Vote GOP to end war on your men

Paul Motter

Gold Member
Aug 29, 2018

^ This link says the "year of the woman" is not exactly a new theme for liberals. EVERY year is the "year of the woman."

What makes this year different? Kavanaugh.

I do not take sexual assault lightly. I am very glad with #metoo. My boys learned how to treat real women (not the sex-exuding stereotypes they see in movies and TV), and I am glad they now see that relationships are not "conquests" - they are - well, relationships.

I feel my boys are safer now - they will not make a needless sexual mistake like dating girls who are too young, or failing to respect the word "NO."

But, I fear for their future more than ever, after I saw Democratic senators like Gillibrand, Feinstein and others saying "I believe her" - before virtually any of the facts were in. I don't believe Ford had solid proof, neither did her "friends" - she lied about what she told her therapist and husband, about the spare door and seemed to fill in a lot of blanks with conclusions that supported her premise, but not the facts.

That is not how we manage justice in America; saying "I believe her" to the point of destroying a person's lifetime career - with no established facts. Democrats seem to think "Suburban Women" were persuaded by the Kavanaugh hearings. All I can ask is "Would you want your son, husband or father to go through that?" - in the end, his lifetime objective of being in the Supreme Court was fulfilled, but at what cost? His name and reputation were ruined forever.

Was it Kavanaugh's fate to "die for our sins?" - apparently so, but another man already paid that price, and it is time to stop punishing arbitrary people solely for political power. Power is just not as important as justice. In many ways it is the antithesis.

Read the article and think about the right of a woman to be believed - but also the right of your men to have the same opportunity.

Last edited:
That was has been ongoing since the 1960s and the GOP has done jack shit about it, nor can they. It is part of the communist movement to destablize the foundations of America so we will willingly give up our heritage and goose-step with them.

We must start killing commies for mommy. It's the only way.

:dunno:

Ohhh poor Kavanaugh. He’s the poster boy of white privilege! And his life is “ruined “ ? He became a Supreme Court Justice !

^ This link says the "year of the woman" is not exactly a new theme for liberals. EVERY year is the "year of the woman."

I do not take sexual assault lightly. I am very glad with #metoo. My boys learned how to treat real women (not the sex-exuding stereotypes they see in movies and TV), and I am glad they now see that relationships are not "conquests" - they are - well, relationships.

I feel my boys are safer now - they will not make a needless sexual mistake like dating girls who are too young, or failing to respect the word "NO."

But, I fear for their future more than ever, after I saw Democratic senators like Gillibrand, Feinstein and others saying "I believe her" - before virtually any of the facts were in. I don't believe Ford had solid proof, neither did her "friends" - she lied about what she told her therapist and husband, about the spare door and seemed to fill in a lot of blanks with conclusions that supported her premise, but not the facts.

That is not how we manage justice in America; saying "I believe her" to the point of destroying a person's lifetime career - with no established facts. Democrats seem to think "Suburban Women" were persuaded by the Kavanaugh hearings. All I can ask is "Would you want your son, husband or father to go through that?" - in the end, his lifetime objective of being in the Supreme Court was fulfilled, but at what cost? His name and reputation were ruined forever.

Was it Kavanaugh's fate to "die for our sins?" - apparently so, but another man already paid that price, and it is time to stop punishing arbitrary people solely for political power. Power is just not as important as justice. In many ways it is the antithesis.

Read the article and think about the right of a woman to be believed - but also the right of your men to have the same opportunity.
Okay so let’s say Dems win all across the board. How, exactly, would that make the lives of men worse? What policy?

Ohhh poor Kavanaugh. He’s the poster boy of white privilege! And his life is “ruined “ ? He became a Supreme Court Justice !

They tried to ruin his life. Do you really think he would find other success elsewhere if they had managed to torpedo his nomination?

Okay so let’s say Dems win all across the board. How, exactly, would that make the lives of men worse? What policy?

Some of them will have to really cut down the rape'n...

Can you believe that being allowed to rape women has become a battlecry for the GOP?

Can you believe that being allowed to rape women has become a battlecry for the GOP?
Can you believe that Democrats now want no due process....it's almost like they want to treat people like they treated blacks in the 1960s. They even have their new klan (Antifa) and roaming lynch mobs attacking politicians at dinner and their homes.

All you have is hyperbole and snark as a response.

Are you OK with vague accusations being used to ruin people's lives?

Can you believe that Democrats now want no due process....it's almost like they want to treat people like they treated blacks in the 1960s. They even have their new klan (Antifa) and roaming lynch mobs attacking politicians at dinner and their homes.
Your party fights for no process. Many of you fight for women to be forced to have a rapist’s baby. The GOP killed any process on Kavanaugh before it could begin. The next Democrat administration will let the FBI do their duty regarding Kavanaugh, rather than running cover for him because their special interest groups chose him.

The GOP are such pussies. Fragile little boys crying about women not staying in the kitchen.
And the left crying because they choose to stay in the kitchen.......you guys are the worst.
You vote for policies to keep them in the kitchen. I vote for policies that let them choose where to be. It’s that simple.
No, you tell women that being in the kitchen is wrong and horrible. I tell them you can work or stay home.....they have more options under me.
I vote for politicians that share my values.....lesbo womens studies professors accusing people of rape without giving a single provable detail is what you vote for.

All you have is hyperbole and snark as a response.

Are you OK with vague accusations being used to ruin people's lives?
Yes he is, as long as they are an opposing belief, he's a fascist. ENDS justify the means, always

Men.....Rightwing Men are such victims.

The GOP are such pussies. Fragile little boys crying about women not staying in the kitchen.
And the left crying because they choose to stay in the kitchen.......you guys are the worst.
You vote for policies to keep them in the kitchen. I vote for policies that let them choose where to be. It’s that simple.
No, you tell women that being in the kitchen is wrong and horrible. I tell them you can work or stay home.....they have more options under me.
I vote for politicians that share my values.....lesbo womens studies professors accusing people of rape without giving a single provable detail is what you vote for.
Your party is the home for people who believe that if a rapist impregnates a victim, the state should threaten her with punishment if she does not give the rapist a child. Enough said.

Forum List

Back