrovenno: za litsemernymi razgovorami i segodnishchimi deistviiami tak nazyvaemogo kollektivnogo zapada stoiat vrazhdebnye geopliticheskoe tseli.
I want to be very frank: there are hostile geopolitical goals behind the hypocritical talk and today's actions of the so-called collective West.

Im ne nuzhna, prosto ne nuzhna sil'naia i suverennaia Rossiia.
They do not need a strong and sovereign Russia.

Oni ne prostiat nam ne nashego samosttoiatel'nogo kursa, ni togo, chto my ostaivaem svoi natsional'nye interesy," skazal on.
They will not forgive us for our independent course, nor for the fact that we defend our national interests," he said.'

I understand why the guy was given only ten rounds of ammo and some not given any weapons.

I'm sure that all the ammo and arms are going to the Ukraine front line military and to the real reservist.

With requiring all the men to stay in the country that was going to make any extra guns and ammo very scarce.

While the Ukraine now looks like the aftermath of blm baboonism, Putin is telling Russians this in the same article, above:

' "
- rost sotsial'nykh vyplat
growth of social payments

-adresnaia podderzhka grazhdan, okazavshikhsia v trudnoi zhiznenno situatsii
targeted support for citizens who find themselves in a difficult life situation

- monitoring tsen na tovvary, pervoi nebkhodimosti
monitoring prices for essential goods

- obespechenie zaniatosti naseleniia, vykliuchaia organizatsiiu pereobucheniia i povysheniia kvalifikatsii
ensuring employment of the population, including the organization of retraining and advanced training

- sinzhenie administratinnykh bar'erov dlia biznesa i okazanie emu adresoi podderzhki, vkliuchaia l'gotnoe kreditovanie, uchasti v goszakupkakh i inye preferentsii
reducing administrative barriers for business and providing it with targeted support, including concessional lending, participation in public procurement, and other preferences

- podderzhka NKO
Support for the Ministry of Defense.'

You shouldn't talk, муда́к. When I hear "Russians", this is generally what I think of... :laughing0301:

View attachment 616337

View attachment 616343

View attachment 616339

View attachment 616345

View attachment 616340

View attachment 616341
The Sex Change We Need Is Ewes Turning Into Rams

The goal of the Russophobe One-World Government is to turn all White people into losers like you pictured. That's what Putin is fighting against, but other Whites have suffered minimization for decades and are deteriorating without fighting back. Talking tough won't take Rainbow tyranny down.

How tiresome is that continual talk of your stupid democracy. If it's so progressive why don't you free your cities of bums, crime, drugs, unemployment, gays, transgenders and stuff? We don't need that here. We are the real conservatives, nor the phony ones that you got.

You are an oppressed people, and you have plenty of bums, crime, drugs and unemployment. Russians are famous world wide for alcoholism. You also have plenty of gays and transgenders - they live in fear of being discovered - even though they are harmless.

Your government refuses to release real data on those issues.

You're not conservatives, your lunatic fascists.

Your an insignificant country that pretends to be a superpower just because you have nukes.

But you didn't answer: why Russians don't trust Russians enough to share power in a peaceful democracy? Why do you always need a dictator telling you all how you can live and what you must believe?

Russians apparently do not respect Russians.

The Sex Change We Need Is Ewes Turning Into Rams

The goal of the Russophobe One-World Government is to turn all White people into losers like you pictured. That's what Putin is fighting against, but other Whites have suffered minimization for decades and are deteriorating without fighting back. Talking tough won't take Rainbow tyranny down.
Yes, a rotting process.

'It is just these kinds of confrontations that cause us to really think, to wrest thought from its dogmatic slumber. No need to apologize. Innocence cannot be counter-balanced by its opposite. The only thing it cannot stand is the spoiling of the atmosphere. This rotting process within normalcy gives no resistance, offers no alternative, and commits no act. And innocence finds it exhausting.
(Gilles Deleuze, The Fatigues)

Forum List

Back