Voters debate possible Trump-Biden rematch: 'My life was better when Trump was president'

Dude, enough kissing the ring.
you ready 😐
1615935602236.jpg

No debating the validity of this debate. It happened. Debates are interesting. Debates are not like polls. Watch it.
Interesting comments, and really life was better when Trump was president as they say in this debate.

Actually, I'm doing better now than I was under Trump, Tunafish.

Actually, I'm doing better now than I was under Trump, Tunafish.
Typical of the far-left personality. Screw everyone else, it's ME, ME, ME! "Dont Taz Me Bro" cares only about himself; I'm great; screw the country.

That's precisely why we're in the chaos we find ourselves in today.

Last edited:
Typical of the far-left personality. Screw everyone else, it's ME, ME, ME! "Dont Taz Me Bro" cares only about himself; I'm great; screw the country.
hilarious from a fuckup that voted for me me me me densantis and me me me me former 1-term fuckup president.

As ignorant statements go, that was a doozy.

"Forty percent of respondents don't think that a price of $120 a barrel, which is very profitable from what we know about the marginal cost of shale production, is enough to increase output," said Paul Ashworth, chief North America economist for Capital Economics.

As to why they weren't drilling more, oil executives blamed Wall Street. Nearly 60% cited "investor pressure to maintain capital discipline" as the primary reason oil companies weren't drilling more despite skyrocketing prices, according to the Dallas Fed survey.
Who are the "respondents?" Why should anyone believe they are knowledgeable? Fracking only came into existence because high oil prices made it economically feasible.

The web page your cited doesn't exist, so it's credibility can't be investigated, so the likelihood is that it's pure horseshit.

Forum List

Back