Voter Fraud is a Voting Rights violation

"The real reason they want open borders ? ..... illegals first ...Americans last

They are afraid of losing power....and they should be

Welcome to the Demonrat Party"

(thank you Q... thank you Sara Carter :up:)

A Vote For Illegals? Pelosi Says New Immigrants Must Not Have Their Votes Suppressed - Sara A. Carter
Conservatives are truly this stupid, to either believe this idiocy, or to think anyone else would believe it.
You don't remember when Obama encouraged illegals to vote? It's on the record.
Fake News. Never happened

And this is NOT about Federal elections but rather school board elections

So Pelosi and Democrats are arguing for allowing criminal illegal non-citizens of the United States to have a legal vote in deciding issues of legal governance in the United States.

Nope.

So are you being cynically dishonest or do you stupidly believe this shit...

Illegal immigrants are the democrats secret weapon and, there’s a democrat who disagree with me and, this should be a sign of how much they value their secret weapon. I find it funny that the democrats are not blaming the “secret weapon “

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So Pelosi and Democrats are arguing for allowing criminal illegal non-citizens of the United States to have a legal vote in deciding issues of legal governance in the United States.

Nope.

So are you being cynically dishonest or do you stupidly believe this shit...
They - Democrats - voted to support it. They are saying illegals' votes must count.

WTF do you think that means?

Is English a 2nd or 3rd attempted language for you?

upload_2019-3-10_7-49-40.png

"The real reason they want open borders ? ..... illegals first ...Americans last

A Vote For Illegals? Pelosi Says New Immigrants Must Not Have Their Votes Suppressed - Sara A. Carter
Conservatives are truly this stupid, to either believe this idiocy, or to think anyone else would believe it.

Your b*tch said it, sorry.

LOL, you people act like children. EVERYTHING you don't like is "fake news" coming from "Russian Bots".

There are legal immigrants in our country, you do know that?
a733h6p3uck21.jpg

LOL, you people act like children. EVERYTHING you don't like is "fake news" coming from "Russian Bots".
He doesn’t appear to discourage illegals voting...

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

Did Obama Encourage Illegal Immigrants to Vote? No, But YES.

Obama encouraged Illegals to vote?

Nope. That's fake news

And this is NOT about Federal elections.

THAT is a lie

He doesn’t appear to discourage illegals voting...

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

Did Obama Encourage Illegal Immigrants to Vote? No, But YES.

My post is in reference to Pelosi.

I want you to take a REALLY close look at the states that allow non citizens to vote in local elections.

Nonresident Voting

Three states allow nonresident voting in municipal or town elections:

Ten states allow nonresident voting in certain special district elections. New Mexico and Delaware have provisions allowing nonresidents to vote in special district elections in addition to municipal elections.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/non-resident-and-non-citizen-voting.aspx

Lots of RED in those states...

U R fulla shit.

U R fulla shit.

He is, and unabashedly so.

Forum List

Back