Voting Demopub or Republicrat AGAIN?

candycorn's party-line fealty saddens me :(

So sorry you're saddened. Would you trade places with the average European or Asian?
so "the least of the worst" is your lofty goal? How admirable. :rolleyes-41: Carry on party drone

So you would not switch with anyone anywhere? Whenever someone doesn't answer the question its pretty clear that their ass has been handed to them and the are forced to try to put words in your mouth or some other silliness.

Do we have problems? Yes. Is anyone going to fix them? No. Why? Because the parties are too divided and do not care about the solutions.

So I am a values voter. Any benefit that comes from financial policy or the like is purely coincidental I assure you.
G.Washington spoke of the ill-effects of parties. Were you aware of that? George Washington's Farewell Address - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've never registered to a party and don't plan on it

So sorry you're saddened. Would you trade places with the average European or Asian?
so "the least of the worst" is your lofty goal? How admirable. :rolleyes-41: Carry on party drone

So you would not switch with anyone anywhere? Whenever someone doesn't answer the question its pretty clear that their ass has been handed to them and the are forced to try to put words in your mouth or some other silliness.

Do we have problems? Yes. Is anyone going to fix them? No. Why? Because the parties are too divided and do not care about the solutions.

So I am a values voter. Any benefit that comes from financial policy or the like is purely coincidental I assure you.
G.Washington spoke of the ill-effects of parties. Were you aware of that? George Washington's Farewell Address - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Either pick a side, or sit and watch? There are only two teams that play.

Either pick a side, or sit and watch? There are only two teams that play.
tired and disgusted of picking the least of the worst.

Hows that been working out for you?

Forum List

Back