Vote fraud? CA orders DMV to remove illegal alien code from license database

An utility bill with your name and address on it is perfectly fine to identify yourself after you have already registered....no one illegally trying to impersonate you is going to have your utility bill nor are they going to make themselves so obvious, with poll workers searching for him on their list, then not finding him, then the poll workers getting him a provisional ballot, telling the thief how to fill it out and sign it properly, ALL FACE TO FACE....sorry, the thief would never ever take that risk! :lol:
According to the link I provided above, you can register online then use your utility bill to prove you are who are say you are.

Ergo, you could be Boris Badenov or Natasha Fatale and legally vote in California as long as 1) you registered online and 2) your apartment electric bill has your name and address.

a7a1f224abff54f25f13988e8b419c2a.jpg

What You Will Need
To register online you will need

• Your California driver license or California identification card number,
    • The last four digits of your social security number and
    • Your date of birth.
Your information will be provided to the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to retrieve a copy of your DMV signature.

If you do not have a California driver license or California identification card, you can still use this form to apply to register to vote by completing the online interview by 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time on the 15th calendar day before an election.

and then it says they vet to see if they are eligible to vote

Am I automatically registered to vote when I submit the online application?

No. The online voter registration application is another easy avenue for submitting your information but the information you provide in your online application still must be verified by your county elections official. If you have a California driver license or identification card and submit an online voter registration application, the Department of Motor Vehicles is simply sharing a copy of your signature on file so that it can be transferred to your voter registration record. No matter how you turn in your registration application – online or on paper – when it comes to determining a person's eligibility to vote, preventing duplicate registrations, and adding a person to California's official voter rolls, all the same safeguards are in place. Your county elections official will contact you when your voter registration application is approved or when more information is needed to confirm your eligibility.

Frequently Asked Questions | California Secretary of State
Since you are now arguing in circles, I'll simply repost previous facts:
Here's a link stating it takes less than 2 minutes to register: Register to Vote in California - VOTE.org - The Voter Registration Experts
If you are registering for the first time, you should plan on showing “proof of identification” the first time you vote. Proof of identification includes: (1) A current and valid photo identification or (2) A current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck or government document that
shows your name and address.

California voter registration rules
To register in California you must:

• be a citizen of the United States
  • be a resident of California
  • be at least 18 years of age at the time of the next election
  • not be imprisoned or on parole for the conviction of a felony
  • not currently be judged mentally incompetent by a court of law
California voter registration directions
  1. Use our Register to Vote Tool to fill out the National Voter Registration Form.
  2. Sign and date your form. This is very important!
  3. Mail or hand-deliver your completed form to the address we provide.
  4. Make sure you register before the voter registration deadline.
Helpful voting links

Registering online doesn't guarantee registration. It's applying for registration. Registrants are verified for eligibility before being approved.
Agreed. If you follow the line of discussion, it's California's verification process that is under scrutiny.
I've been following and have seen nothing to indicate illegals can register.
$20 says you won't find any discussion on Canadians invading Colorado either.

The point, again, is that California allows a person to register online, then to actually vote by showing a utility bill as the link clearly stated.

I don't think Trump said 3 to 5 million people in California alone, but when you include al the other leftie states with similar lax laws towards illegals and voting, that could very well be the case. Why are the lefties so upset that he's launched an investigation?
I also don't believe he sad that. I quoted the question to OffensivelyOpenMinded.

And the laws are not as lax as you seem to think. In California, for example, the laws prevent illegals from getting registered to vote.
In CA all you need is a piece of mail with your name and address on it, to show that you're in the right voting district, whether or not you registered to vote.
And such a person's vote will not be counted if they are an illegal alien. So what's the problem?

You got 100000 Jose Gonalez. All at different addresses. Say 50000 get registered, you say they are verified? Funny stuff. Once in.....you vote. No one checks all.....maybe none? You think they have method or resources?
And such a person would have to be registered to vote and be voting at the right precinct. How difficult is that to verify?

I suppose easier day of at site. Absentee? That takes signature verify which is on the outside of ballot envelope. 14mil CA total votes......

With a majority of voters casting ballots by mail or dropping absentee ballots off on election day, election results now frequently take weeks to complete. A handful of the state's 58 counties reported their votes Wednesday afternoon, almost one month after voters went to the polls.

LA Times

70% CA is vote by mail?
Historical Vote-By-Mail (Absentee) Ballot Use in California | California Secretary of State

Last edited:
An utility bill with your name and address on it is perfectly fine to identify yourself after you have already registered....no one illegally trying to impersonate you is going to have your utility bill nor are they going to make themselves so obvious, with poll workers searching for him on their list, then not finding him, then the poll workers getting him a provisional ballot, telling the thief how to fill it out and sign it properly, ALL FACE TO FACE....sorry, the thief would never ever take that risk! :lol:
According to the link I provided above, you can register online then use your utility bill to prove you are who are say you are.

Ergo, you could be Boris Badenov or Natasha Fatale and legally vote in California as long as 1) you registered online and 2) your apartment electric bill has your name and address.

a7a1f224abff54f25f13988e8b419c2a.jpg

What You Will Need
To register online you will need

• Your California driver license or California identification card number,
    • The last four digits of your social security number and
    • Your date of birth.
Your information will be provided to the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to retrieve a copy of your DMV signature.

If you do not have a California driver license or California identification card, you can still use this form to apply to register to vote by completing the online interview by 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time on the 15th calendar day before an election.

and then it says they vet to see if they are eligible to vote

Am I automatically registered to vote when I submit the online application?

No. The online voter registration application is another easy avenue for submitting your information but the information you provide in your online application still must be verified by your county elections official. If you have a California driver license or identification card and submit an online voter registration application, the Department of Motor Vehicles is simply sharing a copy of your signature on file so that it can be transferred to your voter registration record. No matter how you turn in your registration application – online or on paper – when it comes to determining a person's eligibility to vote, preventing duplicate registrations, and adding a person to California's official voter rolls, all the same safeguards are in place. Your county elections official will contact you when your voter registration application is approved or when more information is needed to confirm your eligibility.

OK maybe all I have heard or read is wrong. If they check out every registration vs. DMV sig vs. Last4 SS# that is one less hole. Maybe less easy for illegals to vote if they need SS# also.
there could be some, that have slipped through, but it has become harder and harder for that to happen since 9/11 and the REAL ID act that forced states to separate citizen drivers from immigrant drivers...and things like e-verify....available to use if needed.

In CA you can register via internet. Blank absentee ballots come via mail. The only check is a signature on the envelope when mailed back, not on the ballot. there are DEM groups all over who's job is to get any and all registered to vote. They get them signed up at worksites. Ballots come in mail later. Who actually fills out and returns it? Gotcha.

Or you can vote "day of" w/o ID, provisional.

It's not just millions, it's TENS of millions of votes cast in november by illegals and dead people and people voting a dozen times. And they all vote for the welfare party.

Registering online doesn't guarantee registration. It's applying for registration. Registrants are verified for eligibility before being approved.
Agreed. If you follow the line of discussion, it's California's verification process that is under scrutiny.

The point, again, is that California allows a person to register online, then to actually vote by showing a utility bill as the link clearly stated.
nope

the person registering online is vetted before their county precinct approves it.

there could be some, that have slipped through, but it has become harder and harder for that to happen since 9/11 and the REAL ID act that forced states to separate citizen drivers from immigrant drivers...and things like e-verify....available to use if needed.

BS. Laws meant nothing when obozo was president. He just refused to enforce any law that went against his agenda. THINK

A name and address alone will not get someone registered to vote in California.

If you are hispanic or disabled or a woman or look like a fag, you will be allowed to vote in CA, no questions asked. The officials know people like that will usually vote for the welfare party.

And again, without proper documentation, they won't be registered to vote. They are vetted. The very link you provided proved you need a valid California driver's license or California ID in order to even register online. Without either of those, folks are required to fill out a paper registration form and cannot register online.

A name and address alone will not get someone registered to vote in California.

If you are hispanic or disabled or a woman or look like a fag, you will be allowed to vote in CA, no questions asked. The officials know people like that will usually vote for the welfare party.
Ah, nothing like the voice of experience.

I went looking through this CA motor voter issue. I am not going to work any harder!

I found nothing about DL vs. DP? All it says is if you get CA ID or DL you are given chance to opt out of voting? If you do noyhing you are registered.
California's Recipe for Voter Fraud on a Massive Scale
Nope. You are being fed falsities!

ALL ELIGIBLE voters, those who are citizens and 18 years of age, will be automatically registered to vote.

the ELIGIBLE is key. And since we have learned that in California, by law, if you are not a citizen and can not prove you are a citizen and are an immigrant, you have to go through a separate process to apply for your DL. Those immigrants, legal or illegal, are separate, and are not eligible to vote and are NOT automatically registered to vote.

There are links to all of this somewhere in this thread.

Agreed. Again, while I strongly doubt the high numbers of voter fraud being claimed by the far Right, I also strongly support a system which guarantees the security of our voting system. I support Voter ID, but I also support making it free to avoid using it as a backdoor poll tax.

It's not just millions, it's TENS of millions of votes cast in november by illegals and dead people and people voting a dozen times. And they all vote for the welfare party.
Damn those Democrats!!!! No wonder they won the election! Oh wait, they lost. ROFLMAO

I went looking through this CA motor voter issue. I am not going to work any harder!

I found nothing about DL vs. DP? All it says is if you get CA ID or DL you are given chance to opt out of voting? If you do noyhing you are registered.
California's Recipe for Voter Fraud on a Massive Scale
Nope. You are being fed falsities!

ALL ELIGIBLE voters, those who are citizens and 18 years of age, will be automatically registered to vote.

the ELIGIBLE is key. And since we have learned that in California, by law, if you are not a citizen and can not prove you are a citizen and are an immigrant, you have to go through a separate process to apply for your DL. Those immigrants, legal or illegal, are separate, and are not eligible to vote and are NOT automatically registered to vote.

There are links to all of this somewhere in this thread.
Here is some more info on it from a source you probably won't llike but here goes anyway! :D

While critics of the New Motor Voter Act fear that undocumented people may slip through the loopholes and get registered to vote, it's false to say that California has made it legal for undocumented people to vote. In fact, California Secretary of State Alex Padilla said that the new law is actually more secure:

The way automatic registration works is relatively simple: Eligible citizens are registered to vote when they show up at a Department of Motor Vehicles office to obtain a driver's license or state ID. The DMV gives the eligible voter a chance to opt out if they prefer not to register. If the person does not opt out, the DMV electronically transfers their voter registration information to the Secretary of State's office, rather than making election officials enter data by hand from paper registration forms...

"... Automated voter registration is actually a more secure way of doing things," California Secretary of State Alex Padilla told HuffPost in September. Potential voters "have to demonstrate proof of age, the vast majority of time people are showing a birth certificate or a passport, which also reflects citizenship. That's arguably more secure than someone checking a box under penalty of perjury," Padilla said.

While it's true that undocumented people in California can obtain a driver's license, the state has not passed any laws which also gives them the right to vote. The New Motor Voter Act was passed in an effort to improve voter turnout, and while this law does automatically register citizens to vote when obtaining or renewing a driver's license, this only applies to citizens who are already eligible to vote.

FALSE: California Passed a Law Allowing Undocumented Immigrants to Vote in Federal Elections

And again, without proper documentation, they won't be registered to vote. They are vetted. The very link you provided proved you need a valid California driver's license or California ID in order to even register online. Without either of those, folks are required to fill out a paper registration form and cannot register online.

Don't quote the law. The law says they can't even live here but CA authorities openly defy that and they openly defy laws that say voters need a valid ID.

Agreed. Again, while I strongly doubt the high numbers of voter fraud being claimed by the far Right, I also strongly support a system which guarantees the security of our voting system. I support Voter ID, but I also support making it free to avoid using it as a backdoor poll tax.

The poll tax should be brought back. That would require a constitutional amendment but so be it. If we won't do that then we should ban voting for anyone who has been on SNAP or medicaid in the last 2 years.

Damn those Democrats!!!! No wonder they won the election! Oh wait, they lost. ROFLMAO

Yeah they lost. Even with ten million or more illegals voting for them. Nobody votes dem except fags and illegals and welfare queens.

The poll tax should be brought back. That would require a constitutional amendment but so be it. If we won't do that then we should ban voting for anyone who has been on SNAP or medicaid in the last 2 years.
Interesting ideas. Since we're on the subject of both amending the Constitution and improving our nation, why not require IQ tests to breed? Nothing barbaric. Just a mandatory IQ test upon turning 18 (13?). If you pass at 100 or above, you move on. If not, forced sterilization. This solution totally negates the problem of "abortions" and "welfare queens with 10 kids".

Sure, it does require some patience and a few decades, but within two generations our nation will be both smarter and have a lot less idiots.

What do you think?

Forum List

Back