Volunteer of the Georgian Legion in Ukraine tells people not to come to Ukraine. "It's a trap"

Putin spoke today (tomorrow, making neo-nazi Rubio look stupid holding a clock), by saying this:

2022 marta 16 RIA.ru
' "Kochu skazat' predel'no otkrovenno: za litsemernymi razgovorami i segodnishchimi deistviiami tak nazyvaemogo kollektivnogo zapada stoiat vrazhdebnye geopliticheskoe tseli.
I want to be very frank: there are hostile geopolitical goals behind the hypocritical talk and today's actions of the so-called collective West.

Im ne nuzhna, prosto ne nuzhna sil'naia i suverennaia Rossiia.
They do not need a strong and sovereign Russia.

Oni ne prostiat nam ne nashego samosttoiatel'nogo kursa, ni togo, chto my ostaivaem svoi natsional'nye interesy," skazal on.
They will not forgive us for our independent course, nor for the fact that we defend our national interests," he said.'
America Need Putins, Not Putterers

The Glowbullies have always needed to first destroy a strong and sovereign American people. To accomplish that, they have for decadent decades imposed on us a transnationalist oligarchic clique to minimize our strongest human resource by corrupting our traditional culture and excluding the formerly dominant and productive White race from economic and political opportunities.

They also need us to neglect our national interests at our borders and in the anti-White immigration the transnationalists legalize, and instead to defend the Globalist colony in the Ukraine.

View attachment 616300

Listen to what he says fellow Amerikanskys. These volunteers are now stuck in Ukraine and the Ukrainians wont let them out because they need all the cannonfodder they can get now that they are loosing.

According to him, many Brits and American cowboys have been killed as well. Some of them were even veterans.

Too bad for him though because he wont get out lest he get shot by the Ukrainians. He and the other idiots entered the gates of hell and there is no turning back. I hope this puts a stop western adventurism and their anti-russian crusade.

As for the georgian Legion, which was created by a salty Georgian who couldnt handle the loss in the Russian-georgian war. Sparing Georgia was a kindness and an act of Mercy. Once Ukraine is done, maybe its time for Putin to go after all of Georgia next.

Hey, Ivan! When are you going to have a yard sale? I have Americans dollars, do you have any cool Russian stuff I can buy for cheap?

How about that Kremlin building? How much do you want for it?

:laughing0301:
They're going to be worth less than a ruble .....sooner rather than later .
The Saudis are getting the ball rolling now

Anyway

Back to the front reddit volunteers

vffcvvvvvkkjm.jpeg

America Need Putins, Not Putterers

The Glowbullies have always needed to first destroy a strong and sovereign American people. To accomplish that, they have for decadent decades imposed on us a transnationalist oligarchic clique to minimize our strongest human resource by corrupting our traditional culture and excluding the formerly dominant and productive White race from economic and political opportunities.

They also need us to neglect our national interests at our borders and in the anti-White immigration the transnationalists legalize, and instead to defend the Globalist colony in the Ukraine.

Your "White Race under seize" mentality is pure BULLSHIT!

If you believe that America or any other country needs a "Putin", it's you that are trying to destroy everything Western Civilization has accomplished.

YOU want to reverse the social evolution of humanity and send us back to a barbaric medieval order. YOU are a disgrace to Western Civilization.

It shows that you are so afraid of equality and freedom that you must repress the achievements of non-white peoples thru intimidation, violence and murder.

I have no fear of equality for all and freedom. I've achieved enough in my life to have confidence in myself without the need to dominate other people. THAT is what Western civilization is about - individual personal achievement and the freedom to achieve. If you have that you will not fear non-white people's achievements.

Once again - YOU are a disgrace to Western Civilization.

They're going to be worth less than a ruble .....sooner rather than later .
The Saudis are getting the ball rolling now

Anyway

Back to the front reddit volunteers

View attachment 616857

Shot At and Missed, Shit At and Hit

I volunteered for combat in Vietnam with the understanding that the American ruling class would treat me the same way the GIs in World War II were treated, both at the home front during the war and the high praise afterwards ("The Greatest Generation).

Also, the Marine Corps brass treated us like convicts on a chain gang. Third, the South Vietnamese were cowards, crooks, and collaborators and only wanted to make money off us. It was the opposite of the way the French treated our fathers when they liberated Paris.

You are an oppressed people, and you have plenty of bums, crime, drugs and unemployment. Russians are famous world wide for alcoholism. You also have plenty of gays and transgenders - they live in fear of being discovered - even though they are harmless.

Your government refuses to release real data on those issues.

You're not conservatives, your lunatic fascists.

Your an insignificant country that pretends to be a superpower just because you have nukes.
hmmmm sounds like the US. crazy.

Shot At and Missed, Shit At and Hit

I volunteered for combat in Vietnam with the understanding that the American ruling class would treat me the same way the GIs in World War II were treated, both at the home front during the war and the high praise afterwards ("The Greatest Generation).

Also, the Marine Corps brass treated us like convicts on a chain gang. Third, the South Vietnamese were cowards, crooks, and collaborators and only wanted to make money off us. It was the opposite of the way the French treated our fathers when they liberated Paris.
This sock puppet may have served in Afghanistan (with the Russian military) in the 80s....but NOT in VN in the 60-70s

Forum List

Back