Voting Republican

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
My Swiss French Girlfriend from Switzerland asked me, what kind of a person would vote Republican, or be a registered Republican.

This is how I answered that question.

Republicans believe that the Government should do nothing but enforce the laws and protect the nation, that is it.
Their economics centers around the idea that you should have to work to make a living, and do so in a competitive environment with absolutely no workers rights, or applicant's rights.
They believe that everything should be ran by a completely deregulated private sector.

They believe that Black people, and Latin Americans and Asians lack the intelligence of White europeans because White people have done the most to bring the world to its current state of technological Modernity and westernized governmental systems.

They believe that the first 10 amendments to the US Constitution is the ONLY part of the constitution that should, and does exist, they also believe that the first 10 Amendments should be the only laws that exist, that there should be no Statute law created by Congress, except unless and of course THEY agree with it.

Nobody's rights, (except theirs) of course, should be protected by the Constitution, or Statute based law.

And to believe something as stupid, and as Ridiculous as that.... You have to be Racist, Greedy, Selfish, Bigoted, a Hypocrite, a Bully, Oblivious, and Uneducated, and Rather Unintelligent and just plain ignorant, and Abusive, and Obnoxious.
And that is PRECISELY what those sick motherfuckers are.

They're a walking talking, breathing, disgrace to Humanity.

And I want you to watch the movies Roots, Mississippi Burning, and Amistad, and Glory... the people who whipped Kunta Kinte in Roots, Shot the Civil rights Leaders in Mississippi Burning, and wore Grey in the Civil war in Glory.... are the Republicans today.

Then you answered your own question.
:)

Last edited:
My Swiss French Girlfriend from Switzerland asked me, what kind of a person would vote Republican, or be a registered Republican.

Republicans believe that the Government should do nothing but enforce the laws and protect the nation, that is it.
Their economics centers around the idea that you should have to work to make a living, and do so in a competitive environment with absolutely no workers rights, or applicant's rights.
They believe that everything should be ran by a completely deregulated private sector.

They believe that Black people, and Latin Americans and Asians lack the intelligence of White europeans because White people have done the most to bring the world to its current state of technological Modernity and westernized governmental systems.

They believe that the first 10 amendments to the US Constitution is the ONLY part of the constitution that should, and does exist, they also believe that the first 10 Amendments should be the only laws that exist, that there should be no Statute law created by Congress, except unless and of course THEY agree with it.

Nobody's rights, (except theirs) of course, should be protected by the Constitution, or Statute based law.

And to believe something as stupid, and as Ridiculous as that.... You have to be Racist, Greedy, Selfish, Bigoted, a Hypocrite, a Bully, Oblivious, and Uneducated, and Rather Unintelligent and just plain ignorant, and Abusive, and Obnoxious.

And I want you to watch the movies Roots, Mississippi Burning, and Amistad, and Glory... the people wearing who whipped Kunta Kinte in Roots, Shot the Civil rights Leaders in Mississippi Burning, and wore Grey in the Civil war in Glory.... are the Republicans today.

Fairly accurate summation.

I remember when Mitt was running and USMB GOP said hating gays was a thing of the past and they don't do that anymore.

And I want you to watch the movies Roots, Mississippi Burning, and Amistad, and Glory... the people wearing who whipped Kunta Kinte in Roots, Shot the Civil rights Leaders in Mississippi Burning, and wore Grey in the Civil war in Glory.... are the Republicans today.

I remember when Mitt was running and USMB GOP said hating gays was a thing of the past and they don't do that anymore.

lol...
There is nothing oppressive and abusive, that the GOP doesn't stand for.

And I want you to watch the movies Roots, Mississippi Burning, and Amistad, and Glory... the people who whipped Kunta Kinte in Roots, Shot the Civil rights Leaders in Mississippi Burning, and wore Grey in the Civil war in Glory.... are the Republicans today.

The problem isn’t ‘republicans.’

The problem is the bane of the social right which has infested the GOP.

Well that video about says it all about Cruz and telling the truth doesn't it. I'm not a fan of the gays either but that wacko Swanson demands killing the gays because HIS bible THE WORDS OF JESUS CHRIST and the other apostle guy were clearly uttered..no..SCREAMED while Cruz was standing a mere few feet away and then he goes on the interview and states he doesn't know what Swanson said.

Cruz is a lying piece of shit. Religious people are either lying assholes or simply stupid lemmings.

Fuck that lying piece of crap Ted Cruz.

t'sy Swiss French Girlfriend from Switzerland asked me, what kind of a person would vintote Republican, or be a registered Republican.

That economic fantasy of theirs is hilarious. Its never been tried anywhere but they truly believe that no government WON'T lead us into total slavery, far worse than the soviet union.:rofl:

There is nothing oppressive and abusive, that the GOP doesn't stand for.

FALSE! It doesn't stand for >>

1, Mexican imperialism of America's economy ($23 Billion/year in remittances$$)

2. Flooding the US with immigrants (legal & illegal) all at the expense of the American people.

3. Racist Affirmative Action discrimination against whites.

4. The Obama/Sharpton race hustle campaign.

5. The Muslim Brotherhood and all its US front groups.

6. Islamization.

7. Helping ISIS destroy America.

8. Allowing criminals like Hillary Clinton to go free (and even run for president).

9. Gun-free zones, endangering all those in them.

10. Religious discrimination against Christians.

Forum List

Back