Vote fraud? CA orders DMV to remove illegal alien code from license database

Rightard, voter fraud has been investigated countless times because you schmucks whine about it so much. Bush spent 5 years investigating voter fraud and found what sane people already knew -- there is no widespread voter fraud.
Just sit back and relax if you can. Perhaps you cannot since you are about to get busted defying our democratic elections. Despicable creatures....
so what is your prediction? 3 to 5 million people in California voted illegally like Trump said?
I am not predicting anything. When the investigation is over there will be reason and firm grounds to strengthen our voter registration and require voter ID to vote and if possible only in person at he polling places. But I am not sure the latter would be brought up. Even Mexico has stringent voter ID laws.
They even have a wall on their southern border. Bunch of xenophobic racists those Mexicans.
Hey, look -- I found your Mexico/Guatemala border wall! But where are the gun turrets?

20zz9y0.jpg

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You're such a dumb fucking idiot.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Also just to rub it in....

The Trump Wall is going to be built and there's nothing you're faggot ass can do about it!

Just sit back and relax if you can. Perhaps you cannot since you are about to get busted defying our democratic elections. Despicable creatures....
so what is your prediction? 3 to 5 million people in California voted illegally like Trump said?
I am not predicting anything. When the investigation is over there will be reason and firm grounds to strengthen our voter registration and require voter ID to vote and if possible only in person at he polling places. But I am not sure the latter would be brought up. Even Mexico has stringent voter ID laws.
They even have a wall on their southern border. Bunch of xenophobic racists those Mexicans.
Hey, look -- I found your Mexico/Guatemala border wall! But where are the gun turrets?

20zz9y0.jpg

You're such a dumb fucking idiot.
icon_rolleyes.gif
I already posted a pic you moron.

You sure do amuse yourself.
LOLOL

• You posted a meme with zero evidence that fence, which appears to border some installation and not a country, is even in Mexico
  • You quoted wikipedia. :eusa_doh:
  • From fusion.net...

Mexico’s southern border with Guatemala is notoriously porous. Unlike the U.S.-Mexico border, which is sewed up with a massive fence and guarded by armed border agents, drones, and cameras, Mexico’s southern border is almost imperceptible.

As Mexico Tightens Its Southern Border, Central American Migrants Find New Routes North

To add...

Trump is your president and there's nothing you can do about it, Fag!
View attachment 109207
Well for one, I can laugh at how you unabashedly you parade your homosexual fantasies.

For another, I can laugh at how easy it is to get under your skin.

And I can laugh at what a Trump sycophant you are.

But mostly, I can laugh at you for being so stupid as to claim Mexico has a full border fenceline with towers between them and Guatemala.

So thanks, you do make me laugh.

thumbsup.gif

To add...

View attachment 109207
Well for one, I can laugh at how you unabashedly you parade your homosexual fantasies.

But mostly, I can laugh at you for being so stupid as to claim Mexico has a full border fenceline with towers between them and Guatemala.

thumbsup.gif
You're a butthurt sore loser.

california law

No, California does not automatically register everyone turning 18 nor do they automatically register illegals to vote when they get a driver's license.

Illegal aliens do not qualify for a regular California driver's license which requires applicants prove a legal presence in the U.S.. However, illegal aliens can get an AB60 driver's license

Vehicle Code, Division VI, Chapter 4.5 § 12801.9

(d) (1) A license issued pursuant to this section, including a temporary license issued pursuant to Section 12506, shall include a recognizable feature on the front of the card, such as the letters “DP” instead of, and in the same font size as, the letters “DL,” with no other distinguishable feature.

(2) The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.

But AB60 driver's licenses can't be used to be registered to vote...

Election Code, Division II, Chapter 4.5 § 2263

(d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.
California issues driver licenses for illegal immigrants
Yep. Jerry Brown thinks issuing driver's licenses will make California safer.
Hispanics automatically become safe drivers when they get a plastic card in their wallet.

Illegals voted by the millions in California alone and everybody knows it.

California Officials Instruct State DMV Programmers To Remove Undocumented Alien Flags on Drivers Licenses…

jan 25 2017 A senior level IT source within the California Department of Motor Vehicles has informed CTH within the past 48 hours California officials have instructed DMV data programmers to remove the internal coding flags for the drivers licenses of illegal aliens in California.

As you might be aware, California passed a law known as AB60 authorizing illegal aliens to receive drivers licenses throughout the state. Within the administrative functions of the state DMV database a designation code known as “AB60 code” was created to flag those specific licenses as containing “Federal Limits Apply”.

The removal of the “flag” via deletion of the program code, means the database cannot be easily filtered to show only illegals who received those Drivers licenses, and/or generate a list of those license recipients.

According to the IT source the motive for the code/flag removal appears to be an effort hide data and curtail any tool useful in any voter fraud investigation. Several additional aspects lead to this conclusion including California hiring former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder to lead the fight against the Trump administration.

What is California AB-60?
California Assembly Bill 60 ( AB-60) is a bill passed into law that, in effect, allows illegal immigrants to the United States to apply for a California driver's license with the CA Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).

Previous to this bill, driver's licenses were only issued to California residents who could prove their legal presence in the United States, usually by providing a Social Security number. Per AB-60, a California resident who cannot prove their legal presence in the U.S. can still apply for a driver's license as long as they can prove their identity AND California residency, as well as pass all required tests for an original driver's license.

This is a special driver's license that:

• May NOT be used for identification purposes.
  • MAY be used to drive anywhere throughout the state of California.
  • Has a distinguishing feature and notice on the front of the license indicating that it is for driving purposes only, per the AB-60 law (i.e. “DP" instead of “DL").
  • Cannot be used against the license holder to determine their immigration status or citizenship, or detain them in any way for reasons other than valid traffic violations.
Now that trump has in effect declared war on those undocumented (those non citizens who have children who are citizens) fear being snapped up by law enforcement, simply for a traffic infraction, and given to ICE for formal (or less than formal, i.e. deprived of Due Process) deportation.

trumps by-pass of Congress and thoughtless, as well as callous, disregard for others is becoming typical, mean spirited if not a new form of fascism. Expect more resistance, more protest and greater order to be the word of the day from the White House.

*BTW, did anyone wonder why trump's EO preventing Muslims from many countries to be extremely vetted, and yet did not name the nation where 19 Saudis nationals hijacked planes and killed thousands?* Consider in your minds eye those who jumped to their death rather than to burn alive with the young Syrian children who died fleeing Assad.
Replying to comment between *'s:

They hijacked the planes in the US...so you want Trump to ban Muslims from the US?

Straw man alert

Seems the gay man in hiding is also illogical; he(?) cannot rebut my comment, and thus needs to post a non sequitur logical fallacy.

To add...

View attachment 109207

Most angry homophobic personalities are either gay curious or have engaged in gay sex and enjoy it, and hate themselves for these feelings and/or acts. You can look it up.

And you're a fag yourself.

I know you are, but I am what I am? ^^^ LOL

Obvious response from a dull normal third grader, or an immature, poorly educated and sexually confused closet dweller.

FAKE NEWS

ALTERNATIVE FACTS

NOT TRUE!

It's federal law that dictates the data base

Real ID Act.

And LEGAL IMMIGRANTS can not legally vote, why would they NOT remove LEGAL immigrants from this data base as well?

It's BS from a mile away...
I dare you to read this.......

January 28, 2017

Articles: Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot
Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot
By William Campenni

A warm, sunny Saturday a decade ago, there was a Hispanic festival in our small town, a bedroom community for illegal aliens seeking day labor jobs in the nearby wealthy suburbs. It was a sanctuary city at the time. No problem with the festival itself. The music was lively and the food tasty. And don't the Irish have St. Patrick's Day, and the Italians Columbus Day?

While wandering around the festivities, I noticed a table with three nice ladies in front of a "Register To Vote" sign. Curious about its presence at a festival where the bulk of the crowd was either illegal alien day laborers or legal non-citizens, I went over to inquire. Before I spoke, one of those nice ladies asked me if I was registered to vote. Wanting to see where this would go, I said no, and asked how to sign up. A voter registration form was thrust in my hands. The very first item on these forms, in Virginia and the rest of America, was "I am a citizen of the United States of America," with YES and NO blocks to check.

"Don't I need to show you some proof of citizenship?" I asked. She replied "no." I asked her how she could verify that I wasn’t lying. Sensing she might be on a slippery slope, she called over a supervisor from the Registrar's Office and told the woman of my concern. The official told me they never checked citizenship status because I would be penalized if I lied. Really? So I asked her how she would verify my truthfulness, or those of the dozens of new voters being registered that day. Defensively, she replied that they checked all registrations for accuracy at the Registrar's Office when they were turned in.

I called the Registrar Monday, and asked if they do indeed verify citizenship status. I was told that they didn't unless someone made a specific complaint against an individual applicant.

Forward to our next local election, where the illegal alien presence and an unlawful day labor site were THE issues, I noticed that the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) in their purple tee shirts, and their local spinoffs were canvassing the town. I followed them for awhile as they went to homes and neighborhoods where the illegal aliens concentrated, and watched them exit each home or apartment with a new handful of voter registrations.

Ten years later, nobody at the Registrar's Office is checking citizenship.

The brutal truth is that illegal aliens vote, and in large numbers. Voter fraud is not exclusive to illegal aliens. There are also legal aliens (green card, H1B visas, tourist visa holders, etc.) who vote illegally. And it's not just Latin Americans. The non-citizen demographic includes South Asian tech workers, Irish overstays, West and Horn of Africa immigrants, and Asian students. Then there are dual-state voters (college kids, snowbirds, transients), reincarnated voters, and un-purged voters long moved from their precincts.

While few cases are prosecuted, it’s not because few crimes are committed. Political pressure from Democrats and the cowardly establishment, open-borders Republicans, precludes rigorous enforcement. The United States Attorney in Virginia refused to prosecute such cases in several Northern Virginia counties. The Democratic Party Commissioner of the Virginia Department of Elections refused to release any information on illegal alien registrations. Rep. Paul Ryan and Sen. Lindsey Graham deny the existence of voter fraud, but they offer no proof for their position. Then they ridicule President Trump when he asks to investigate the problem.

In fact, numerous studies document the fraud that these politicians and their media votaries consciously ignore or derisively rebut. A well researched report on illegal alien voting in my home state of Virginia revealed more than a thousand illegal alien registrants in just eight counties. It did not include the two most populous, of which one, Fairfax County, is a de facto sanctuary county, and the very county described in the opening paragraphs of this article. Extrapolate those eight Virginia county totals to the whole state, and then to the entire United States, including states like California where no illegal alien controls exist, and you can see that President Trump's claims are not so frivolous.

The effects of turning a blind eye to this felonious voter fraud? Virginia was once a solid red state. Once the illegal alien invasion hit the state in full flood after 2004, (thanks in part to Republican amnesty advocate George Bush's indifference to the tsunami) it became a blue state. The margin of Hillary Clinton's victory over Donald Trump in Virginia was almost entirely her margin in Fairfax County, where illegals have sanctuary and are protected by a solidly Democrat government. In five recent statewide elections, the Republican margin of defeat - Cuccinelli for Governor (vs. McAuliffe), Gillespie for Senate (vs. Warner), Allen for Senate (vs. Webb), and two Attorneys General - was almost certainly the result of illegal voting. Al Franken sits in the Senate almost certainly because of Minnesota vote fraud. Paul Ryan in his gerrymandered Wisconsin protectorate may not know that, but we citizens in Virginia and elsewhere do know it.

Read more here.......Articles: Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

Jerry Brown Signs Bill Allowing Illegal Immigrants to Vote
Thank You Senior Jerry
69886-full.jpg

To add...

View attachment 109207

thumbsup.gif
You're a butthurt sore loser.
And you're comedy gold. Jokes write themselves from the material you provide.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

To add...

View attachment 109207

Most angry homophobic personalities are either gay curious or have engaged in gay sex and enjoy it, and hate themselves for these feelings and/or acts. You can look it up.
And you're a fag yourself.
You just can't stop fantasizing about gay sex, can ya, princess?

california law

No, California does not automatically register everyone turning 18 nor do they automatically register illegals to vote when they get a driver's license.

Illegal aliens do not qualify for a regular California driver's license which requires applicants prove a legal presence in the U.S.. However, illegal aliens can get an AB60 driver's license

(d) (1) A license issued pursuant to this section, including a temporary license issued pursuant to Section 12506, shall include a recognizable feature on the front of the card, such as the letters “DP” instead of, and in the same font size as, the letters “DL,” with no other distinguishable feature.

(2) The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.

(d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.
Hispanics automatically become safe drivers when they get a plastic card in their wallet.
Personally, I'd rather be driving on the same roads as others who, at the very minimum, are licensed and had to pass a driving test.

california law

A simple statement by a simple man. Of course Gov. Jerry Brown thinks, that is the only part of your post with any sense of reality. Only a retarded concrete thinker like MudWhistle would conclude providing a permit to drive to an undocumented person makes that person a safe driver.

Possession of a license identifies the person by picture ID, if stopped by LE the actual identify on record allows for a CLETS check, and any outstanding warrants or judgments can be ascertained, and if a violation of the VC has occurred the violator can be cited, and if he or she fails to pay the fine or appear in court a no bail bench warrant shall be issued.

There are many other reasons for issuing an ID card allowing an undocumented person to legally drive, but pointing them out will not be read by, or consider by, partisan hacks, fools and the willfully ignorant. Most didn't read or want to believe the restriction on this type of card provided under AB 60. I suppose that's why a thread like this is posted, to spread ignorance and dumb down voters.

FAKE NEWS

ALTERNATIVE FACTS

NOT TRUE!

Real ID Act.

And LEGAL IMMIGRANTS can not legally vote, why would they NOT remove LEGAL immigrants from this data base as well?

January 28, 2017

By William Campenni

A warm, sunny Saturday a decade ago, there was a Hispanic festival in our small town, a bedroom community for illegal aliens seeking day labor jobs in the nearby wealthy suburbs. It was a sanctuary city at the time. No problem with the festival itself. The music was lively and the food tasty. And don't the Irish have St. Patrick's Day, and the Italians Columbus Day?

While wandering around the festivities, I noticed a table with three nice ladies in front of a "Register To Vote" sign. Curious about its presence at a festival where the bulk of the crowd was either illegal alien day laborers or legal non-citizens, I went over to inquire. Before I spoke, one of those nice ladies asked me if I was registered to vote. Wanting to see where this would go, I said no, and asked how to sign up. A voter registration form was thrust in my hands. The very first item on these forms, in Virginia and the rest of America, was "I am a citizen of the United States of America," with YES and NO blocks to check.

"Don't I need to show you some proof of citizenship?" I asked. She replied "no." I asked her how she could verify that I wasn’t lying. Sensing she might be on a slippery slope, she called over a supervisor from the Registrar's Office and told the woman of my concern. The official told me they never checked citizenship status because I would be penalized if I lied. Really? So I asked her how she would verify my truthfulness, or those of the dozens of new voters being registered that day. Defensively, she replied that they checked all registrations for accuracy at the Registrar's Office when they were turned in.

I called the Registrar Monday, and asked if they do indeed verify citizenship status. I was told that they didn't unless someone made a specific complaint against an individual applicant.

Forward to our next local election, where the illegal alien presence and an unlawful day labor site were THE issues, I noticed that the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) in their purple tee shirts, and their local spinoffs were canvassing the town. I followed them for awhile as they went to homes and neighborhoods where the illegal aliens concentrated, and watched them exit each home or apartment with a new handful of voter registrations.

The brutal truth is that illegal aliens vote, and in large numbers. Voter fraud is not exclusive to illegal aliens. There are also legal aliens (green card, H1B visas, tourist visa holders, etc.) who vote illegally. And it's not just Latin Americans. The non-citizen demographic includes South Asian tech workers, Irish overstays, West and Horn of Africa immigrants, and Asian students. Then there are dual-state voters (college kids, snowbirds, transients), reincarnated voters, and un-purged voters long moved from their precincts.

While few cases are prosecuted, it’s not because few crimes are committed. Political pressure from Democrats and the cowardly establishment, open-borders Republicans, precludes rigorous enforcement. The United States Attorney in Virginia refused to prosecute such cases in several Northern Virginia counties. The Democratic Party Commissioner of the Virginia Department of Elections refused to release any information on illegal alien registrations. Rep. Paul Ryan and Sen. Lindsey Graham deny the existence of voter fraud, but they offer no proof for their position. Then they ridicule President Trump when he asks to investigate the problem.

In fact, numerous studies document the fraud that these politicians and their media votaries consciously ignore or derisively rebut. A well researched report on illegal alien voting in my home state of Virginia revealed more than a thousand illegal alien registrants in just eight counties. It did not include the two most populous, of which one, Fairfax County, is a de facto sanctuary county, and the very county described in the opening paragraphs of this article. Extrapolate those eight Virginia county totals to the whole state, and then to the entire United States, including states like California where no illegal alien controls exist, and you can see that President Trump's claims are not so frivolous.

The effects of turning a blind eye to this felonious voter fraud? Virginia was once a solid red state. Once the illegal alien invasion hit the state in full flood after 2004, (thanks in part to Republican amnesty advocate George Bush's indifference to the tsunami) it became a blue state. The margin of Hillary Clinton's victory over Donald Trump in Virginia was almost entirely her margin in Fairfax County, where illegals have sanctuary and are protected by a solidly Democrat government. In five recent statewide elections, the Republican margin of defeat - Cuccinelli for Governor (vs. McAuliffe), Gillespie for Senate (vs. Warner), Allen for Senate (vs. Webb), and two Attorneys General - was almost certainly the result of illegal voting. Al Franken sits in the Senate almost certainly because of Minnesota vote fraud. Paul Ryan in his gerrymandered Wisconsin protectorate may not know that, but we citizens in Virginia and elsewhere do know it.

Thank You Senior Jerry
69886-full.jpg
From that "report"...

we discovered that 31 non-citizens had cast a total of 186 votes between 2005 and 2015.​

31 non-citizens were found to have voted since 2005.

Sure ... let's spend millions more in a 10th investigation into voter fraud. Maybe we'll find another 31. <smh>

They don't call it DMV for nuttin honey, Department Mexican Voters.

Do remember all the times Mexican DMV worker caught selling DL to mexicans? Yeah, that's right. Caught.......how many not caught? So now they just hand them out. You think they put the "DP" on them as they should? Or "DL"......lol.

Bring an SS# ....... lol.....that's corrupted too Wrrycatcher. Sigh.....Dems gamed all systems.

You've made allegations sans evidence. Names, places, dates, numbers and links are missing. You may know, but probably don't, these five little words:

Who, What, When, Why and How

california law

Personally, I'd rather be driving on the same roads as others who, at the very minimum, are licensed and had to pass a driving test.

Come-on. LOL!!!

Passing a driving test doesn't make you a safer driver in actual practice. People tend to stick with the bad habits they learned over the years and clean them up for the test.
I think taking a course in driver's safety, the way they require for gun carry permits, would be a better way to do it than simply an American driver's test. After all, a car can be used as a weapon. Germany's requirements would be a good starting point. You cannot assume that all of the licensed idiots on our highways are proficient much less safe.The standards in America are just too low.

FAKE NEWS

ALTERNATIVE FACTS

NOT TRUE!

Real ID Act.

January 28, 2017

By William Campenni

Thank You Senior Jerry
69886-full.jpg
From that "report"...

we discovered that 31 non-citizens had cast a total of 186 votes between 2005 and 2015.​

31 non-citizens were found to have voted since 2005.

Sure ... let's spend millions more in a 10th investigation into voter fraud. Maybe we'll find another 31. <smh>
Okay, Einstein.........explain how one goes about catching every single act of voter fraud in an election that uses secret ballots?

Forum List

Back