Vote GOP to end war on your men

^ This link says the "year of the woman" is not exactly a new theme for liberals. EVERY year is the "year of the woman."

What makes this year different? Kavanaugh.

I do not take sexual assault lightly. I am very glad with #metoo. My boys learned how to treat real women (not the sex-exuding stereotypes they see in movies and TV), and I am glad they now see that relationships are not "conquests" - they are - well, relationships.

I feel my boys are safer now - they will not make a needless sexual mistake like dating girls who are too young, or failing to respect the word "NO."

But, I fear for their future more than ever, after I saw Democratic senators like Gillibrand, Feinstein and others saying "I believe her" - before virtually any of the facts were in. I don't believe Ford had solid proof, neither did her "friends" - she lied about what she told her therapist and husband, about the spare door and seemed to fill in a lot of blanks with conclusions that supported her premise, but not the facts.

That is not how we manage justice in America; saying "I believe her" to the point of destroying a person's lifetime career - with no established facts. Democrats seem to think "Suburban Women" were persuaded by the Kavanaugh hearings. All I can ask is "Would you want your son, husband or father to go through that?" - in the end, his lifetime objective of being in the Supreme Court was fulfilled, but at what cost? His name and reputation were ruined forever.

Was it Kavanaugh's fate to "die for our sins?" - apparently so, but another man already paid that price, and it is time to stop punishing arbitrary people solely for political power. Power is just not as important as justice. In many ways it is the antithesis.

Read the article and think about the right of a woman to be believed - but also the right of your men to have the same opportunity.
Okay so let’s say Dems win all across the board. How, exactly, would that make the lives of men worse? What policy?

Some of them will have to really cut down the rape'n...
Can you believe that being allowed to rape women has become a battlecry for the GOP?
Can you believe that Democrats now want no due process....it's almost like they want to treat people like they treated blacks in the 1960s. They even have their new klan (Antifa) and roaming lynch mobs attacking politicians at dinner and their homes.
Your party fights for no process. Many of you fight for women to be forced to have a rapist’s baby. The GOP killed any process on Kavanaugh before it could begin. The next Democrat administration will let the FBI do their duty regarding Kavanaugh, rather than running cover for him because their special interest groups chose him.
We do fight for due process, did you miss the whole Kavanugh thing where your party wanted to convict someone with no evidence? Long nap those 2 weeks?
Who cares who chose them, Trump made the decision, are you saying Obama had no help in choosing his? that's laughable and you know stupid.
As for a rapists baby.....lets let abortion in that case....so you're cool with outlawing it for the 90% of the time the mom isn't raped or wont die?

That was has been ongoing since the 1960s and the GOP has done jack shit about it, nor can they. It is part of the communist movement to destablize the foundations of America so we will willingly give up our heritage and goose-step with them.

We must start killing commies for mommy. It's the only way.

:dunno:
Why haven't you started? Or are you just all talk?

The GOP are such pussies. Fragile little boys crying about women not staying in the kitchen.
And the left crying because they choose to stay in the kitchen.......you guys are the worst.
You vote for policies to keep them in the kitchen. I vote for policies that let them choose where to be. It’s that simple.
No, you tell women that being in the kitchen is wrong and horrible. I tell them you can work or stay home.....they have more options under me.
I vote for politicians that share my values.....lesbo womens studies professors accusing people of rape without giving a single provable detail is what you vote for.
Your party is the home for people who believe that if a rapist impregnates a victim, the state should threaten her with punishment if she does not give the rapist a child. Enough said.
Your party is the one that takes a very rare even to justify keeping sanctioned murder.

^ This link says the "year of the woman" is not exactly a new theme for liberals. EVERY year is the "year of the woman."

I do not take sexual assault lightly. I am very glad with #metoo. My boys learned how to treat real women (not the sex-exuding stereotypes they see in movies and TV), and I am glad they now see that relationships are not "conquests" - they are - well, relationships.

I feel my boys are safer now - they will not make a needless sexual mistake like dating girls who are too young, or failing to respect the word "NO."

But, I fear for their future more than ever, after I saw Democratic senators like Gillibrand, Feinstein and others saying "I believe her" - before virtually any of the facts were in. I don't believe Ford had solid proof, neither did her "friends" - she lied about what she told her therapist and husband, about the spare door and seemed to fill in a lot of blanks with conclusions that supported her premise, but not the facts.

That is not how we manage justice in America; saying "I believe her" to the point of destroying a person's lifetime career - with no established facts. Democrats seem to think "Suburban Women" were persuaded by the Kavanaugh hearings. All I can ask is "Would you want your son, husband or father to go through that?" - in the end, his lifetime objective of being in the Supreme Court was fulfilled, but at what cost? His name and reputation were ruined forever.

Was it Kavanaugh's fate to "die for our sins?" - apparently so, but another man already paid that price, and it is time to stop punishing arbitrary people solely for political power. Power is just not as important as justice. In many ways it is the antithesis.

Read the article and think about the right of a woman to be believed - but also the right of your men to have the same opportunity.
Okay so let’s say Dems win all across the board. How, exactly, would that make the lives of men worse? What policy?

Can you believe that being allowed to rape women has become a battlecry for the GOP?
I know, right?

Can you believe that Democrats now want no due process....it's almost like they want to treat people like they treated blacks in the 1960s. They even have their new klan (Antifa) and roaming lynch mobs attacking politicians at dinner and their homes.
Your party fights for no process. Many of you fight for women to be forced to have a rapist’s baby. The GOP killed any process on Kavanaugh before it could begin. The next Democrat administration will let the FBI do their duty regarding Kavanaugh, rather than running cover for him because their special interest groups chose him.
We do fight for due process, did you miss the whole Kavanugh thing where your party wanted to convict someone with no evidence? Long nap those 2 weeks?
Who cares who chose them, Trump made the decision, are you saying Obama had no help in choosing his? that's laughable and you know stupid.
As for a rapists baby.....lets let abortion in that case....so you're cool with outlawing it for the 90% of the time the mom isn't raped or wont die?
I did not miss the Kavanaugh case. That’s why I know republicans chose to kill the process and force Kavanaugh through. Rape is not a big deal to you folks, with many voicing that Blasey Ford deserved it and worse.

Men.....Rightwing Men are such victims.
Anyone can face discrimination.....

I did not miss the Kavanaugh case. That’s why I know republicans chose to kill the process and force Kavanaugh through. Rape is not a big deal to you folks, with many voicing that Blasey Ford deserved it and worse.

So do you want due process?
Deserved what? Nothing happened to her. So how many rape charges vs Kavanaugh were proven false vs proven true? answer 2 and 0. I win.

The GOP are such pussies. Fragile little boys crying about women not staying in the kitchen.
And the left crying because they choose to stay in the kitchen.......you guys are the worst.
You vote for policies to keep them in the kitchen. I vote for policies that let them choose where to be. It’s that simple.
No, you tell women that being in the kitchen is wrong and horrible. I tell them you can work or stay home.....they have more options under me.
I vote for politicians that share my values.....lesbo womens studies professors accusing people of rape without giving a single provable detail is what you vote for.
Your party is the home for people who believe that if a rapist impregnates a victim, the state should threaten her with punishment if she does not give the rapist a child. Enough said.
Your party is the one that takes a very rare even to justify keeping sanctioned murder.
Yes there you go showing you want to punish women for committing murder for not choosing to coarry through a pregnancy. All because magical beliefs you’ve never been shown the slightest bit of evidence are real command you to.

So do you want due process?
Deserved what? Nothing happened to her. So how many rape charges vs Kavanaugh were proven false vs proven true? answer 2 and 0. I win.
Giving the FBI 5 days to investigate and blocking them from interviewing Ford or Kavanaugh or dozens of other people because you want a political win is not due process.

Very few RTL people hold that view, and there are always absolutists in a movement. They simply believe the life of any fetus is worth something.

Considering your side has a few people that believe abortion can be done right up until the second of birth, methinks thou should shut your stinking trap about this.

he was not being charged with a crime...? Due process involves being charged with a crime and going to court to defend your innocence... the government can not use their power to imprison you and take your rights away, without you, being given due process.

What "war on men"? We need knowledgeable people to come to the table and debate. Did Kavanaugh do it? I think that he probably did. But before Kavanaugh, why did the GOP hold "hearings" on this retarded notion that the American people don't have "religious liberty" and deliberately shut female Americans out so that they could mollycoddle some religious cult? No accountability here. No transparency. They catered to and mollycoddled those cults who want their way with women, people of color, LGBTs. The GOP has never, ever been defenders of liberty/freedom. Like I said on another thread, these guys deliberately chose whose bed they wanted to lie in. It was your choice, kid.

he was not being charged with a crime...? Due process involves being charged with a crime and going to court to defend your innocence... the government can not use their power to imprison you and take your rights away, without you, being given due process.
In a public hearing like that, you also need due process. If you're going to accuse someone of that kind of crime, you better have more than I don't remember.

Rape is not a big deal to you folks, with many voicing that Blasey Ford deserved it and worse.

I was with you on the being forced to keep a baby after rape thing as being totally wrong. I am pro-choice and a conservative (like many of us).

This issue is not about abortion, it is about due process. Granted, both sexes learned something from the Kavanaugh case (and #metoo). Men learned that they have to respect women's words, and that no means no.

Women learned that if they are going to call someone out for rape they had better be able to at least have a friend corroborate they were at the place where they said it occured, a friend she said she saw on the same night who did not back her up.

IOW: to say she had a case is wrong, she had no case, and justice was served. The scary thing was the number of Democrats ready to judge and condemn Kavanaugh despite what all the evidence indicated never happened.

"convict someone"? Oh...was there a trial we missed? What court?

Oh you didn't see the hearing where they tried to convict him of being a rapist....you must have missed that

Different topic. This is about due process, not abortion, so no need to repeat yourself. Abortion in the last trimester is murder.

Rapists - Murderers, If you want to play the name calling game we could go there. I prefer to stay on topic.

Different topic. This is not about due process, not abortion, so no need to repeat yourself. Abortion in the last trimester is murder.

Rapists - Murderers, If you want to play the name calling game we could go there. I prefer to stay on topic.
you brought up abortion, I didn't.

Oh you didn't see the hearing where they tried to convict him of being a rapist....you must have missed that
Oh you mean where they spent a single day on it, and the party in power was very clearly trying to abuse that power to wrap things up and force Kavanaugh through no matter what? That due process? :rolleyes:

Ridiculous

In a public hearing like that, you also need due process. If you're going to accuse someone of that kind of crime, you better have more than I don't remember.
It was a job interview. How many job interviews have you been to where you got legal due process?

Forum List

Back