Voter fraud...

Do they ever? You know how progressives operate - just make shit up as they go and attempt to pass it off as "reality". No wonder Obama wanted an "internet kill switch". Technology is just killing them and their propaganda efforts.
^ Idiot alt-righty thinks Obama has an "internet kill switch," and that's he's also handed control of the internet away, thus completely nullifying his "internet kill switch." The alt-right is so dumb.
^^^ Idiot progressive here is a typical high school drop out with a reading comprehension problem. Hey kitty...I've highlighted the key part above. Is there an adult you can ask for help? :lmao:
But Obama gave away the internet according to you morons. Oh well so much for his kill switch.

Conservatives thrive off of behaving like victims. Destroying their own building helps feed that narrative.
You are one sick,confused little man... Aren't you a convicted felon also?
No kidding? I knew TheOldSchool was a typical progressive asshole but I didn't know he was a convicted felon. I'm definitely not surprised though. That's who they are at their core.
^ literally just moments ago expressed anger at people who make shit up as they go and attempt to pass it off as "reality"
Again...the high school drop-out illustrates that he has a reading comprehension problem. I did not make a statement - I clearly asked a question. Once again I have highlighted for you above, please ask an adult to read it to you. :lol:

Do they ever? You know how progressives operate - just make shit up as they go and attempt to pass it off as "reality". No wonder Obama wanted an "internet kill switch". Technology is just killing them and their propaganda efforts.
^ Idiot alt-righty thinks Obama has an "internet kill switch," and that's he's also handed control of the internet away, thus completely nullifying his "internet kill switch." The alt-right is so dumb.
^^^ Idiot progressive here is a typical high school drop out with a reading comprehension problem. Hey kitty...I've highlighted the key part above. Is there an adult you can ask for help? :lmao:
But Obama gave away the internet according to you morons. Oh well so much for his kill switch.
Wait a second....a few seconds ago you were claiming there wasn't one. Now you're saying there is but that he gave it away? Uh-oh....looks like some little progressive is having a very hard time keeping his lies straight!

:dance:

Wait a second....a few seconds ago you were claiming there wasn't one. Now you're saying there is but that he gave it away? Uh-oh....looks like some little progressive is having a very hard time keeping his lies straight!

:dance:
There wasn't one, so there was nothing for him to give away. Why do you keep making shit up and attempt to pass it off as reality?

It never ends with progressives. Their authoritarian dispositions simply will not allow them to accept the voice of the people. Thus they engage in endless fraud for their agenda.

When Zombies, Aliens, and Felons Steal Our Votes
While I agree about authoritarian progressives, the fact remains there are very few instances of voter fraud. Most of it is through absentee ballots, not "Jesus Martinez voting as John Smith". There is ZERO proof any voter fraud has ever changed an election. If you have proof it has, please post it.

This was a well known fact when Obama stole the election from Romney

The election wasn't stolen. Romney lost and you're a nut job.
The voter fraud is well documented, stupid. Why are you even here if you are that insanely uninformed about what is going on in America?
He's not only a fan of fascism; but since he can no longer vote, he does his part by playing disinformation agent.

I can no longer vote? How is that?

This was a well known fact when Obama stole the election from Romney

The election wasn't stolen. Romney lost and you're a nut job.
The voter fraud is well documented, stupid. Why are you even here if you are that insanely uninformed about what is going on in America?
He's not only a fan of fascism; but since he can no longer vote, he does his part by playing disinformation agent.

I can no longer vote? How is that?
Not you. Old School.

Meanwhile, in Canada......
Video: Baby raccoon rescued from ledge at Toronto Star building | Metro News
sr-racoonon4rthfloor18.jpg

Forum List

Back