🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

voter fraud investigation Mr Trump, thank you!

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
be sure and have the best investigation team in the world get right on that ... ya know the same team that went to Hawaii and investigated Obama's birth certificate?

I can't wait to see the results of a voter fraud investigation, I'm still waiting to see the results of the damn birth certificate investigation.

SUCKERS.

It will be great to have the fraud uncovered. At least we will then know...

Of course, for someone with Shiete positions, the truth is the worst thing.

They'll find plenty of voter fraud in California. All they have to do is send an undercover team to register fake people and they'll see how many people at the registrar of voters are more than willing to accommodate.

be sure and have the best investigation team in the world get right on that ... ya know the same team that went to Hawaii and investigated Obama's birth certificate?

I can't wait to see the results of a voter fraud investigation, I'm still waiting to see the results of the damn birth certificate investigation.

SUCKERS.
I have faith in the NSA to get to the bottom of this.....

SUCKERS.
I have faith in the NSA to get to the bottom of this.....
while we are at it, we also need to investigate what genders moochelle and hiltery are. {cause there not exactly all women}

Forum List

Back