🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Voter ID terrifies Democrats

The AP found that many voters in predominantly black counties in South Carolina do not have proper identification — and the percentage of minority voters without the required identification is higher in those areas than other precincts statewide.

For example, in Richland County, there are 11,087 nonwhite voters without ID, and in Orangeburg County, there are 4,544. The AP study said that means half of those impacted in Richland are nonwhite voters. In Orangeburg, that equals 73 percent of nonwhite voters hit by the law.

Read more: Study: South Carolina voter ID law hit black precincts hardest - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com

They have plenty of time to go get an ID.

You idiots applaud Bill Maher who gives you 10 new rules every show. Got forbid we get one needed election law in a hundred years.

Last edited:
The AP found that many voters in predominantly black counties in South Carolina do not have proper identification — and the percentage of minority voters without the required identification is higher in those areas than other precincts statewide.

For example, in Richland County, there are 11,087 nonwhite voters without ID, and in Orangeburg County, there are 4,544. The AP study said that means half of those impacted in Richland are nonwhite voters. In Orangeburg, that equals 73 percent of nonwhite voters hit by the law.

Read more: Study: South Carolina voter ID law hit black precincts hardest - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com

This just in:

Those who drive without license are 100% more likely to be ticketed for unlicensed driving than those who carry their license.

The underage, those who have been convicted of DUI, and those who have never passed a driving test feel discriminated against.

This just in:

Those who drive without license are 100% more likely to be ticketed for unlicensed driving than those who carry their license.

The underage, those who have been convicted of DUI, and those who have never passed a driving test feel discriminated against.

why do you want to disenfranchise unlicensed, underage or drunk drivers and prevent them from driving? that's un-American.

“No one has been denied the right to vote by the Indiana Voter ID Law. The record clearly
establishes without challenge that 99 percent of the Voting Age Population in Indiana already has the required ID, in the form of driver’s licenses, passports, or other identification. Of the remaining 1 percent, senior citizens and the disabled are automatically eligible to vote by absentee ballot, and such absentee voting is exempt from the Voter ID Law.”

KNIGHT: Voter ID terrifies Democrats - Washington Times

So a Murdoch paper says, so it must coincide with your opinion. Why else post this thread. All honest, aware and sane people understand voter ID is an effort by the plutocratic oligarchy which controls the GOP to disenfranchise voters, voters who are likely to vote for Democrats.

No where in the US Constitution does it require a voter to provide Identification. If the GOP and those who support this effort want that to be the law of the land, amend the Constitution.

Ask those who support Original Intent (that will provide some real spin and be quite entertaining).

Last edited:

This just in:

why do you want to disenfranchise unlicensed, underage or drunk drivers and prevent them from driving? that's un-American.

I may not goose-step 100% right but I get there just as fast as you do....LOL

Don't know why having an ID is such a big deal.

Hell. You need an ID to do many things in this country.

Don't see why anyone would have a problem getting an ID so they can vote.

Anyone who believes the poor can't get an ID because they are poor is an idiot in my book.

Poor folks smoke, drink and do drugs just like others. If they have money for smokes, beer and drugs then they can afford to get a $5 ID.

The words being spoken in that video do not match the guys mouth movements. This is a fake edited video!

it's out of sync, true, but I believe the guy actually did say those things. I'm sure there are other videos of better quality, or a transcript someplace.

just because HE said it, however, doesn't translate into 'the entire population of conservatives in America agree'.

libtards are famous for taking the words of one or two people, and claiming ALL conservatives or Republicans agree.

The words being spoken in that video do not match the guys mouth movements. This is a fake edited video!

it's out of sync, true, but I believe the guy actually did say those things. I'm sure there are other videos of better quality, or a transcript someplace.

just because HE said it, however, doesn't translate into 'the entire population of conservatives in America agree'.

libtards are famous for taking the words of one or two people, and claiming ALL conservatives or Republicans agree.

I know - They always try to claim these people are the founders of the party or the voice of the party. :lol:

I know - They always try to claim these people are the founders of the party or the voice of the party. :lol:

He founded the Heritage Foundation.

He is your leader just like Grover Norquist is your leader.

because you dont know who these people are doesnt make them not your leader.

You are being manipulated by these people, they tell you what to think and then you think it.

No where in the US Constitution does it require a voter to provide Identification. If the GOP and those who support this effort want that to be the law of the land, amend the Constitution.

Amendment XV guarantees the right of non white citizens to vote, it does not require that they provide ID.

Amendment XIX states "the right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be abridged by the United States or by any state on account of sex", it does not require a voter to produce ID.

If the founders and Congress as well as state legislators had wanted voters to show ID to vote, they would have included such language. As it stands, any attempt to abridge the right to vote in a Federal Election is wrong. Honest men and women will question the motives of those who attempt to do so and the fellow travelers who support efforts to disenfranchise citizens.

Last edited:

He founded the Heritage Foundation.

He is your leader just like Grover Norquist is your leader.

because you dont know who these people are doesnt make them not your leader.

You are being manipulated by these people, they tell you what to think and then you think it.

I saw & heard voter fraud with my own eyes & ears while I was an election judge. The only people trying to tell me what to think were the other election judges saying let it go, don't stir the pot, you will embarrass us & cause a scene. It's like they were intimidated by the community organizers.

Amendment XV guarantees the right of non white citizens to vote, it does not require that they provide ID.

Amendment XIX states "the right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be abridged by the United States or by any state on account of sex", it does not require a voter to produce ID.

If the founders and Congress as well as state legislators had wanted voters to show ID to vote, they would have included such language. As it stands, any attempt to abridge the right to vote in a Federal Election is wrong and honest men and women will question the motives of those who attempt to do so and the fellow travelers who support efforts to disenfranchise citizens.

CITIZENS. And we should just take everyones word for it that they ARE citizens, and that this applies to them, right?

As for your 'If the founders and Congress as well as state legislators had wanted voters to show ID to vote, they would have included such language' comment, that is patently nonsense. By that logic, if they had wanted people to be able to have uzi's and bazooka's, they'd have included that requirement in the 2nd amendment as well.

Im going to go out on a limb and ask.... do the sell less alcohol in those 'predominantly black counties'?

Because last time I tried to buy a beer, I had to supply an ID :dunno:

Yes, they are terrified. There is no rational reason to oppose it...other than people ineligible to vote will not be able to vote.

In central IN the late Rep Julia Carson would have never won an election if her people couldn't bus homeless from polling place to polling place to vote. And I'm not making this up, there was an expose' in Wall Street Journal on this several elections back.

Fraudulent voting is a mainstay of the democrat Party Plantation.

The republicans make it so (in poor area's) they are closing down DMV's making it extremly difficult for the really really poor folks to get ID's.

yeah... cause everyone knows there are no poor Republicans.. they are all rich, so it must be that the ONLY people affected by voter ID laws are Democrats. :rolleyes:

Do you need links to them closing DMV's in DEMOCRATIC area's? Its astounding that they have the balls to do this, but its true.

Yes, they are terrified. There is no rational reason to oppose it...other than people ineligible to vote will not be able to vote.

In central IN the late Rep Julia Carson would have never won an election if her people couldn't bus homeless from polling place to polling place to vote. And I'm not making this up, there was an expose' in Wall Street Journal on this several elections back.

Fraudulent voting is a mainstay of the democrat Party Plantation.

Exactly - They get them worked up, organize them & bus them in so they can rush the poll & overwhelm the frail old election judges who can't keep up with everything going on around them all at once. This is when the real fraud happens. I have saw this many times. They intimidate & fluster the frail old election judges so they can't properly ID the voter, much less give both party judges time to ID them & properly sign off on the ID. They bully the ballot issuers claiming they already stood in the ID line & got checked out even when they did not. They just rush the place & take advantage. The judges think they are being honest & feel they need to keep up with the rush of the crowd. They don't realize the group is organized on how to manipulate them.

The organizers hand out propaganda just outside to everyone walking in the poll. The people drop this propaganda literature all over the polling place & in the booths.

Last edited:
there are facts that surround this issue and the right knee jerk just pretends they dont exsist.

Al Franken : The Poster Boy Of Voter Fraud,,,Minnesotans can't be that naive to vote for a comedian. Why didn't they just take a re-vote during the debacle?

Forum List

Back