Vote fraud? CA orders DMV to remove illegal alien code from license database

Rightard, voter fraud has been investigated countless times because you schmucks whine about it so much. Bush spent 5 years investigating voter fraud and found what sane people already knew -- there is no widespread voter fraud.
Watch Trump prove there was this time...it is totally possible especially seeing how confident the Dems were that they had it in the bag. It wasn't just because Donald Trump was running...they were eerily confident.
LOLOL

You're such a moron, you can't even comprehend how stupid you are. :eusa_doh:

You infer Democrats were so confident about winning due to election fraud... but we lost, which means your inference is wrong. :lmao:
man_in_hamster_wheel.gif
He's an idiot and obviously lacks reasoning capabilities. Just because they lost doesn't mean there wasn't any voter fraud.
He is scared...his mind is spinning and now he is incoherently bubbling nonsense...that's my take on it. No person with right mind would be such a stupid hack. Total confusion...
LOLOL

It cracks me up to see how easy it is to get under the skin of you crotchety old kooks.

LOLOL

You infer Democrats were so confident about winning due to election fraud... but we lost, which means your inference is wrong. :lmao:
man_in_hamster_wheel.gif
He's an idiot and obviously lacks reasoning capabilities. Just because they lost doesn't mean there wasn't any voter fraud.
He is scared...his mind is spinning and now he is incoherently bubbling nonsense...that's my take on it. No person with right mind would be such a stupid hack. Total confusion...
He was blowing his wife's black boyfriend too deeply last night and wound up dislodging his brain from the stem.
Oh, look, yet another conservative who fantasizes about gay sex. You don't see that every day.
Shut up cuck, and wipe that negro sperm off your lips before addressing me.

They have fencing and walls.
Don't just say it... prove there's a wall separating Mexico and Guatemala...
"According to the head of customs for Mexico’s tax administration, Raul Diaz, the Mexican border state of Chiapas is constructing a wall along the country’s southern border with Guatemala, along the river Suchiate which divides the countries. Diaz says the purpose of the wall is to prevent the passage of contraband, but admits, “It could also prevent the free passage of illegal immigrants.”
Mexico Building Fence… on Its Southern Border

Watch Trump prove there was this time...it is totally possible especially seeing how confident the Dems were that they had it in the bag. It wasn't just because Donald Trump was running...they were eerily confident.
LOLOL

man_in_hamster_wheel.gif
LOLOL

It cracks me up to see how easy it is to get under the skin of you crotchety old kooks.
Uh..your projection is pleasing to observe. You are totally out of whack.....a few more posts and you will lose the little composure you have left..
gif-man-garbage-angry-438675.gif

Ultimately I think it would ve more productive to start setting up a system to catch illegal voters for future elections instead of investigating this past one. We won and the popular vote doesn't mean anything in our system.

If we would end all the freebies for illegals, they would leave and there would be no need to catch them.

In CA you can register via internet. Blank absentee ballots come via mail. The only check is a signature on the envelope when mailed back, not on the ballot. there are DEM groups all over who's job is to get any and all registered to vote. They get them signed up at worksites. Ballots come in mail later. Who actually fills out and returns it? Gotcha.

Or you can vote "day of" w/o ID, provisional.

Ultimately I think it would ve more productive to start setting up a system to catch illegal voters for future elections instead of investigating this past one. We won and the popular vote doesn't mean anything in our system.

If we would end all the freebies for illegals, they would leave and there would be no need to catch them.

The anchor baby stuff allows free ride for the illegal Adults if they can hurry up, get here and drop litter. The more you have the bigger the checks.

Holyfuckingshit!

That look's like a fence around a military installation or something. There's nothing evidentiary in a meme like that, that that's even on the border between Mexico and Guatemala. The photo doesn't even offer any proof it extends along the entire border. And it's not a wall, as you idiotically claimed.

You might as well have just posted this picture...

fence.jpg

... and claimed it separated Mexico from Guatemala and that would have equaled the level of proof you posted.

giphy.gif

And please tell us, WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE TEA IN CHINA?

Yes, illegals can get drivers licenses in California and many other States.

TRUE, A FACT, no one is arguing against that at all!!!!!!

But what does that have to do with the LIE being spread by the "Alternative Fact" right winger crowd on illegals getting automatically registered to vote when getting their drivers licenses? HUH? It was PROVEN 10 times over, that illegals CAN NOT USE their AB60 drivers license to Register to vote. PERIOD.

Giving Driver's Licenses to Illegal Aliens Makes Illegal Voting a Real Possibility

The report also quoted Election Integrity Project of California President Linda Paine, who said in a statement that the New Motor Voter Act “will effectively change the form of governance in California from a Republic whose elected officials are determined by United States citizens and will guarantee that noncitizens will participate in all California elections going forward.”

In a website post commenting on the legislation, Stephen Frank of the conservative California Political Review said: “AB 1461 assures corruption of our elections — our elections will look like those of Mexico and other corrupt nations — and honest people will stop voting since illegal aliens will out vote them.”

In Colorado, 11,805 discrepancies were discovered between individuals who presented proof of alienage when applying for driver’s licenses, but who later registered to vote. Of these, many were resident aliens who may or may not have naturalized before registering to vote. But a significant number of other individuals who registered to vote were not even resident aliens and thus could not by law have naturalized. Colorado’s request for Department of Homeland Security (DHS) SAVE database information to positively identify individuals’ immigration or naturalization status was refused.

Rightard, voter fraud has been investigated countless times because you schmucks whine about it so much. Bush spent 5 years investigating voter fraud and found what sane people already knew -- there is no widespread voter fraud.
Just sit back and relax if you can. Perhaps you cannot since you are about to get busted defying our democratic elections. Despicable creatures....
You rightards sure are a quirky bunch. What do you think Trump's investigation is going to discover that 9 other such investigations failed to find?

Here are nine investigations on voter fraud that found virtually nothing
You're scared.
Spits the loser who was too scared to answer my question. :badgrin:
Which question?
Exactly how rightarded are you?? The question I asked in the post you replied to. :eusa_doh:

Yeah - that's what we're told. And nobody believes it.
Seriously, who the fuck cares what you believe? You morons are brain-dead. Don't just tell us you believe illegals are being registered to vote with AB60 driver's licenses -- prove it.
Hey Fag...our side is in charge. Nobody cares what you believe.
They are just scared shitless about possible investigation. What they do is nothing else than preemptive strike to discourage the investigation. They know the investigation will uncover their machinations what have been going on for decades.

New California driver’s license law may let undocumented immigrants vote, critics say voting is not fundamental right

Last Saturday, California Gov. Jerry Brown signed into law a litany of measures aimed at creating a stable budget without extending tax credits for certain organizations.

Among approved legislation was the New Motor Voter Act, which Brown hope will draw some 6.6 million Californians to polling places next November by automatically registering them to vote when they obtain or renew a driver's license. Oregon has a similar law, though the Beaver State isn't as open in granting driver's licenses to non-citizens.

Since California allows non-citizens to drive, and voting places can't verify whether a person is a legal resident, critics say Brown's initiative gives undocumented immigrants unlawful voting privileges.

Just sit back and relax if you can. Perhaps you cannot since you are about to get busted defying our democratic elections. Despicable creatures....
You rightards sure are a quirky bunch. What do you think Trump's investigation is going to discover that 9 other such investigations failed to find?

You're scared.
Which question?
Exactly how rightarded are you?? The question I asked in the post you replied to. :eusa_doh:
Idiot....we have had multiple exchanges. So which one and what question? Hot damn you're stupid, boy.

He was blowing his wife's black boyfriend too deeply last night and wound up dislodging his brain from the stem.
Oh, look, yet another conservative who fantasizes about gay sex. You don't see that every day.
How sad that homo-erotic fantasies run so deep in you.

LOLOL

man_in_hamster_wheel.gif
LOLOL

Uh..your projection is pleasing to observe. You are totally out of whack.....a few more posts and you will lose the little composure you have left..
Another brain-dead conservative reaches deep into his wit and comes up with another, I know you are but what am I, retort. :eusa_doh:

How sad that homo-erotic fantasies run so deep in you.
Are you going to ask the question or are you just going to swing on my nutsack some more?

In CA you can register via internet. Blank absentee ballots come via mail. The only check is a signature on the envelope when mailed back, not on the ballot. there are DEM groups all over who's job is to get any and all registered to vote. They get them signed up at worksites. Ballots come in mail later. Who actually fills out and returns it? Gotcha.

Or you can vote "day of" w/o ID, provisional.
You can register online but that doesn't guarantee you'll be registered. The state verifies every applicant for eligibility. Provisional ballots are also verified before they're counted, if they're counted at all.

LOLOL

Another brain-dead conservative reaches deep into his wit and comes up with another, I know you are but what am I, retort. :eusa_doh:
I am not well versed in rhetorical retorts but am familiar with the one we distill stuff with...:badgrin:

Seriously, who the fuck cares what you believe? You morons are brain-dead. Don't just tell us you believe illegals are being registered to vote with AB60 driver's licenses -- prove it.
Hey Fag...our side is in charge. Nobody cares what you believe.
They are just scared shitless about possible investigation. What they do is nothing else than preemptive strike to discourage the investigation. They know the investigation will uncover their machinations what have been going on for decades.

New California driver’s license law may let undocumented immigrants vote, critics say voting is not fundamental right

Last Saturday, California Gov. Jerry Brown signed into law a litany of measures aimed at creating a stable budget without extending tax credits for certain organizations.

Among approved legislation was the New Motor Voter Act, which Brown hope will draw some 6.6 million Californians to polling places next November by automatically registering them to vote when they obtain or renew a driver's license. Oregon has a similar law, though the Beaver State isn't as open in granting driver's licenses to non-citizens.

Since California allows non-citizens to drive, and voting places can't verify whether a person is a legal resident, critics say Brown's initiative gives undocumented immigrants unlawful voting privileges.
Not true, the DMV does not register AB60 licenses with the Department of State.

You're scared.
Which question?
Idiot....we have had multiple exchanges. So which one and what question? Hot damn you're stupid, boy.
Dayam, you're even more rightarded than I thought. :ack-1: I just told you which post my question was in.

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891.gif

LOLOL

I am not well versed in rhetorical retorts but am familiar with the one we distill stuff with...:badgrin:
You've demonstrated your abilities in your pre-K.

Forum List

Back