Voters predict the winner

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
47-41, Gee what a shock. Looks about right too. I think all we can hope for now is the Democrats lose congress as well, and "bigly".

Wow. That is sad for you. You have lost all hope. Please call somebody on a hotline before doing anything desperate.

47-41, Gee what a shock. Looks about right too. I think all we can hope for now is the Democrats lose congress as well, and "bigly".

Wow. That is sad for you. You have lost all hope. Please call somebody on a hotline before doing anything desperate.

Let's be honest...
Whenever you see a Poll Trump 49.99 vs Biden 50.01, you start with the "Biden WINS" talk.

Biden will stub his toe 2 days before the debates and be unable to attend. The Democrats will suggest a virtual debate.

Trump will tell them to go to hell.
It might rain,,a drizzle, and trump won't be able to make it

If the POS can't honor our war heroes ,skipping a debate should be no big deal for the ah president and ah doesn't stand for after hours

If the POS can't honor our war heroes ,skipping a debate should be no big deal for the ah president and ah doesn't stand for after hours

This is one reason why Trump is a shoe-in, he does more than honor war heroes - Tested. Biden honors whatever his advisors allow him to.

Who in their right mind could believe Biden even has a chance?

Hillary lost to Trump squarely and while utterly corrupt, she isn't dumb. Biden is an idiot with dementia. It's going to be a blood sacrifice. I would have the medics ready...

Hillary lost to Trump squarely and while utterly corrupt, she isn't dumb. Biden is an idiot with dementia. It's going to be a blood sacrifice. I would have the medics ready...

Indeed. Trump is liable to get Biden so worked up he'll have a stroke at the lectern.

Indeed. Trump is liable to get Biden so worked up he'll have a stroke at the lectern.

Kamala would step over him.

Literally.

unnamed.png

I would literally pay to see that.

Forum List

Back