Voter fraud...

It never ends with progressives. Their authoritarian dispositions simply will not allow them to accept the voice of the people. Thus they engage in endless fraud for their agenda.

When Zombies, Aliens, and Felons Steal Our Votes
While I agree about authoritarian progressives, the fact remains there are very few instances of voter fraud. Most of it is through absentee ballots, not "Jesus Martinez voting as John Smith". There is ZERO proof any voter fraud has ever changed an election. If you have proof it has, please post it.
Would they be engaging in it if it didn't influence elections?

The voter fraud is well documented, stupid.
Maybe in Alex Jones world
Allow me to introduce you to the actual emails of the Dumbocrat Party.
(Hint: this isn't Alex Jones).

IMG_2669.PNG

BUSTED: Leaked Emails Reveal Obama Directed Voter Fraud

The typical conservative female in her natural environment:
CusJ0VWWYAAnWUS.jpg
Great way to respect women just like Donald Trump does!
Huh? That woman and most conservatives are very proud of her shirt. Why are you talking to me about it?
Your comment and an out-of-context picture. Hate on. Attack women. Both Bill and Donald do, so why not you?
Out of context? :rofl:

What kind of context would you like to frame it in? :laugh:

Here you go, stupid. More case with actual indictments and actual convictions...

Kentucky
Ruth Robinson, the former mayor of Martin, Kentucky, was sentenced to 90 months’ imprisonment on a variety of charges that included vote buying, identity theft, and fraud.

Texas
Guadalupe Rivera and Graciela Sanchez illegally “assisted” absentee voters in Rivera’s 2013 re-election bid for city commissioner. Rivera won the election by 16 votes, but the result was invalidated after a judge determined that 30 absentee ballots had been submitted illegally.

Iowa
Erin Venessa Leeper registered and voted in a 2015 school board election. As a convicted felon, however, she was ineligible to do so, and pleaded guilty to perjury last May. She was ordered to pay a $750 fine, plus $240 in court costs, and was sentenced to a suspended five-year prison term and two years of probation.

Wisconsin
Robert Monroe pleaded no contest to 13 counts of voter fraud, making him the worst duplicate voter in state history, according to Milwaukee County Assistant District Attorney Bruce Landgraf.

Voter Fraud Is Real. Here Are 4 More Cases.

Don't be afraid to actual watch the news, read a newspaper, and do some research in the future chief. I promise, it won't hurt you.

Clearly you, Bill and Donald can agree that women with big titties have nothing else to offer except as flesh fucking machines.
Of course not. Why are you bringing up her tits? Creep.
He just admitted it!!! :lmao:

Dude...the correct answer to "you think they have nothing else to offer" would be "of course I do - they have plenty else to offer".

Clearly you, Bill and Donald can agree that women with big titties have nothing else to offer except as flesh fucking machines.
Of course not. Why are you bringing up her tits? Creep.
He just admitted it!!! :lmao:

Dude...the correct answer to "you think they have nothing else to offer" would be "of course I do - they have plenty else to offer".
The question was if we agree. Now go play somewhere.

Damn chump....this is an awful lot of information without any of it coming from "Alex Jones".

There Are Nearly 300 Cases of Voter Fraud in America

Obama won by 300 votes?
Yeah....um....not 300 "votes" you illiterate buffoon. 300 cases of voter fraud. Each case could have one instance of fraud or 1,000 instances.

Damn chump....this is an awful lot of information without any of it coming from "Alex Jones".

Obama won by 300 votes?
Yeah....um....not 300 "votes" you illiterate buffoon. 300 cases of voter fraud. Each case could have one instance of fraud or 1,000 instances.

And you are claiming those 300 cases cause Romney to lose?

Obama won by 300 votes?

No. I would bet that the fraud that caused Romney to lose hasn't been properly investigated, much less indictments handed down.

By the way - are you going to deny the entire IRS scandal where the Obama Administration suppressed tax status requests by conservative groups attempting to mobilize? If so - I've got a lot more reality to bring to your attention. If not, how do you not realize that that is massive voter fraud by itself?!?

Obama won by 300 votes?

No. I would bet that the fraud that caused Romney to lose hasn't been properly investigated, much less indictments handed down.

Right, so like I said, you have zero proof of your conspiracy. You're a nut job

Forum List

Back